Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone know this fic?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Anyone know this fic?
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone know this fic? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
I know this isn't a Sesshomaru & Kagome story. But it had a good storyline. I'm trying to find it. It's about Inutaisho put a spell on Inuyasha when he was born concealing his true identity which he is a girl and that she is Sesshomaru's true mate. I remember in one scene that Sesshomaru locks Inuyasha in her room and has a monk put sutras on the door and the window so she wouldn't escape while he left to deal with Naraku, Inuyasha starves herself to the point of almost dying and Sesshomaru regrets his decision. Also in another scene Inuyasha went to Kagome's time and they spent time together and even bought her a ankle bracelet to wear and dressed up all nice, but when she returned to the past Sesshomaru was mad. I also think this was on fanfiction. Net but can't remember who it was by, also can't remember what rating it was so yeah.
If anyone knows this let me know. Please and thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Anyone know this fic? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!

Tal vez esta sea la historia que estés buscando, Rating MA sin duda..

inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093808

A Mate for Sesshoumaru by ArchNemesis
Sesshoumaru, the heir of the Western Lands, is the most sought after youkai of high breeding. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, it appears that he cannot produce an heir of his own. His father, Inu no Taisho, seems to know why, N/C, Yaoi

Logged Logged
SorrowfulKikyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Anyone know this fic? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
The Awakening
By: vanialex
Sesshomaru finally lets go of his hatred towards humans and in doing so unlocks a deep and ancient magic that surrounded InuYasha. Kept hidden from the demon world by their father, InuYasha transforms into the rare jewel that he…or she was born to be. Please Review! *Currently in the process of editing the first couple of chapters*
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Inuyasha, Sesshomaru - Chapters: 24 - Words: 129,682 - Reviews: 282 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 220 - Updated: May 2, 2013 - Published: Jun 1, 2012 - id: 8172901

www.fanfiction.net/s/8172901/1/The-Awakening

rated MA here....no YIM's

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.