Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Perfect Username and picture ???
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Perfect Username and picture ???
MoonlightD
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Perfect Username and picture ??? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Why is it so hard to look for a perfect username really

That one username that you are recognized by
Like for example, forthright, Madison, WiccanMethuselah, sugar0o, and Miss kagura. You KNOW then
-which is very cool by the way-
Or even the right picture
So here is a question

Was it hard for you to find your perfect username or picture?

P.S I'm still using deby but one day Ill find the perfect one...
(its me quest)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/07 10:10 By Lady Deby.

_I Read To Escape Reality_
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Perfect Username and picture ??? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
I like to use a new one every year. If I can't change it, then I'll make a new account. Luckily I can readily change it on here without the heartbreak of having to make a new account.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Perfect Username and picture ??? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect username and/or picture. A lot of members have a story behind the username they chose. Some of them tend to stick with that paricular username. Others prefer to change it after a while. As far as pictures are concerned, some people change theirs from time to time. It all depends on the individual.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Perfect Username and picture ??? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
I'd also like to point out - just in case there is any question or confusion - that we do not permit people to have more than one account. If you want to create a new one, then you must first contact an administrator to see if we can help you solve whatever issue is with your current account, or so that we (the admins) can properly shut down the old account before you activate a new one. It should also be stated that we do not encourage creating a new account, for any reason, but under special circumstances, we've been known to make an exception.

I know this is kinda unrelated, but KOD sorta opened the door for me to be able to do a brief reminder of one of our rules. We admin LOVE those opportunities, because it means we can give a gentle reminder, WITHOUT actually having to repremand someone! <3 lovey!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Perfect Username and picture ??? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
O_O !!!!

www.dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/20545-how-did-you-pick-your-name?limit=25

I actually was given this nick name online when i was 17 and trolling AOL when it was still $23 a month x= I'm OLD! i think for us who have such notable names, it comes down to a few factors, I know myself and any of the before mentioned, simply do what we do for ourselves, if others like it that's awesome too. Also, we're all over the place!

Forthy is all raRr! over on LJ with the contest, and updates on the site! Maddie makes fics that make you all all at once! (thats a good thing!) Wiccan is all raRr as site over all baton holder, she eve scares ladyB folks!, =x , and well, MissK? she's just freaking legendary. Awesomeness knows no bounds with her.

either way i think we're all just comfortable in names we picked long ago, and never really changed it. Stick around for a few years, keep producing something, even if its only reviews, or comments here in forums and you'll be one of us too. ^_^ excusing missK because again she is just awesomesauce, we're all just here a lot, and love SK enough to stay!

at least that's my 2 cents!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MoonlightD
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Perfect Username and picture ??? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
MoxyMikki wrote:
I'd also like to point out - just in case there is any question or confusion - that we do not permit people to have more than one account. If you want to create a new one, then you must first contact an administrator to see if we can help you solve whatever issue is with your current account, or so that we (the admins) can properly shut down the old account before you activate a new one. It should also be stated that we do not encourage creating a new account, for any reason, but under special circumstances, we've been known to make an exception.

I know this is kinda unrelated, but KOD sorta opened the door for me to be able to do a brief reminder of one of our rules. We admin LOVE those opportunities, because it means we can give a gentle reminder, WITHOUT actually having to repremand someone! <3 lovey!

don't worry MoxyMikki i want to ask this question because i was curious in how many user found their own username, which in a way makes then their own character
love 4u2

Logged Logged

_I Read To Escape Reality_
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.