Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't remember much about these two, but...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't remember much about these two, but...
robin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't remember much about these two, but... 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
It's been A While (think back to when SS was still a thing) since I was really into sesskag fics, and while I don't remember most of the ones I read, there's two that stick out (however vaguely) in my memory, albeit for different reasons, and I was hoping for some help finding them.

I don't remember much of anything about the first one, but what I do remember was that it was a modern AU, and Sesshoumaru was an artist? Possibly a homeless one? His personality didn't match up to his canon one (less cold, more introverted), and I think he and Kagome met on a bench or something like that during winter. Sorta got some stalker-y vibes from him, because I think it was mentioned that he'd been watching her for however long before they actually met and spoke face-to-face. I'm pretty sure he was human, too. I remember it being on SS, but I'm not having much luck finding it.

I remember the second one a bit better, but not by much - this one I'm fairly certain I read on FFN, if it helps. It was set in modern times, but I don't remember if it was AU or canon. Kagome and Sesshoumaru were married, but it was an unhappy marriage - lots of (OC) kids, and Kagome was an alcoholic. Like, I think the very first chapter involved Kagome getting drunk at their house. Sesshoumaru was definitely a demon in this one, though. I think it was a fairly lengthy fic (prob 30+ chapters), but I can't remember if it was completed or not. I also vaguely remember Sesshoumaru getting a glimpse of what Kagome was like at that point in time (miserable and an alcoholic) at some point later in the fic? Found!

Do either of these sound familiar to anyone?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/11/01 04:25 By kanzakis.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember much about these two, but... 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!
El segundo me parece que podría ser esta historia, ojalá sea esta!

www.fanfiction.net/s/2805106/1/ —?>A Heart's Strangled Cry by Miss Artemis (M, creo?)

A Heart's Strangled Cry » 01.10.14. Chapter 32: Her tears and his vexation had been worth it. Their children, both adopted and naturally born, were worth it. The centuries may have blurred into one, but there was one consistency that remained perfectly clear: Kagome. The Western Daiyoukai has finally been revived and he is ready to show his wrath

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/11/01 07:56 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating
robin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember much about these two, but... 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
@Mio-sama (for some reason, i'm having trouble quoting you? sorry about that)

Yep, that's the one! Gracias!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.