Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story
melissa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a story where souta comes thru the well and someone had killed their mother and grandfather. It's a three part story I believe and sesshoumaru was cursed to be a human for some of it and he has a kid.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/08/10 19:55 By mel870709.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola! La primera parte de tu relato se parece a "A Miko's Peace" de M-Angel 05, Rated MA, aún sin terminar.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9957/8

Espero haya ayudado!

Logged Logged
erin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I think what you're looking for is Alpha Pack Mates series from Hairann

I am Alpha!
It matters not if you are youkai or ningen, if you're male or female, young or old, weak or strong, no it matters not in the end. All that matters is who is Alpha and who isn't. Brothers fighting for dominance, mikos fighting for control, who will end on top, who will have to submit? What's an Inu pack to do when there are far too many Alphas? Book 1 of Alpha Pack Mates series.
Rating: MA

They are Pack
Book 2 in the Alpha Pack Mates series. A new pack member, blossoming romances, a wedding, completion of a quest, and learning how not only to be a pack, but also to be a family. Find out what else is awaiting the inu-tachi and get answers to some questions from Alpha.
Rating: M

We are Mates
Just when Kagome thought the worst was behind them, she discovers their fate has only begun. Now more than ever before, Kagome must lead her pack into the next stage. Welcome to the third and final book of Alpha Pack Mates. Won joint third place best Kagome portrayal, Dokuga awards 2nd Q 2010! Now complete! Nominated best action/adventure and best portrayal - Kagome Dokuga awards 2nd Q 2011.
Rating: M

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.