Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help please!!
ivy joy chua
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help please!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
HI.. I need help... I read a fanfic before but I can't remember the title.. It's a Sess/Kag pairing.. I think Inu yasha raped kagome. I think he was killed but was ressurect. There's also a sequel in the fic. Can you please please please tell me the title??? It will be greatly appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:help please!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 42
erm.... In Broken Miko Inu is killed and resurrected but he didn't rape Kagome. Its a fic that takes place after Naraku's dead and the god Amatsu Mikaboshi is their new enemy. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

OnyxIvyStone
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help please!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
That sounds a lot like a fic by Langus. It's called "Incomplete" and you can find it on this site as well as Fanfiction.net. "Sword of Supreme Conquest" is its sequel. I could be wrong, but it is the first one that came to mind.

Logged Logged
ivy joy chua
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help please!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks. but that's not the story. I remember in the sequel they already have children. one was even named inuyasha. There's an evil shadow? then sesshoumaru thought kagome was cheating him so he banished her but jaken followed her. something like that. i can't really remember the title. I've read it in A Single Spark but I couldn't find it anymore.

Logged Logged
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help please!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
It's by RosieB. The story is The Broken Miko and the sequel is called The Broken House of Taisho.

Logged Logged
ivy joy chua
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help please!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
nope. not the story I'm looking for. I think I read it a few years back.. The story happened in the feudal year. I think there was a war. And it also include the other lords, the north, south and east. I can't really remember much. But anyway thanks for the help.. I'll just keep looking and if you can help, thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.