Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she(solved)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she(solved)
Izzymo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she(solved) 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there! I have been looking for this fic for months, the last time I read it was when I was sick for a week and I remember it being awesome and funny.

Kagome ends up reciving gifts(dead animals)from Sesshomaru (first birds, then slowly larger animals and then ending with a elephant!). She has no idea what these gifts represent but in the end finds out in a round about way that they are a mating proposal.

Have yet to be able to find this fic, and I can't remember if I originally read it here or on FF. Help!!
Thanks,
Izzy

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/26 04:12 By Izzymo.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she doesn't 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 62
I am nearly positive you are looking for Frivolous Sentimentalities by Tally Mark. Enjoy!

Frivolous Sentimentalities
By: Tally Mark

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, what galaxy are youkai from? Because Kagome would really like to know. SessKag oneshot.
Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Words: 10,139 - Reviews: 653 - Favs: 2,846 - Follows: 203 - Published: Aug 10, 2008 - Status: Complete - id: 4463099

www.fanfiction.net/s/4463099/1/Frivolous-Sentimentalities

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/21 07:11 By silentsoliloquy82.
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she doesn't 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
~~Yay! I'd been wanting to re-read this one too!

Logged Logged
Izzymo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she doesn't 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes!! This is it! Thank you, so excited!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she doesn't 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 62
You're welcome.

Logged Logged
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru gives gifts to Kagome and she doesn't 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
Aw I love this story. Especially the part where he gave Kagome the mirror for sweetest thing and blushed like a normal teenage boy.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.