Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help! Need a reading fix.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help! Need a reading fix.
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help! Need a reading fix. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hello,
I'm looking for any well-written romance stories that involve pack behavior and/or Inu instincts. Please let me know if you can think of any. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help! Need a reading fix. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 109
Hmm what about this- I think these might fit?

My Only It's rated T on ff.net (it would be rated an M or MA here, no YIMs!).

Also:
Frivolous Sentimentalities

Hallowed Desire This one is definitely rated MA

Also you can try:
Temporal Sequence (RATED MA) or Tradition (which is rated T, but contains the F-word, so would be MA here).

Hope you enjoy these stories.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/28 10:19 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help! Need a reading fix. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
How about these...

Curse by Kessa
It started out with a curse. It would lead to an alliance. Instincts will rise, and the end would be something neither would have ever thought possible. Story told in 300 word chapters.
Rating: M, Category: Oneshot Collections

Pack by NicoRavenPen
Kagome has a recurring nightmare and one night she finds Rin alone and offers to spend the night with her. After several other encounters Sesh begins to see Kagome as 'Pack'. What will Kagome think when she begins to realize what all of this entails? RxR!
Rating: M, Category: Chapter Stories

Speaking Without Words by sesshou_lover
*Nominated for best romance* Every day since the mysterious stranger moved into her building Kagome has ridden in the elevator with him. They never speak. She doesn't know his name, but she knows there's something that drives her to be with him. When the chance to explore a new world arrives she takes it, never realizing that her nice and simple world was about to get complicated.
Rating: MA, Category: Chapter Stories

Finding You by Demonlordlover
Repost of a Demonlordlover classic, just for Dokuga, just for the holidays! Read and lose yourself in this tale of whirlwind courtship and love.

Lord Charming Lord Charming by forthright
CU. More than Sesshoumaru’s pride took a blow when he lost his arm. He’s in a delicate position... and desperate enough to seek the advice of a self-proclaimed expert. An awkward romantic adventure told in 100-word snippets. WARNING: Updates may be sporadic.
Rating: T, Category: Oneshot Collections

Windows on the West by Kanna37
Interrelated one-shots and shorts revolving around Sesshoumaru, Lord of the West - and the developing relationship with a certain miko he takes under his wing. Randomly updated. 3rd Best Canon 3rd Quarter 2010 and 3rd Best Canon 1st Quarter 2011.
Rating: MA, Category: Oneshot Collections

What's In a Soul by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/27 21:23 By Serena530.
PurpleSolstice
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help! Need a reading fix. 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
www.fanfiction.net/s/4502041/2/Pack-Law

Pack Law

One quest over, the pack sets off to make sure the peace will last. But the well mysteriously closes, and the fight moves to the future. Emotions run wild as two worlds merge; the pack must overcome their issues to become more powerful than ever. COMPLETE

Rated M on fanfiction, no YIMs

Its a great story

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.