Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for mermaid kag or sess story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for mermaid kag or sess story
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for mermaid kag or sess story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
Blood in the water MA. NO YIM
it's good, but incomplete

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
looking for mermaid kag or sess story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
I know it sounds....weird but I was wondering if anyone knows of any fics where kagome or sesshomaru are mermaids. I know I read one before but I don't remember what it was. So if you know of any let me know

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for mermaid kag or sess story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Into the Blue by Trouble_In_Shangri_la
A merman. She was staring at a real, live merman! (Won 3rd place for Best Oneshot in the 1st quarter of Dokuga Awards 2010.)
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshots, Chapters: 1

Edit:
Atlantia by Silvermane-Eclipse
Finally rewritten and restudied, you will find the newest Atlantia a better read than my other works. Little Mermaid with Inuyasha's twist and my own special spices and quirks. Naraku's a good guy in this one.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories,? Chapters: 8

A MERMAIDS TEAR AND SONG by Kar
Kagome is a mermaid and finds herself trapped in a pond when she is rejected by her peers. she hides herself but soon finds that she is in the company of a demon lord. fate finds away to make everything worse and who knows where her fate will take her.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 39

Cursed as a Mermaid by zodiak023
While the group fought a demon there was a witch hidden nearby, cursing the one who was powerful enough to bring Naraku down. Can her friends save her from this fate, or will the deep unknown claim her forever?
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 11

One step forward, three steps back by zodiak023
Sequel to Cursed as a mermaid, come in and check it out, see if Kagome lives or dies and what happens afterward
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 20

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/09 16:37 By Serena530.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for mermaid kag or sess story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
the mermaid by mystical spirits

"Kagome secretly transforms into a mermaid every night. Torn between the mermaid and the miko, Sesshoumaru discovers he isn't as immune to love as he claims to be. But when feelings get complicated, how will Kagome tell him who she really is?"

Rated T on FF.net - Incomplete (Abandoned?)

Logged Logged
KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for mermaid kag or sess story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 17
One of my favorites:

Blood in the Water
by Starfyre

Please note: MA, but an excellent read even if it is on hold for now...

and if you can find it, Silverfish by Miss Selah was an excellent read. NicoRavenPen did a great artwork for it, but I believe Miss Selah took down many of her storys (if not all) to venture into publication. Please note that as I couldn't find it, I am unsure of the rating, so we'll say MA just to be safe!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/09 19:19 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Fixed link
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
KouseiJL wrote:
and if you can find it, Silverfish by Miss Selah was an excellent read. NicoRavenPen did a great artwork for it, but I believe Miss Selah took down many of her storys (if not all) to venture into publication. Please note that as I couldn't find it, I am unsure of the rating, so we'll say MA just to be safe!!

Publication? Is that why she disappeared? I had been wondering. I had recently been thinking about stories that I'm learning are her work and couldn't find them. I guess that's why.

Logged Logged
KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for mermaid kag or sess story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 17
From the reasons I was able to find online it seemed a combination of that and other things. I know a couple of people had messaged her when she first removed Shout! to see if she would share the fanfiction copy and that was the reason they were given.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.