Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Keep me warm during the snow storm
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Keep me warm during the snow storm
Lady Athena
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Keep me warm during the snow storm 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Looking for old fix. Thought I had it in favorites so it may have been taken down. Modern AU fic. Kagome went to the mountains with the gang. As she is out doing chores, she overhears Inuyasha and everyone else talking smack about her and then Miroku, Inuyasha, Rin, and Sango have an orgy. Kagome runs away devestated. Sesshomaru is in the next cabin and Kagome goes to him to try and call a cab. Long story short Sesshomaru hooks up with her while they are snowed in. Gang wants to leave after walking in on Rin fantasizing about Sesshomaru. Go home, Kagome is pregnant, Rin almost ruins it, Sesshomaru chases and happy ending.

Think the title had snow in it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Keep me warm during the snow storm 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
DISCOVERIES by sesshys_jaded_samuri, which is MA www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/105/1?author=81

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Keep me warm during the snow storm 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 171
DISCOVERIES By: sesshys jaded samuri
After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries...MATURE ONLY, GRAPHIC SEX, COMPLETE
Rated: Fiction M(MA on dokuga), Romance, Chapters: 6, Status: Complete

Edit: since I’m not the only one to find it for you this version is from ff.net.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/20 00:22 By Serena530.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Keep me warm during the snow storm 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 154
I think you are looking for DISCOVERIES by sesshys_jaded_samuri

After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries....(Feudal Assoc & IYFG award winner... see A/N for details) - LEMONS, LEMONS, oral, anal, solo, voyeurism(COMPLETE)
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-06-08 - Created: 05-06-08 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 25 - Words: 28,971 - Reads: 78,583 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.