Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wanted.
Genet
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wanted. 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a pair of fics. Kagoma is engaged to Hojo, Sess is regretting breaking up with her and giving to his mothers wants. They end up together. Two separate stories but go together.

I am also looking for any good jealous or possessive sess. Please Help!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Wanted. 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 95
Genet wrote:
I am looking for a pair of fics. Kagoma is engaged to Hojo, Sess is regretting breaking up with her and giving to his mothers wants. They end up together. Two separate stories but go together.

Hmmm...I know that Not soon forgotten by iloveprettysilverhair has a possessive Sesshomaru character. Rated M (No YIMS)

And then there is bitterly yours by Kanna37, which is about Sesshomaru being trapped to follow his mother's order to mate another. A Veryyyy possessive and hot Sesshomaru!
Rated M (No YIMS) (Rated MA on Dokuga)

There is also: Love Between A Doc and A CEO by Sushiwriter09 (rated T)
Summary: Kagome is a pediatrician who just broke up her boyfriend Hojo . Now she lives with her 3kids. Sesshomaru is the top dog of all business in japan.What happens when a his little girl appears on Kagome's doorstep and is dirty and all scratched up? Sess/Kag

Ah...and I can't remember the rest.
Hope this helps!

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Wanted. 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
Genet wrote:

Wait. I think I know this one. Gimme a minute to browse through FFN, since I'm sure the author does not post her stories here.

... (skimming)

Oh. Could it be this one?
Title: KAGOME by Teensie-sama
Summary: Sesh fights within himself about mating the young miko he loves. But will his fear of his mother causes him to loose the only woman that mattered in his life? EXPLICIT VULGAR LEMONS. EXTREMELY DIRTY SEX SCENSE. MATURE READER ONLY!XXX. R&R PLEASE!
Rating: M on FFN, but it is truly MA. She has a bunch of lemony goodness.

The other one would be:
Title: Mine, All Mine
Summary: It took a proposal of another man for him to realize that she was always his and nothing, no one can stop him from having her. RATED XXX for naughtiness. This is an alternate ENDING TO MY OTHER STORY 'KAGOME' CHAP 8 OF KAGOME IF YOU WILL....
Rating: M on FFN, but as I said before, her stories are MA rated here by Dokuga/other fanfiction sites' regulation.

There's a sequel too, by the way.
Title: Only You
Summary: Sequel to KAGOME and MINE, ALL MINE. Must read these two stories first before reading this story otherwise you won't understand. It's another alternate ending.RATED XXX! Mature readers only PLEASE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ON HOLD
Rating: M/MA.

Hope that helps.

Anyway, if you're looking for possessive Sesshoumaru, check out Sugar0o's works or sarhea's. Both authors mostly post their stories under MA rating, so NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/11 09:51 By wordshifter.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.