Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GMDDN....postponed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: GMDDN....postponed
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
GMDDN....postponed...

NOT forever! just until next month! instead of having a May GMDDN we're going to have a June GMDDN, and then a July GMDDN to get us back on track.

Right now, I've missed out middle of the month time frame, and gave no warning for one tonight, aside from that it's a holiday weekend, and i dunno how many will show up, PLUS i have abotu 5 smutty fanarts i need to get worked out and done and bannerized for my lack of banner making over the last nearly 1 year.

I think i needed a break and real life was stressing me out so much. I havent even drawn very much in the last year, and that makes me sad! but, I'm going to be plugging away at banners this weekend, and hopefully catch up on about 6 months worth of banners: for GMDDN, Awards, etc.

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up, Special GMDDN for June, I'll have to think of something spectacular for word choices!

- Thanks in advance for understanding, sugar0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
I was going to ask about GMDDNs a few weeks ago, but I figured you were probably just busy. Glad to hear that we'll be having one next month to make up for it.

RL always comes first, and everyone needs a little break not and then.

I hope things settle down for you. :3

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
iknow! it's a demanding job being banner maker! not that i'm complaining but i usually have about 80 banners to make after awards are done. it's not easy b/c i'm picky! i want people to love them, so i get all when they dont turn out well or as much as i'd like! either way. this last year has just been so very icky/busy in my IRL... so yeah, a few things took a back seat!

good news for anyone that hadn't claimed 2nd quarter 2012 banners, i only have 4 categories left to banner for, about 11 banners left. I've been working on them since i posted that last post, and have been plugging away at them, I hope to have the rest done later today, the nominee banner for the next awards season which'll start at the end of may, and at least 1 GMDDN banners (backlogged) (which will mean i'll have finished the art completely) all today/tonight!

tomorrow, so long as i dont get pulled away i hope to have all the set banners for 2012 semi-annual banners done, and maybeanother GMDDN banner i'm like six behind there @_@

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
*~*Missy*~*
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
i hope that things go much better for you as well dear! but is there going to be a ddn instead this month then? or just nothing this month? just curious lol.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
was there no DDN this month? We delegated that to another in the last year. I'll see if they are up to one soon, this month might get skipped since it's so close to June.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 46
I can certainly wait for another month! Just don't push yourself and take it easy. Banners are nice, but r0o's rest and good health is more important!

I think there was a DDN this month on May 4th. I know 'cause I was out of town and missed it Lol

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:GMDDN....postponed 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
There was one on the 4th, Stella is right. There was a May the 4th be with you banner for it too!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.