Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: (2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?)
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
I know, I know it's another one from her... lol Anyway... I'm looking for a fic possibly two as I cant remember if it was one fic or not.

Okay onto the descriptions:
1.) Kagome and Sesshoumaru were traveling through a cave that had bats and a running river/stream and Kagome had to eat raw bat because there was no food and no way to cook it. I don't remember if she was captured in this one but I think she was.

2.) Kagome was captured along with Sesshoumaru's ward Rin by Naraku and she protected Rin. Kagome possibly escaped with Rin with help from Kagura and Kanna. (Not totally sure about that but I think so.) Kagome was injured and sick when Sesshoumaru found them and Rin was insistent on helping Kagome. Which Sesshoumaru aquiesced to.

3.) Now this third one I just remembered as I was writing but... There was a story where there was some sort of ghost white/silver inu youkai that was leading to Kagome???

Anyway Thanks Again!

(p.s. I'm pretty sure these were on FF.net too....)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 19:54 By Lady Serianna.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 62
The first fanfiction sounds a lot like Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon.

Darkness by RhiannonoftheMoon
Rated: NC-17 on Spark. This would be MA on Dokuga. NO YIMS!

IYFG 1st Qtr 2006 tied for 1st Oneshot, 3rd Lemon; 2nd Place Best Lemon and Joint 2nd Best One-Shot April 2006 Feudal Assoc; Joint 3rd Best One-Shot on A Single Spark 2006] Kagome finds herself trapped in the dark after a cave-in, but she isn't alone...a mysterious man helps her find more than just the exit... PWP, Lemons, Limes, all that jazz. SessXKag

dokuga.com/spark/profile?&aid=3296

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 20:24 By silentsoliloquy82.
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Hmm...I don't think that one is it because I actually remember it being raw bat and the story was longer. Also Kagome knew it was Sesshoumaru while they were in the cave. Also I remember kagome being like eww bat poo. I'm going to read some more though to make sure. Thanks!

Then again I could also be mixing it up with another story... Still not sure if this is the one I'm looking for but it's good!

Nope. Not it, but totally awesome story anyway! I shall now go read the sequel! (Just to make sure that's not it of course... )

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 20:38 By Lady Serianna.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 62
I recalled it. I think the second one is Mine by Angelic Memories.

Mine by Angelic Memories
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

Kagome has been captured by Naraku only to have an unexpected hero save her. Not once but twice and counting. How will her encounter with her saviour change things?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/743/1

Hm. There is another where she consumed raw bat within a cave because she couldn't use fire. She was traveling with Sesshomaru. I can't remember what it was called.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 20:49 By silentsoliloquy82.
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
You are totally awesome! Love you! Off to read this story now.

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
No problem. I'll let you know if I remember the other possibility for the first fic.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 21:20 By silentsoliloquy82.
SesshysDA
Pup
graphgraph
Re:(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Lady Serianna I know what you are talking about. I read it too but I cant remember either. I'll try to go through and see if I have it fav'ed. but if you find out let me know!

Logged Logged
MindlessKitty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:(2 different?) Captured Kagome (possibly Sesshou?) 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
The first one sounds like Obsession of Sin, specifically chapter 31. I don't know if it's on this website but I read it on fanfiction.net

www.fanfiction.net/s/3410317/31/Obsession-of-Sin

Rated M!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/30 10:00 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating

silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
That is the right fic, MindlessKitty. Obsession of Sin is rated M on ff.net and would be rated MA on Dokuga. NO YIMS.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/29 23:27 By silentsoliloquy82.
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
That's exactly it! Thank you all so much! You guys are all brilliant! Also does anyone know what I'm talking about the ghost dog thing? I very vaguely remember it but it is a Sesshoumaru/Kagome fic.

Wait....It might be Inu no Taisho.... I'm leaning more towards Sesshoumaru though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/01/30 00:41 By Lady Serianna.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I have several fics in mind, but I am in need of a more thorough description. Do you remember anything else?

Logged Logged
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
I'm sorry it's been so long since I've read that one. I think it was night when it mentioned the glowing ghost dog, I think the glowing ghost dog happened at least twice in the fic. I think the fic was a complete and fairly long chapter fic. Also I think Kagome was hurt when glowing ghost dog made an appearance. I also think she was captured at one point by Naraku.... Other than that I can't remember more right now. Sorry I've been trying and you've been so helpful. Thank you

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Don't worry about it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.