Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Genius Kagome/AU
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Genius Kagome/AU 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I can't remember if I read the story on here or ff.net
But just as a warning, I didn't get to finish the story so here is what I know....

The plot is....

Kagome is some kind of child protege/genius. Her father abused her and would basically "sell" her to any scientist that wanted to experiment with her and her abilities. Her father dies and so she starts to pick her own experiments she will participate in as a way to help her family with money. She gets pulled down the well and eventually ends up "adopted" by Sesshomaru's parents. I can't remember if Sesshomaru's father was actually called Touga or something else (also, Sessh's mom is still mated with the father). Sessh Mom gets a visit by Midiorku revealing that if she had lived, Kagome would have been her daughter. So she considers Kagome her spiritual daughter (I think was the term).

Meanwhile, Sesshomaru's instincts are clamoring to mate Kagome and Kagome starts going through a heat cycle like a demoness would.

There were a lot of chapters but I didn't get to finish reading the story and I've somehow lost the story.

Please help?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Genius Kagome/AU 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
90% sure this is Her Destiny. Let me go find the link

also, It's MA/M so no yims!

here! inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092324

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/20 15:56 By zenfluence.
AnimeLady04
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Genius Kagome/AU 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
That's it! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.