Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru's Mother
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru's Mother
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru's Mother 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
Ok so Im looking for Two fics.

The first one, Sesshomaru calls Kagome "little mother" and in a private cermony has Kagome adopt hima. Sometime later though, Inuyasha ends up killing Sesshomaru. I think Inu also kills Rin and Shippou as well but not sure. KAgome falls into the well and ends up in the way past where she meets Inu No Taisho. He falls in love with her and talkes her into becomeing his mate.

The second fic Is Kagome is involved with Inu papa but something happens and Iziyo(?) ends up comming back and the whole Inu gange including Sesshomaru reguard Kagome as their mother or Pack mother nd turn their backs on Inu papa including his two pups, and Inuyasha wont even look at Iziyo let alone see her as his mother.

If anyone knows what the names of these fics are I will love you forever!!!! I know that one was on FF.net and the other was on Aff but can't seam to remember which one was which.

Please Help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Mother 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Perhaps this is one of them?

Little Mama
By: Lunar-Wolf-Warrior
Find out the reason Sesshomaru is so cold, and watch as Kagome helps him so much. 1st chapter seems a little rushed because the plot bunny wouldn't let me sleep till i wrote it so i semi-rushed the first chapter out
Rated: Fiction M - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Kagome H., Inutaisho - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,301 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 34 - Updated: May 28, 2013 - Published: Aug 6, 2011 - id: 7258136

Rated M so no underaged readers

Logged Logged

Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Mother 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
no this one was not quite it. However while reading it I remembered the one I was looking for called To love an Inu Miko. Its on Aff and rated MA. The two stories were so close though.

Any Idea what the second story I'm looking for is??

Logged Logged
Sesshysgirl1997
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Mother 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Kat wrote:
no this one was not quite it. However while reading it I remembered the one I was looking for called To love an Inu Miko. Its on Aff and rated MA. The two stories were so close though.

Any Idea what the second story I'm looking for is??

Hey I was wondering if you know who the author is for To love an inu miko. I am interested in reading it but I can't seem to find it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/03 09:11 By Sesshysgirl1997.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Mother 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 72
Love for a Inu Miko by Koimiko

inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544190402

This is rated MA so no yims plz!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.