Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL!
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
WHATT!!?!?
There's a Dramione.org?
Seriously?
This is new to me. I normally only lurk around fanfiction.
I'm going to cry of happiness!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 156
Himura Asami wrote:

Have you managed to read any good Sherlock fanfiction, paticularly with Sherlock and The Woman as the main pairing? I would love to know!

... Wait, a fellow Sherlock fan who does NOT primarily ship JohnLock? And here I thought I was the only one! *highfives* I love Sherlock and The Woman.

Still, I'm actually on a Harry Potter bend myself right now. (Though I'm boring and prefer reading JamesxLily...) Sadly, eagerly wolfing down fanfics has come to bite me in the backside, because now I want to write my own. >_>

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I know, right? I always hear about JohnLock, but I only think about Sherlock and the Woman. I love her! She's just... I love her.

ooh! Writing fanfiction is awesome! Do it! What pairing would you write?

Logged Logged
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
Himura Asami,

Yup, it's simply dramione.org, called Hawthorn and Vine, fancy eh?
From my bff (Draconian Scribe)'s experience, the staffs there have some high standard in approving a fic for publishing. It's like how Grad school would only admit the kids with 3.0 gpa or above. That being said, there should be no fifth-grader-level fanfics on the site.

As for Sherlock, if the Woman had more screen-time than Watson did, I would consider boarding that ship.... And don't judge, I haven't read the books.

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Ooh! I love high standards! That sounds brilliant! I have to check it out. Definitely.

The Woman doesn't appear in many stories in the books, but I love her. I just love her! She's so charismatic. I just... love her. As you can see. Have you read any fan fiction like that?

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
For me it is the sheer dynamic between Sherlock and The Woman. It's awesome. x3 I squealed when she briefly appeared in Sign of Three...

Uhm, I'll continue being boring and sticking to JamesxLily. I've done a prologue (and sent it to my beta) and started to first chapter, but we'll see... I'm still missing few minor bits such as a title, any sort of a plot bunnie, and so forth. ^^; It's just that after reading so many fics, and noticing repeating trends, I just started going more and more "I wouldn't do that" which lead me into thinking how I would write their story, and it was all downhill from there...

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Oh! I know right? She was all in her battlesuit and everything! I squealed.

You do mean uphill, don't you? James and Lilly isn't boring. Most of the time. It all deoends on where you take it. And you xould take it so many places.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Mh, to me as I read them, most fics seem to be either angsty and dramatic or then pure crack. There were very few that were somewhere in between, and to me when writing the goal is usually trying to keep it as realistic as possible, and find the right balance between humour, angst, romance and drama. ^^; So I'd certainly try putting my own spin on things... Besides, I love the "from hate to love" plot pattern (which I often employ in my AU SessKag fics too), so I guessed I was doomed from the very start. ;D

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Yeah. Ai taught me not to fight it.
"Embrace the darkness!"
(That's a direct quote, by the way.)

I love Romance/Humor as a genre, with plenty of action. Humor and romance and action... I love it! Angst is cool, but overdose on Angst makes me sigh.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
I'm the same. I think a good story should have it all in the right proportion, but when it is angsty all the time and the overall mood of the story is dark and gloomy, it gets too depressing for me to read.. ^^;

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Yeah. I hate the depressing ones. I like laughing too much to read sad stories. It severely limits my range, but I've learned to live with it, especially after I read some scarrig story.

Logged Logged
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
I'll look up some of those HHr ones later, since I've read a bunch. (even gotten to the point of re-reading some x.x) But for an 'off-the-top-of-my-head' rec?

Parallels (RATED M)
What We're Fighting For (also RATEED M)

As for Sherlock? I kinda enjoy reading everything lol. I might've read a couple good ones with Sherlock/Irene, but I'm currently enjoying reading ones with Sherlock or John being genderbent. If you ever want to read some of those, I can recommend some fantastic ones.

And I just finished Season 3 a couple days ago...pretty sure my brain imploded a few times during "His Last Vow" and I kinda wanted to cry at the end...up until the last minute of course (Pretty sure this is considered torture to anyone who hasn't watched it since it isn't technically a spoiler lol)

After watching "A Scandal in Belgravia" (where the "I took your pulse" moment happens *swoons*), I totally got why people are crazy over Benedict Cumberbatch. Just...wow *fans self*

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
I know Freya Ishtar writes Hermione/Harry and Hermione/Draco
Speedy Tomato writes various slash pairings (very ODD pairings as well)
Both can be found on AFF though I don't remember the name Freya writes under and she's allowed to beat me for that (AFF=MA only!) A site PM to both of them can easily get you the URL to both their profiles on AFF

I know Momodeuso (SP? and she can beat on me for that too!) Writes Hermione/Snape and posts on Petulant Poetess. Again, a site PM can easily get you the link to her stuff.

If I remember right, several other authors on this site also write HP stuff so just keep an ear open.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
Himura Asami wrote:
Awesome! I love it when that happens. What is it called?

It is called Repercussions by Scifichick774.

