Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Where are you Miss Kagura?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Where are you Miss Kagura?
Lady Midnight
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Hey, does anyone know where Miss Kagura is? I mean, it's been months since I've seen her. She is MIA. Hopefully she will make her marvelous return to Dokuga soon. Dokuga misses you Miss K!!!

Take this banner to show Miss K how much you miss her.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
MissK is busy in her real life, and I'm certain that if she could be be here, she would be. Right now, I hope she's as happy and as contented with life as possible. I would love it if she came back, but if being away is best for her, then I'm fine with that too.

As for your banner, I feel like this is a ploy for you to see others display a banner that you've made and not a genuine crusade to entice MissK to come back. If it isn't, then all right, but truthfully I have my doubts.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
Wow. That was unbelievably harsh. Even if that is something you suspect couldn't you have hoped for the best? Why would you attack her in such a way when for all intents and purposes she appears to be genuinely worried for Miss K, and only wanted to express her worry? When she's only trying to show her support? Her name isn't on the banner, and she didn't say, "Don't take the banner unless you put my name on it so people know it's MY artwork", so she doesn't appear to be seeking fame for her artwork. It truly surprises me that as one of the moderators you'd be so openly hateful to one of the members of this site when they appear to only be trying to reach out to other members. Your actions sadden me. They make me doubt the direction this site is taking since Miss K's absence began. It reminds me very much of a former administrator that was evicted from the site for creating a hostile environment during Miss K's last absence. I realize that I risk being ejected for the site for voicing my concerns like this against an administrator, but something had to be said.

To Lady Midnight, I think your banner is adorable, and I hope you don't take it down. I love pandas!

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Texanlady, I should start off by saying that I am an administrator on equal ground as MissK.

Secondly, you're taking my comment out of context and accusing me of attacking someone. I do respect that you're simply trying to defend Lady Midnight and that you probably also genuinely are worried about MissK as well.

I said that if this wasn't a ploy for attention, then I am accepting of that, BUT in my opinion given the history of our fellow member, this is not the case. I'm willing to be wrong.

Logged Logged

Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
I didn't attempt to belittle your position as an administrator. I'm unsure if moderator or administrator is the same thing. I thought I was making it clear that you are one of the people that runs this site. If I didn't forgive me, however, the fact that you are one of the admins and yet so readily attacked one of the members of this site for such a little thing truly worries me. And I maintain that's what you did. I don't think I took it out of context at all. You said:

As for your banner, I feel like this is a ploy for you to see others display a banner that you've made and not a genuine crusade to entice MissK to come back. If it isn't, then all right, but truthfully I have my doubts.

That implies that you're willing to allow the point that the user might have good intents, but you are clearly implying that you personally believe otherwise. Your accusing her of false kindness in hopes of advancing her artwork. That is the gist of your statement. Again, you concede she might not be doing that, but the overall tone of your statement is hostile and accusatory. I can't help but wonder, "Why?" Why would you imply this particular user of such a deed when there is no evidence that's what she's doing other than your apparent lack of good faith?

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
OKay, 2 cents worth.

1. Moderator is lower then Administrator, but as Administrator, Lady B covers both cases.

2. There are things going on behind the scenes that we as Admins/Mods do not choose to make public. Such situations are already in play with the starter of this thread.

3. Lady B has already said that she is willing to be wrong. End point.

4. The only part I'm really concerned about as the Art Admin is that the image used on this banner is a Copyrighted Image from Treasure Isle's by Zynga.

5 @ Lady Midnight, Please correct this, or I will be forced to remove it, good intentions or not.

I'm not playing good cop or bad cop, I'm playing Art cop, and I mean it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/06 01:38 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Sorry, r0o-pants... spelling!! ;D

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
All right, you might want to take into consideration that there's history beyond what you see in this thread. Had you come along for instance, and created this thread in the hopes of showing your appreciation for MissK, I would have supported you fully, but for this member, it's different.

I know that you want to defend her and her art, and I respect that. I like seeing people unafraid to stand up for what they think is right. But this is more complicated than what you see on the surface.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
I appreciate that we all stick up for one another here on dokuga, but I would ask that everyone please remember that admin and mod staff have a job to do. If you take issue with how an admin or mod handles a situation, take it up with them in a PM. I know any of us would be more than willing to address your concerns in a more appropriate setting. The forums are NOT the place for it. Thank you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/06 02:57 By MoxyMikki.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
It's been done

Logged Logged

Lady Midnight
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Where are you Miss Kagura? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
sugar0o wrote:
OKay, 2 cents worth.

1. Moderator is lower then Administrator, but as Administrator, Lady B covers both cases.

2. There are things going on behind the scenes that we as Admins/Mods do not choose to make public. Such situations are already in play with the starter of this thread.

3. Lady B has already said that she is willing to be wrong. End point.

4. The only part I'm really concerned about as the Art Admin is that the image used on this banner is a Copyrighted Image from Treasure Isle's by Zynga.

5 @ Lady Midnight, Please correct this, or I will be forced to remove it, good intentions or not.

I'm not playing good cop or bad cop, I'm playing Art cop, and I mean it.

Okay first, Sugar0o, I didn't realize it was from Zynga. May I ask how to fix it please?

Second, ladybattousai, I feel that it is wrong you are using history against me, when I am only trying to show my appreciation to Miss K, and let her know when she comes back that she has been missed. It is wrong that you've used what happened in the past against me now.

Third, Texanlady is worried that you will delete her account when she was only sticking up for a fellow Dokuga member. I mean, don't the administrators and moderators want us to stick up for each other? I mean, if that's not the case I will be more than happy to let others know.

~Lady Midnight

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/06 20:03 By PurpleRocker.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
As you might not have noticed, it's been asked that any further distaste for any mods or admins should be taken to PM. Since this unfortunately is not being followed, I will lock this thread until further notice.

Midnight, I or one of the other admins will be discussing this with you shortly and hopefully all will be straightened out to everyone's satisfaction and happiness.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.