Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Car issues: A Warning
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Car issues: A Warning
nightmareofcat
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Car issues: A Warning 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
because that would make sense.

Logged Logged

the nightmare will return
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Car issues: A Warning 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
I bought a 2006 Chevy Silverado basic work model pickup back in the Summer of '05 for my transportation. Being a basic work model, it was cheap with not too many fixtures, came for about 12,500$ brand new. Apart from some common problems with the model (tail light brackets vibrating into being broken, blower motor conking out, some electrical problems) haven't had too much trouble with it. Probably about 750$ in repairs has been invested into it over the seven years and 88,000 miles that I've owned it.

I don't know whether to say that other people have more issues with more complex machines precisley because they're more complex, or in other words that more could go wrong with them, or because automakers allow for more to go wrong with them since it would be plausible for more to happen and allow for some extra bling bling from repairs.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Car issues: A Warning 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Well and update. I've attempted to make contact with the local mechanic school, the admin over that department wasnt answering the phone so i left a message.

Additionally, now it's grinding in low gears.

BUT i did figure out that if i let it run for about 5 - 10 mins, before i drive i hardly get kick back, so if warmed up then it doesnt seem to have as many issues. I have no idea what to do b/c i don't know any honest mechanics, that aren't out to just make $$. I need to win the lotto!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Car issues: A Warning 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
Maybe friends and family can offer recommendations on an honest mechanic. That is the only way I've been able to have my car worked on. Luckily I've got all of the tools here, so the mechanics that have worked on it have come to my house.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.