Edit by Wiccan: Granger Enchanted (where this story is posted) is an 18 and over site... NO YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/08 17:50 By wiccanmethuselah.
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Thanls for all the suggestions! I'm pretty sure I'll end up checking them out. Some time or other. Right now I'm stalking various Dramione communities on FF.net

QuothTheDragon wrote:
As for Sherlock? I kinda enjoy reading everything lol. I might've read a couple good ones with Sherlock/Irene, but I'm currently enjoying reading ones with Sherlock or John being genderbent. If you ever want to read some of those, I can recommend some fantastic ones.

And I just finished Season 3 a couple days ago...pretty sure my brain imploded a few times during "His Last Vow" and I kinda wanted to cry at the end...up until the last minute of course (Pretty sure this is considered torture to anyone who hasn't watched it since it isn't technically a spoiler lol)

After watching "A Scandal in Belgravia" (where the "I took your pulse" moment happens *swoons*), I totally got why people are crazy over Benedict Cumberbatch. Just...wow *fans self*

I had been swooning over him since the first episode. When he delivered the "high functioning sociopath" line, I fainted. He totally had me right then.
I totally loved what happened in that episode! I was squealing so much that I didn't have time to cry! What can I say? I really hated the villain.

Please suggest some of those genderbendent fanfics! I need to know.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Eh, i just thought about this, if you like any of these Ships: Harry/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Lily/James, or Ron/Luna you need to know about: fanfiction.portkey.org/search it's like a HP version of Dokuga, though, their art gallery doesn't work, nor their forums. Mostly read only, though you can still review and i'm sure you can still post.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Ahhh!! So many awesome fanfic sites. I think I'm going into overload. Nope. I am. I just might cry.

Logged Logged
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
There's an entire community's worth over on FF.net! (www.fanfiction.net/community/Genderbent-Adventures/106928/99/0/1/0/0/0/0/)

I'll look up a few of the other's I've read. They almost made me wish that John Watson really was Joan/Joanne Watson lol.

Fourth season might be coming out around Christmas! And what a Christmas present that would be...

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
it COULD be worse, since i mentioned sitting Ron, i havent been able to get it out of me head! Seriously, you all may remember what kinda plunnie factory my brain can be! @_@ I got it kinda planned out, as Kagome being a cousin of Hermione, b/c her dad and Hr's dada are twins, and the magic runs in THAT family. @_@ Imagine protective post fuedal Kagome dealing with Rude Ron. x= s0o0o0o0o0o tempting! "Mi say a word of subjugation!" "Manners!" *face plant*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
And I just stumbled across one of my favorites (genderbent!John/Sherlock), Regrets And Mistakes, They Are the Memories Made (Rated T, but I'd call it a high T, personally)

I could seriously read that one every couple days lol.

Logged Logged
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
it COULD be worse, since i mentioned sitting Ron, i havent been able to get it out of me head! Seriously, you all may remember what kinda plunnie factory my brain can be! @_@ I got it kinda planned out, as Kagome being a cousin of Hermione, b/c her dad and Hr's dada are twins, and the magic runs in THAT family. @_@ Imagine protective post fuedal Kagome dealing with Rude Ron. x= s0o0o0o0o0o tempting! "Mi say a word of subjugation!" "Manners!" *face plant*

Do this pleeeeassseee!!! I could just imagine Ron tucking into a feast and Hermione saying "Manners!" *cue faceplant into food*

I would totally read that story too! (also, I miss you r0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!)

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
QuothTheDragon wrote:
sugar0o wrote:

Do this pleeeeassseee!!! I could just imagine Ron tucking into a feast and Hermione saying "Manners!" *cue faceplant into food*

I would totally read that story too! (also, I miss you r0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!)

Definitely! Definitely! Definitely!
I love crossovers and I love hardcore, protective post feudal Kagomes! The idea is awesome! Let it fester and grow and then tell us when you post it!

Logged Logged
Ai Roku
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
sugar0o wrote:

I'm throwing my vote in with everyone else's Roo-sama! Pleeeeaaasssseee!
It makes sense I mean Ron's basically a dog anyway, I mean look at his patronus! XD (Besides I always imagined he'd slobber all over anyone he kissed...*Shudder* )

As for everyone else..Lalalala I can't hear you!!
Here I'm supposed to focusing on writing and all I want to do is surf new fanfic sites, and go watch Sherlock! (I'm only a couple of episodes in so I'm ignoring all the pseudo spoilers!)
Meanies!
*Sobs back to word again*

Logged Logged
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Don't cry! You corrupt people for fun, it's only fair that we get to distract you woth amazing amazingness!
But not really. Because I totally know how it feels. My beta is expecting somethig, but I have nothing... too busy reading fanfiction.

On that note, can someone please tell me how to get around Hawthorne and Vine? I feel like crying, trying to learn how to navigate the site.
Also, I'm trying to register for an account. DN, what's your username, so I can put you down as my "referrer?"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/09 04:51 By Kuro-kun.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:RON AND HERMIONE? GET REAL! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
sugar0o wrote:

LMAO. I would love to see Ron sat. This HP/Inuyasha crossover story idea sounds fascinating and original, Sugar0o. I would love to read it, too. I imagined this in my head after reading your post. Why not give Hermione a little priestess ability, btw? LOL.

Hermione and Kagome glared at the two uncouth males.

"OSUWARI!" (Kagome)

"MANNERS!" (Hermione)

The sound of a silver-haired hanyou and red-haired wizard were heard painfully impacting the ground.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/09 21:12 By silentsoliloquy82.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.