Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi Everyone, I need help to find a fanfiction I read awhile back and have been wanting to go read again, though since It's been such a long while it's been crazy just trying to find it again.

I'll try to incorporate as much detail from what I remember I read.

It was a Sesshomaru / Kagome story. It took place in the Feudal Era.

Kagome was in Sesshomaru's care I think at his castle, I believe Kagome had feelings for
him but he never acknowledged her.

Apparently what happens is that Kagome is outside and she get's killed due to an incident (not sure if it was an accident or an assassination) Sesshomaru tries to use Tenseiga to bring her back from the dead but it won't work. He realises he cares for her and wants to bring her back in order to make amends and start over since he initially ignored and neglected her.

He then see's the spirit of his father Inutashio and he can see his father holding Kagome's spirit in his arms. His Father tells him that if he wants Kagome back he will have to go through or prove himself to his father and Kagome, -I believe it was a test or trial in order to win her back- for he must also convince Kagome to come back with him to the living world in order for her spirit to go back to her body otherwise she'll stay with Inutashio in the underworld.

Also just to give you guys an idea, when I read this story it was incomplete when i read it.

If this wrings any bells please let me know. I really want to read it again

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/31 10:58 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: add words in subject description of post
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 88
Sounds like The Sword Smith's Secret by MissKatt (Rated MA!)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7417/1
The part you are referring to is in ch 67.

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi Everyone, I'm sad to say it's not the The Sword Smith's Secret by MissKatt (Rated MA!)

You see the fanfic I'm looking for the most the plot begins with literally Kagome dying and Sesshomaru having to in order to bring her back from the dead meets his Father and he wants to test Sesshomaru In order to bring her back from the dead. There was no big adventure revolving around a sword or great big evil the plot really revolved around Sesshomaru trying to win Kagome's soul back by proving his feelings and that he is worthy of her to kagome and His Father, so he can take her soul back to the living world.

On another note Kagome wasn't mated to sesshomaru or anything I believe she stayed with him because she had nowhere that she could go and Sesshomaru took her in (she sort of became like a servant or guest being allowed to live at his castle, however she was treated as if she was kept out of site or out of mind). The story does describe why she's been with him, I just can't remember it in detail, but for the most part all the other chapters throughout the story involved Sesshomaru having to speak with his father and start sort of test or trials with him in order for Kagome to go back to the living.

I will say Sesshomaru's father Is very angry at Sesshomaru and makes a point that in saying he'd rather let Kagome stay in the underworld with him rather then let Sesshomaru take her back to the living.

Also In the chapter I believe when Kagome dies Kagome tells him she loves him and Sesshomaru doesn't say anything, she's suddenly dead on the ground and he realises he never gave her a chance, so he tries to use tenseiga to bring her back. Thus that's when his Father appears with Kagome in his arms saying shell stay with him unless he can prove himself worthy of Kagome.

Anyhow it isn't The Sword Smith's Secret by MissKatt, but thanks for trying to help in my search.

In the meantime I'm still searching earnestly.

Logged Logged
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 23
Ugh, I remember this. The death was because rin picked a flower, right?

It only had a few chapters and hasn't been updated in years or has been taken down.

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help to find a Sess/Kag -Kagome dies- Fanfic 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
Yeah I do remember Kagome was outside with Sesshomaru's ward Rin and Kagome either, tried to protect her for they or maybe it was just Rin who was targeted? Ugh It's been such a long while since I read this fanfic, but she was outside with his ward I recall that much. But I'll say the chapters where lengthily and they read as if Sesshomaru would be going under a long process in order to be tested by his father; to return Kagome back to the living.

Yeah I believe I read it sometime last year, i think in November and it hadn't been updated in a long while. I'm hoping it's still around, I'd love to read it again. I Hope this sort of helps in order to make it easier to find, I'm still looking for it myself.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/08/01 02:00 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: grammar fixes
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.