Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru
J.O.
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Please help finding a story:

Inuyasha is cursed to about age 3 or 4 with no memories of previous life or cure. Kagome approaches sesshoumaru to help raise inuyasha to reclaim honor. Sesshoumaru is intrigued by kagome's intelligence, ability to care for children, and deference to sesshoumaru as alpha/pack dynamics. It ends with them making it to modern era visiting kagome's family and introducing them to sesshoumaru, their kids and inuyasha who had no recollection of his memories.

I've gone through all completed stories on dokuga/spark/ff and cant find this story.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 41
The only one I can think of that shares some details to this is The Difference A Year Makes by Witchy_Woman rated MA. But it's been a while since I've read it, so I don't remember every detail. Either way, I hope you find it!

Logged Logged
J.O.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
The story I'm looking for is in 3rd person and only a handful of chapters long but thank you for replying!
Google is of little help.

Logged Logged
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 41
You're welcome. Good luck searching!

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 154
This sounds somewhat, but not completely like, Kanna37's Illumination.

Betrayed by Inuyasha's inability to go against Kikyou's will in anything, Kagome finds herself saved by Naraku - and horrified by his sudden desire for her brilliant soul. He wants her to love him... but it is the knowledge he gives her that shocks her the most. Sesshoumaru himself also wants her - for the same reasons. And when the daiyoukai comes to take her from the spider, she's unable to deny him... Third Best Romance FA 3rd Quarter 2011
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 11-19-11 - Created: 04-22-11 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 120 - Words: 61,789 - Reads: 99,355 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
J.O.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
This is close but not quite. The story I'm looking for has inuyasha cursed for about 3 months before kagome seeks out sesshoumaru for help. Kagome is mature, confident and works well with sesshoumaru.

Thanks for replying!

Logged Logged
Jean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Could it be this Second chances by Lauren R Faircloth. Rated MA www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10872/1?author=83231

Logged Logged
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
What's killing me is I know I read this recently, if it's the one that I'm thinking of. Kagome is the one that turns Inuyasha into a child because Sesshomaru tells her that he is mature as one. She mentions that they should both raise him to be a better person. Inuysha harms Kagome several times, once in accident out of anger, the other on purpose. The second time he gets punished and Kagome explains to him why she is punishing him. Sesshomaru and Kagome agree to remove Inuyasha's memories because he won't learn anything if he resents them. Kagome knows that before they fight Naraku he will have to have his memories returned. When they go through the well with everyone Kagome explains to her family what happened and to not say anything that may trigger his memories. Her mother then warns her that when his memories are returned he may resent her more.

I can't for the life of me remember the title or the author.
Does this sound like it?

Logged Logged
J.O.
Pup
graphgraph
The story I'm looking for is complete. I've gone through all of dokuga and have reread ones that have inuyasha reverted back. The one you're talking about is as Jean says. Thanks for responding though. The story will continue to elude me.

Logged Logged
IcarusRising
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years ago Karma: 1
I've definitely read this one! Still trying to find it, I forgot to favorite it.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years ago Karma: 81
Try Puppy Problems on Fanfiction
Complete 8 Chapters K

m.fanfiction.net/s/4841006/1/Puppy-Problems

Logged Logged
J.O.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 5 Years ago Karma: 0
Thanks for responding, but the story I'm looking for is rated MA or M on ff.

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Is it this one?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6781/1?author=9208 Curse by Kessa Rated M

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:baby inuyasha, strong kagome, alpha sesshoumaru 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
It’s definitely Second Chances by Lauren R Faircloth. I read this story as well. It is rated MA, so no YIMs.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10872/1?author=83231

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/10 09:06 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.