Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome Phoenix Like power?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome Phoenix Like power?
charante
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Kagome dies in the first chapter but is reborn in a ring of Fire. Kiko I know I spelled that wrong, says she is evil. I think it is a older fic.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/13 06:10 By jamyasha.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 76
Is this the one where a phoenix is close to death and merges with Kagome? Ugh, I can't remember what story that is...

Logged Logged
rosheemary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
it's sounded interesting... I really want to read that

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 116
That almost sounds like "Re:Birth by Fire-- Flight of the Phoenix" by Sylandria (rated ma) www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4177/1. However, Kikyo is not in that one

Logged Logged
charante
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I like that last one too but the one I am talking about she is burned in a ring of fire and kikyo gets her soul back so she says kagome must be dead, but she isn't

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Does Kagome build her own soul from the memories while in the ring of fire?

Logged Logged

Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 29
Does it start out with Sesshomaru being verbally abusive to Kagome all of the time, because it turns out she is his destined mate and he does not want her so he is rejecting her? The rejection causes her to be in a lot of constant pain, but no one knows about it. The one I am thinking about has her running off to die because she is sick with cancer or something and wants to die in peace. She goes to a OC demon that she met before, he knows all about what is causing her pain and her dying. He loves her but knows and accepts that she only wants to be friend. He goes to his mother who is a Phoenix and asks her to share her power with Kagome in order to save her life. His mother agrees and in the process I think Kagome becomes either a Phoenix or part Phoenix. When Sesshomaru feels her death or pain from the transformation he tries to find and help her. The other demon, I think, starts a fight or an argument about Sesshomaru's treatment of Kagome. Later, Sesshomaru begins to feel bad about how he treated Kagome and wants to begin getting to know her, but she refuses because it was his previous treatment of her that killed her and she can no longer trust him. But he becomes jealous of her relationship/friendship with the OC demon. Does any of this ring a bell?

Logged Logged
rosheemary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Lady of Jupiter wrote:
Does it start out with Sesshomaru being verbally abusive to Kagome all of the time, because it turns out she is his destined mate and he does not want her so he is rejecting her? The rejection causes her to be in a lot of constant pain, but no one knows about it. The one I am thinking about has her running off to die because she is sick with cancer or something and wants to die in peace. She goes to a OC demon that she met before, he knows all about what is causing her pain and her dying. He loves her but knows and accepts that she only wants to be friend. He goes to his mother who is a Phoenix and asks her to share her power with Kagome in order to save her life. His mother agrees and in the process I think Kagome becomes either a Phoenix or part Phoenix. When Sesshomaru feels her death or pain from the transformation he tries to find and help her. The other demon, I think, starts a fight or an argument about Sesshomaru's treatment of Kagome. Later, Sesshomaru begins to feel bad about how he treated Kagome and wants to begin getting to know her, but she refuses because it was his previous treatment of her that killed her and she can no longer trust him. But he becomes jealous of her relationship/friendship with the OC demon. Does any of this ring a bell?

I don't know whether this summary above is what charante mean or not, but it sounds interesting. Could you give me the link please?
(I hope the story's been finished because it kills me reading good but unfinished story )

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
I believe that the story Lady of Jupiter refers to is Shattered by Kjpanny Kjchristie17

Summary: Seshoumaru has joined the Inutaichi in their quest to destroy Naraku. While he ignores the rest, his cruel treatment of Kagome is bewildering. However when he finally breaks the young miko, and her soul starts dying, how will Seshoumaru heal her?

Incomplete and though rated M on FF, I believe it would merit an MA on Dokuga.

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Are you sure it's still around??? 'Cause I tried clicking the link but it won't send me to the fanfic...it keeps on insisting that the URL doesn't work or something...

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
It worked fine for me. I clicked and shot me over to FF.net

Logged Logged

Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 116
Xyllandoris wrote:
Are you sure it's still around??? 'Cause I tried clicking the link but it won't send me to the fanfic...it keeps on insisting that the URL doesn't work or something... The link worked fine for me too, but here is the full address www.fanfiction.net/s/7691152/1/Shattered

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm sorry...I wasn't very clear...I didn't know how to reply to a specific ummm 'answer' yet...so anyways I was talking about the first link....before shattered 'cause I know that one works...thanks anyway...

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 156
Dragonscloud wrote:
That almost sounds like "Re:Birth by Fire-- Flight of the Phoenix" by Sylandria (rated ma) www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4177/1. However, Kikyo is not in that one

This link seems to have an errant period/full stop at the end of the url which "breaks" it, so just remove it in the address bar of your browser or click here http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4177/1

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Birth by Fire-- Flight of the Phoenix

Rated MA

That link should work

Logged Logged
snow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome Phoenix Like power? 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
that sounds interesting, i would like to know as well which story that is so i can read it as well. i hope someone can tell you which story that is.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.