Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To....
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I will admit it's been a long time since I've read this story but I've been searching through all my favorite stories I've saved and online to see if I could find it, then I tried searching for it on my own.....I can't find it so I'm hoping it wasn't taken down

I can't remember the author or story title....
But the plot goes something like this:
Kagome got pregnant, I think it was Inu's kid but I'm unsure. She's very strong power wise and is self sufficient. Not sure why but Sesshomaru brings her (or she went to him?) to his castle/Shojo and decides she should be his mate. He tries forcing her many ways....I don't think he raped her but he separated her from her child and wouldn't let her feed him so her breasts were hurting because they were so full, I think he withheld food and water, tried denying her access to the outside...finally he put her child (think she had a son) outside in the sun with no shelter and she could see her child from the only window she had. She could hear him crying and at the end of the day broke down and begged Sesshomaru to let her have her son and she'd be his mate.
Because of that, her spirit sort of broke and Sesshomaru fought feeling guilty and tried to deny he loved her, that it was for power and prestige only. This led to them having more problems but it does eventually end in a HEA.
I am pretty sure it's a complete fix and it was rated MA or M.

Any suggestions or ideas on the story? Any guess is appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
I don't know the story but now I wanna read this.

Logged Logged
Didie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 65
I think it's 'Ultimate Sacrifice by miwa03'
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2082/1

Incomplete, Rated MA so no YIMs please!

P.S. Her son you mentioned, he's Sesshoumaru's, the bargaining 'tool' to make Inuyasha alive again..

Logged Logged
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
This is similar but not it. Thank you though, I did find another story to read ^_^

When Sesshomaru had her pup, he left the pup literally outside, Kagome could see her pup in the sun and get too hot with no shade and she kept thinking (or saying???) That he wasn't so heartless to kill a baby just to force her to submit.....that's the main part I remember but I can't remember what brought her and the pup to the castle.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
UGH,

was this the one where Kagome was all powerful, inuyasha died because he couldnt live without Kikyo, who was the mother of the pup, and because of that inu just died. Kagome dies on the way to get to safety with sesshomaru, but he finds her and saves her life, and eventually they do take on a sexual relationship he decides she'd be a good mate, but kagome wont have it.

Basically do does everything he can t get her to mate him, including putting the pup out int he garden making it so kagome cant get to him. the pup is in NO danger but it's a crying pup wanting his mother, and makes kaogme nearly nutty.

The pup, Kiyoshi...? something loves Jaken and keeps trying to feed him rocks?

Same fic?

if so, sorry i cant remember the name either, it's on my favorites list and hasn't updated in 2 years or so. I remember one of the chapters after Kag/Sess end up mated or nearly so, They are asleep and he lets the pups sleep with them it;s very family and domestic, but then at some point sess playfully/seriously decides that he might never get a pup out of kagome because they are fighting. demons want to kill the pup because of how powerful it is, and Sess thinks HIS and Kagoem's would be MORE powerful so yeah...

if this is it then i hope someone remembers from all that.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/28 21:03 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Well Kagome IS always powerful but the canon kinda minimalized that. Though that's not the point here. I'm sorr 'bout this but I never stumbled across that fic not even once so I'm clueless.sugar0o wrote:
UGH,

was this the one where Kagome was all powerful, inuyasha died because he couldnt live without Kikyo, who was the mother of the pup, and because of that inu just died. Kagome dies on the way to get to safety with sesshomaru, but he finds her and saves her life, and eventually they do take on a sexual relationship he decides she'd be a good mate, but kagome wont have it.

Basically do does everything he can t get her to mate him, including putting the pup out int he garden making it so kagome cant get to him. the pup is in NO danger but it's a crying pup wanting his mother, and makes kaogme nearly nutty.

The pup, Kiyoshi...? something loves Jaken and keeps trying to feed him rocks?

Same fic?

if so, sorry i cant remember the name either, it's on my favorites list and hasn't updated in 2 years or so. I remember one of the chapters after Kag/Sess end up mated or nearly so, They are asleep and he lets the pups sleep with them it;s very family and domestic, but then at some point sess playfully/seriously decides that he might never get a pup out of kagome because they are fighting. demons want to kill the pup because of how powerful it is, and Sess thinks HIS and Kagoem's would be MORE powerful so yeah...

if this is it then i hope someone remembers from all that.

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 53
I can only sorta think of this one that kinda fits (on Spark archive):

A Betrayal Written In Blood by Accidentally Discharged

... No young ones (which means MA!! - per Wiccan ... Yeah, what Wiccan said (Mith)).

-M

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/29 09:18 By mitharus.
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
Yes! I think that is it!
Ugh I may just have to go through all of your fav's again though the last time I did that I kept getting distracted by other interesting works! lol! If I do manage to find it I will shoot you an email and let you know!

Logged Logged
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you but no, not it. I figured it'd be my luck the darn story would be hard to find lol! I thought for sure I read it on AK but maybe it was FF.net?

Logged Logged
TheFallenAngel
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
Oh I know this story as well sadly I don't think I favorited it & I can't find it again either. Hopefully someone will be able to find it. I would really love to read it again.

Logged Logged

Ken-Desu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
I think i might have found it for you! Is it
"Out of the Ashes" by Lynn?

No Y.I.Ms, Rated MA

Logged Logged
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Yes! This is it!
Thank you so much!
Though I thought it was completed
But this is it! Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sesshomaru Forcing Kagome To.... 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
Karma for you!Ken-Desu wrote:
I think i might have found it for you! Is it
"Out of the Ashes" by Lynn?

No Y.I.Ms, Rated MA

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.