Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Drama fic?
RiRi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Drama fic? 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I've been searching for 2 fics where Sesshomaru either cheats on Kagome or abandoned her.

First one involved a mating mark and Kagome being in pain. Same thing also happened to Sesshomaru's mother. Jaken is also worried with what is happening to Kagome.

Second fic involved a descendant of Naraku (?) who tried to get in between Kagome and Sesshomaru. They have been mated for a long time and have a lot of pups. Most likely in modern setting.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Drama fic? 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!
El segundo creo que es: m.fanfiction.net/s/2805106/1/A-Heart-s-Strangled-Cry

A Heart's Strangled Cry » by Miss Artemis 01.10.14. Chapter 32: Her tears and his vexation had been worth it. Their children, both adopted and naturally born, were worth it. The centuries may have blurred into one, but there was one consistency that remained perfectly clear: Kagome. The Western Daiyoukai has finally been revived and he is ready to show his wrath

Rated T según el sitio!
Saludos!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site for graphic violence.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/07 19:35 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
RiRi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Drama fic? 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes that's it! Thank you so much!
I started reading it and it turns out I'm just really looking for one fanfiction story. Thank you once again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.