Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a story
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 171
I remember a story on here, although I could be wrong. It was a modern Christmas story. I'm not sure if there were demons or if they were all human.
I remember that Sesshomaru was some kind of CEO or head of a business, and they had collected toys for charity or something. Sesshomaru had to take them to the place which ended up being an orphanage. Kagome either volunteered there or worked there. I think she had been there as an orphan and that's part of why she helped out there.
Let's see...Rin was in the story. I don't remember if she was there from the beginning of the story or if she came later, but she was mute and the other kids beat on her. I think she used to hide under her bed, and the only one she came out for was Sesshomaru. He eventually adopted her since he liked her and she was so attached to him. I also think someone else was going to adopt her, I think Kikyou, and no one wanted that to happen.
Kikyou was some business woman and I think she wanted a pay raise or to be promoted, but it wouldn't happen unless she was seen as a family woman or something like that. She might have also been an orphan there when she was a child.
I think Shippo might have been in the story; possibly adopted by Kagome.

I hope someone can help me find this story. It's been on my mind for a little while now.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
A Christmas Healing by MissKatt Reviews
After a horrid Christmas experience, Sesshoumaru became the cold hearted demon he is today. His job nominates him to deliver the fruits of their toy drive to the town orphanage where he meets an overly bubbly volunteer.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 02-28-12 - Created: 12-05-11 Chapters: 16 - Reviews: 72 - Words: 38,117 - Reads: 46,101 - Anonymous Reading: Yes
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6651/1

RATED M! NO YIMS!

Logged Logged
Alex
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I think it is this one
A Christmas Healing by MissKatt
Rating is M

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a story 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 171
Thank you both so much. I don't know why I didn't see it before since I had looked through her stories. I guess sometimes you just need a pair of fresh eyes.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.