Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Goodbye for the time being.... :(
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Goodbye for the time being.... :(
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 8
I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be able to post any stories have on Dokuga for a while. Due to some serious problems going on in my life at this moment I am having to make some serious cut backs finance wise. Unfortunately, internet is one of those cut backs. Its really sad that despite two jobs, me and my family (my husband has two jobs as well) are still struggling very badly. This economy is hurting many people. When times get better I do hope to come back and continue posting once more until then I will be writing so that when the day comes I can update on here. I apologize to all the people who read my stories, I am sorry once more. I haven't given them up yet for I do plan to come back!

So I guess this is goodbye for now....

Ja ne,

Ash

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 277
I am so sorry to hear that, sweetheart.

Rest assured, though, that your stories will still be here, waiting, for the day when you can rejoin us. I will cross my fingers that it comes SOONER rather than LATER, and that your troubles resolve quickly!!

I won't say "good-bye," I will say...

SEE YOU SOON, I HOPE!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 31
Hoshi Phoenix wrote:
I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be able to post any stories have on Dokuga for a while. Due to some serious problems going on in my life at this moment I am having to make some serious cut backs finance wise. Unfortunately, internet is one of those cut backs. Its really sad that despite two jobs, me and my family (my husband has two jobs as well) are still struggling very badly. This economy is hurting many people. When times get better I do hope to come back and continue posting once more until then I will be writing so that when the day comes I can update on here. I apologize to all the people who read my stories, I am sorry once more. I haven't given them up yet for I do plan to come back!

So I guess this is goodbye for now....

Ja ne,

Ash

I'm sorry to hear all of that. I hope that one day, both of you won't have to break your backs like that, and all of you can live happily. *Huggles* We will miss you.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Lilly Akame
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 5
Don't be sorry! I just hope everything goes well for you and your family, they are far more important

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 32
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope we see you again, soon. All the best to you and your hubby.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Christine
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 3
I wish you the very best of luck and sincerely hope that things improve for you very soon. It is very sad to hear that things are so very difficult for you. I truly hope all your hard work pays off soon. Good wishes for your future.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 156
I'm so sorry to hear about that! :<

I wish you the best. Difficult times are surely a struggle, but they hardly last forever!
Take care of yourself, and your family! *hugs*

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 22
So sorry to hear that Hoshi. But we all know how real life can get. I do hope you will be able to sort through some things and come back to us real soon. We'll miss you bunches.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 39
I'm sorry to hear that- we have months here when we're lucky if we have two pennies to rub together after essentials are covered (one pay check, 5 human mouths to feed and 1 canine & paying rent for the top floor of a two family house in NYC ). We all understand hun, and your readers will understand- they'll also appreciate the headsup- and everyone will be patiently, hopefully awaiting not just for your return, but for things to become a li'l easier for you guys. *hugs*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/21 10:48 By Freya Ishtar.
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Goodbye for the time being.... :( 13 Years ago Karma: 11
Completely understand. Sorry to hear it...we'll be here when you get back! :hug:

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.