Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello, seeking several fics....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Hello, seeking several fics....
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello, seeking several fics.... 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,

I apologize in advance because this might be a bit long. I am looking for several stories. If anyone could please help me, I would be very greatful.
1. I believe it is AU and it begins with Kagome helping one or two children who got lost from their guardian who turns out to be Sesshomaru. He has a few more children(none are his biological children) with him including a toddler InuYasha. Due to their similar features, Kagome assumes he's his son. Afterwards she goes home. She sees them a few days later and I think Rin runs to her causing Kagome to fall into a puddle. Sesshomaru helps her and they begin setting up meetings. Eventually they fall in love and want to get married. But Kagome wants to tell her family first. I think she forgets her phone and when it rings Sesshomaru answers. The caller is Miroku who tells him her family set up a trap for Kagome because they hate demons. Sesshomaru rushes to her home and rescues her from torture, whiping?, and takes her and the children away.

2. This story might be M/MA. Kagome, Miroku, and InuYasha are paranormal investigators researching on a Southern plantation. When they enter Kagome feels as if she knows the place and seems to vaguely recall the man in the portrait above the fireplace. They set up their equipment and Kagome decides to stay the night. During the night Kagome has sex with Sesshomaru, the man in the portrait (who is a ghost) and regains her memory. She was Sesshomaru's wife and during/after the civil war Sesshomaru was killed and Kagome and their children were drowned. Sesshomaru and Kagome once again reunited leave. The next morning Miroku and InuYasha can't find Kagome so they see the recordings and start blushing when they see what happened but by the end they see her disapper. They then both leave the plantation.

3. The story might be M, due to some implications, and I'm not sure if I did indeed read it here, Sorry about that.
Kagome's friends play a prank on her and buy her a sex toy for her birthday. Sesshomaru discovers the boxed present and asks her what it is. Kagome lies and tells him it's for neck massages. Sesshomaru catches her lie and tells her he read the instruction manual. He then tells her he is available before walking away. There's a sequel were Kagome tells him it was only meant as a joke for her. Sesshomaru apologizes for having been so forward with her and is about to leave brokenhearted when Kagome tells him she might not be interested in the toy but is interested in him. I think it ends with them kissing.

If anyone can help me find any of these stories it would be awesome. Thank you in advance and have a great day/night.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Hello, seeking several fics.... 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
Well number three both the original and sequel are by Tally Mark.

The first one is Utter Doom rated M on FFNet - Utter Doom

Its sequel is Impending Doom also rated M on FFNet - Impending Doom

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/15 18:43 By Pyre.
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello, seeking several fics.... 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 36
The first two are both song fics

1.) archiveofourown.org/works/5977147

2.) inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544199148

I believe they're both MA. For sure the second one is

Logged Logged
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello, seeking several fics.... 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
The second one I think might be Blood, Milk, and Sky by BeautifulSilentDeath? Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2569/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/14 23:06 By grilka63.
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hello, seeking several fics.... 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Belated thanks to everyone! (^_^) These are indeed the fanfics I had been looking for.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.