Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hello Again
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello Again 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1
Hello i am looking for a old fic. All that i can recall is that Kagome is a demon and she suppose to marry Naraku who kill her father i believe. Her mom or step mom evil i think or just being use. Kagome runs away from home and Sesshoumaru finds her and mates with her that all i can remember.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hello Again 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
Sound like Perfection by Kiba on Spark(rated NC 17 there, would be MA here)
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3474/1
*Complete*Kagome has been kept a secret for her whole life; she knows why too. She only has a few friends from the village near her mother's home and she's not suppose to have them. That's not the reason though the reason is because Kagome is perfect to everyone but herself. Her scent, her looks, and her well everything is to prefect for her mother's taste. So her mother Yukena (U- keen-a) hides her away wanting only her daughter Kikyo to be known. Kagome go out one night and cries to the stars ...

Logged Logged
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello Again 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: -1
Thank you so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.