Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for demon kagome fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Looking for demon kagome fics
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
I'd like to know if you all know of any good fics where kagome is transformed into a demon

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
The Broken Miko by RosieB (Rated M on fanfiction.net)
www.fanfiction.net/s/1805245/1/The-Broken-Miko

Hope you like it!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you read MA fics (18+)? I have a pretty funny crackfic, if I do say so myself, that has Kagome turning into a half-demon. Let me know if you can read 18+ stories and if you like crackfics and I will link it for ya. If not, no worries .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Yes I can

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Okay, it's The demon in me and again it is rated MA and a crackfic.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
How about these...

Snow by NicoRavenPen
Betrayed on the eve of her wedding, dying in the snow, a miko from the future becomes something that frightens all...She becomes a Yuki-Onna. Frozen from the inside out, she must learn to live in the winter wasteland that she has become. Cold, unfeeling, frozen.
Rating: M, Status: Incomplete

Bloodlust by Lyra (not too sure about this one. It's been a while since I've read it)
When the quest is finally over, and the jewel is finally complete, Inuyasha reveals a desire for something he can never have. To escape his betrayal, Kagome leaves...and runs into Sesshomaru. Who knew that not being afraid could be more dangerous than the one you are supposed to fear? New update!
Rating: MA, Status: Incomplete

A Selfish Wish by Knight of Disorder
"I'm sorry guys," a lonely tear rolled down her face, "just this once let me be selfish." And before any of them could act, she made her wish. With a deep breath her love came back to life... while the jewel in her hand turned black... and with it her once pure soul. Based on Artwork by Aiko. A series of interrelated oneshots... for now...
Rating: M, Status: Incomplete

Re:Birth by Fire-- Flight of the Phoenix by Sylandria (not a demon but still)
A wish. A New Life. Betrayal. Attacked by rabid animals, a Mythical being with problems of her own happens upon the injured Kagome with a proposition. She is not what she seems and protection is needed by one youkai before destruction reigns.
Rating: MA, Status: Incomplete

All Thanks to a Genie by sarhea
The group runs into an unfamiliar magical being that transforms Kagome into an inu-youkai. Unfortunately InuYasha does not take it well and well… someone else steps up to the plate. For Dokuga Moderator’s Month 2012. Dedicated to Sugar0o who asked for 'Kagome as a demon'. No YIM please.
Rating: MA, Status: Complete

Evolution by sarhea
Repost of a fic on A Single Spark. What if being the Shikon Miko forced Kagome to evolve, to become something more... What would she become? Inspiration... Evolution by Eternity of Sins. It is a wonderful fic and I highly recommend reading it and Opposites Attracted. Warnings... This is an AU - I do not know how the real manga and anime ends.

The title of Lady is not given; It is earned by Speklez
The Shikon took the one demon that was never supposed to die. His infant pup fights to keep the West as is, even as everyone tries to take it away. What happens when the Lord returns and the only one to help keep his daughter alive was a human miko?

It Is What It Is by Danyealle-sama
Sometimes things start one way and end up another

Evolution of a Daiyoukai by Danyealle-sama
Obsessions have a way of changing every being, even Sesshomaru

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
Oh, I almost forgot. There is "A Trick of Fate" by PristineUngift (Rated MA). I haven't read, but is quite popular here, and Kagome is transformed into a fox demon.

-dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8100/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/06 04:49 By FaerieDearest.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 46
I browsed through my faves and found a couple. XD

The Black Dog by FourShotChild
Naraku accidentally places a wish upon the jewel destroying himself and changing Kagome's destiny (and needs for survival) forever.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 09-08-09 - Created: 09-05-09 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 44 - Words: 29,573 - Reads: 38,075 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

No Such Thing as Fate by silverchan89
Kagome has made the critical decision to leave the group after stumbling over Kikyou and Inuyasha one to many times. Now growing stronger in the feudal era and making it on her own with a fox kit and lessons learned on the way, life just got interesting. 2ND QUARTER, 2011: NOMINATED BEST CANNON AND BEST PORTRAYAL OF KAGOME!!!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 07-29-12 - Created: 07-28-09 Chapters: 29 - Reviews: 359 - Words: 263,295 - Reads: 122,947 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Browsed through my ff.net favs and found these...

Exacting Change By: AxidentlGoddess
They say the sins of the father are visited on the sons...but why in the world did they have to drag her into it? Someone is after revenge and somehow Kagome gets dragged right smack into the middle of it. Now they're stuck in a game no one knows the rules to with a plot devised by a madman. And somehow they have to bring it all to an end before Sesshomaru goes mad!
Rated: Fiction M, Status: Incomplete

Tainted White and Pure Black By: Hiyuri
He was Tainted so white it blinded her She was so Pure black he was lost never to be found they held absolute power over one another If only they Knew what it all meant. If only. Sess&kag
Rated: Fiction K, Status: Complete

Logged Logged
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Thanks guys I'll be checking these out. Let me know if you know of any more.

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Mine! by angelic memories

Kagome has been captured by Naraku only to have an unexpected hero save her. Not once but twice and counting. How will her encounter with her saviour change things?

Rated:  M

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on Dokuga, NO YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/07 19:21 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
What Once Was by Azuka
Rating: MA (NO YIMS!)

Kagome is brutally attacked when Inuyasha leaves her in a cave, during a bad thunderstorm in order to look for food and supplies. But was it truly an attack? For when she wakes up, Kagome finds herself in the body of a giant black wolf. Her new role as the Shikon Priestess is now drastically altered and her destiny will rise anew! :: Updates will be spontaneous ::

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6492/1

Bitten
Rating: M (NO YIMS!)

By: InuYoukaiAki
After an incident that should have killed Kagome, she found herself under Sesshoumaru's care and protection.

www.fanfiction.net/s/5324288/1/Bitten

Angel by Sessakag
Rated: X (NO YIMS!)

(It is past chapter 20 before she is turned into a demon and Kagome has a different appearance in it.)

There are things in life we cannot understand, things we may never understand. Love is among these intangible things. Though we cannot understand it, we embrace it, and hope that it lasts...forever. My first fanfic, tell me what you think, please.

Categories: Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome, Angst/ Drama, Romance, Adult Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 73 Completed: No

www.inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1463&chapter=1

Family Secrets By: Tiegrsi
Rating: MA (NO YIMS!)
(She is a very powerful half demon in this one.)

This story was posted a long ago on Single Spark, but I am moving it here, one chapter at a time (as I am editing as I go). And I will be finishing it, finally! Reviews are always welcome! Synopsis: Kagome and Sesshomaru both have secrets hidden in their family heritage. Will the surprises they find draw them together at last? Rated for lemons in later chapters. General plot is rated "R" for language and suggestiveness.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4996/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/13 14:34 By silentsoliloquy82.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for demon kagome fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
Let me know if you need anymore.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.