Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is a Phoenix
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is a Phoenix
Serendipity
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is a Phoenix 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
It's a really old story don't really remember much but Kagome is really a Phoenix. Like I said its a really old fic and I remember another Phoenix telling Kagome to be careful with how many children her mate wants because that's how many she have in one pregnancy.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Phoenix 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!!

Tal vez sea está la historia que estás buscando, todavía no llegue en la parte de los hijos pero fíjate, ojalá ayude!!

Saludos!!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10386/1 ===> Rebirth of the Phoenix Priestess by Serena530. Rating MA

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Phoenix 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
I don't believe it's my story. Not from the description.

Is there anything else you can remember? Where you read the story? On here or on another site. Was she born a phoenix or made one at a later time?

Logged Logged
Re:Kagome is a Phoenix 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I have read it before, a while back.... she dies and a phoenix spirit flies to her and enters her body so that she is reborn as a phoenix... she has the phoenix spirit's voice in her head, which she calls Her Lady. However, I don't remember there being anything about the pregnancy part.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/21 08:46 By Mystical+Shadow+Priestess.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Phoenix 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Re:Birth by Fire-- Flight of the Phoenix by Sylandria
A wish. A New Life. Betrayal. Attacked by rabid animals, a Mythical being with problems of her own happens upon the injured Kagome with a proposition. She is not what she seems and protection is needed by one youkai before destruction reigns.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 13

This is the only phoenix one I've come across, so I'm interested in reading the one that's being looked for.

Logged Logged
Serendipity
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a Phoenix 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I dont think she died or had a voice in her head. I remember another lord was also mated to a Phoenix and had a thousand kids because that's the amount he told his mate he wanted as a joke and that Phoenix told Kagome to be wary of Sesshoumaru in asking how many kids he wants.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.