Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a really old fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Searching for a really old fic
Laura
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a really old fic 7 Years ago Karma: 0
I remember reading this years ago, and ive been searching for a while, but I cant remember the name of it...

I remember that somehow kagome and sesshomaru end up in what seems to be underground catacombs that once held an ancient uet really advanced civilization. Sesshomaru hates her in the beginning. I remember one scene where they are in a room and kagome finds something similar to a toaster, and presses a button. It pops out human food for her.

I think she asks sesshomaru if he wants some and he tells her that he doesnt eat human food. Then they discover that the toaster thing also has a button for demon food as well... throughout the whole story they are trying to get out of the catacombs, and they wind up falling in love...

if I remember right, when they finally escape, naraku grabs kagome and tries to use her to destroy everything but fails... thats all I remember, other than that it was complete.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome's Love
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a really old fic 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I think I've read the one you are searching for.... but can't remember the name

Logged Logged
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a really old fic 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 41
The only story I can think of is "Captured and Trapped" by sweetest angle
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/760/1

The story is rated MA.

They trapped together underground They hated each other at first then later in the story they got along.

Logged Logged
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a really old fic 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!

Tal vez el fic que estés buscando sea este:

A Cross of Blades by Striking Falcon (Rating MA)
Poor Kagome. At 7, her parents send her to Balamb Garden in hopes of her becoming a SeeD...Too bad Kagome doesn't want to go. Soon she begins what's destined to be a lifelong adventure, with plenty of bad tempered guys, perverts and villains to keep a girl busy. Kagome's not one to be put down and that's a good thing for a girl with a powerful punch and a big secret.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1200/11 ---> en este capítulo ellos caen a travez de un hoyo a un complejo debajo de la tierra que había sido habitado por una civilización anterior.

Espero sea de ayuda!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/30 21:44 By Patty.
Laura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a really old fic 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you both, but unfortunately, neither of those were the one I was looking for.... I honestly am starting to think that it was removed by the author or something...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.