Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help?
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help? 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay~! I was trying to read earlier, when I read something that made me all of a sudden really want to read a story that I read a while back, but can't remember the title. I can't remember if I read it on here or on FanFiction.net, but I do remember that the pairing was Sess/Kags. And I do remember that it was complete.

But this is what I do remember of the story though.....

- What I remember of the story was, they had fought the final battle and won. In the process, at the end, Kagome lets her powers loose and Sesshomaru has to ground her - and continues to despite her wishes of him to leave, because she didn't want to hurt him.
- When her powers died down, I believe they were both unconscious. (Not quite sure about this one though)
- I remember that they loved one another and but didn't give in even after the battle was won.
- I also remember that after the fight there was a consul meeting back in the Western Lands about what happened at the end of the fight - and the fight itself. I also believe that the issue of Sesshomaru not having a mate came up as well.
- I remember that the Shard Hunters started up and festival in celebration of the final battle and after a few years, Kagome noticed that she wasn't aging. She made a comment that she noticed that many people didn't even remember the main reason behind them anymore.
- I remember at one of the festivals, Kagome comments about Shippou and Rin's 'Puppy Love' to Sesshomaru and then laughs at it saying that was the best choice of words considering who she was talking to. His reply to her comment was that when Shippou came and asked him for her hand then he would consider Shippou a man.
- Another thing that I remember is that, she always tried to get Sesshomaru to dance. And when he said no, she always said that she would go find someone else to dance with. But Sesshomaru would always say that there was no one else to dance with, and dance with her.
- I remember that finally after ten years Sesshomaru and Kagome give into each and that group thought it was hilarious, that every TIME, Kagome's Miko powers would either flash or flare. The group was also like 'about time!' when they did.

I hope this helps....I can't for the life of me think of the title.... Please help?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Please help? 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
O_O oh! its a really long oneshot like 14k or something.... lemme look and see if its in my favs

found!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7073/1?author=9114

I Found A Reason by The Hatter Theory

A different take on the end. Both are celebrated because of their power, and only they could understand the loneliness of the gap that set them apart from everyone else. Originally posted: 05-29-11
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 03-07-12 - Created: 03-07-12 Chapters: 1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/29 00:11 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help? 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
That's it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much! You are the best, Sugar0o!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.