Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 6
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 6
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 6 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Sorry for the delay, major pregnancy brain going on. Have my doctor's apts on Thursdays so never remember anything else on Fridays lol. That plus the fact that I am actually due in two days means I don't remember anything. You have until the 23rdDecember 5th to complete. Giving a few extra days since I am behind.

The Cat with the Bat by HardcoreBeef Reviews
Parody of "The Cat in the hat"
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Humor - Updated: 11-05-14 - Created: 11-05-14 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 182 - Reads: 408 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

The World is Full of Surprises by Chi Reviews
Kagome leave Inuyasha for Sesshomaru.I know this is a commmon plot but I like it so suck it up!
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 05-21-10 - Created: 05-21-10 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 5,294 - Reads: 1,983 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Spent With You by Raythe Reviews
this was written back in February but i forgot to post it. Kagome had everything planned for Valentine's Day. but Sesshomaru had to go back to work.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-24-10 - Created: 05-24-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 893 - Reads: 914 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Songs of a Broken Hearted Girl by Aiyana aka Ai Reviews
When Kags goes to a karaoke bar to get out her frustrations, who does she meet? Rated T for slight language.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Verse - Updated: 06-02-10 - Created: 06-02-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 955 - Reads: 551 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

What Dreams May Come by Lady Midnight Reviews
a companion oneshot to my story Wonders Never Cease, this takes place right after they meet again in that fic, an example of the shared dreams mentioned...lemon and fluff...
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica, Romance - Updated: 05-30-10 - Created: 05-30-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,680 - Reads: 1,156 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Note: Added the link for the first part of What Dreams may come (Wonders never cease) to make it easier to find if you want to read it. It is not part of the assignment as it has reviews and you do not have to read it to get credit.

Edit by Ikaru

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/17 19:06 By Ikaru.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 6 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Thank you, MANAGERS OF THE DOKUGA REVIEWERS GUILD for adding more K and T rated stories! And I have completed this assignment! ^0^

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 6 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
Done!
This bunch is actually good, and I bang my head (mentally, since I'm too dizzy at the moment) after I read What Dreams May Come. Such a tease *sniffles* But I'm glad I read this one. I love Wonder Never Cease, and I plan on reading it again

Logged Logged
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 6 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
@Dancingfingers: Your review on "The Cat with the Bat" was really interesting cause I felt the same. Writing rhymes is SO hard! Basically, "The Cat in the Hat" is a Dr.Seus story...so it's a children's story book (aimed for kindergartens to grade 1). So....it gave me the chills to read this parody.

I have to say, I really enjoyed "Spent with you" by Raythe! There's just something about the atmosphere the author/authoress created that pulled me in. But, the story was too short :*(
I agree with Dancingfingers, the choice selection this assignment was really really fun and new!

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 6 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 76
Assignment complete

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 6 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.