Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Relay for Life.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Relay for Life.
Shrii
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Relay for Life. 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Hello and good morning my lovely Dokugians, I just crawled in from work and decided to make this topic. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a thread like this, if not - I will remove it .

I'm an avid Relay for Life participant and am doing it again this year. I plan to donate all of the tips I make this month towards my cause - and will also be walking on a team.

Cancer is something that effects everyone in one way or another. I'm a firm believer that everybody has been touched by it in some way - whether it is a loved one who has had it, or knows somebody who has a loved one who has had it. I for one have had many run ins with cancer. I lost both my grandparents to it, and my dad 3 years ago this month to it. I have also had early onset cervical cancer and have been fighting to keep it away for several years now - so cancer and I know each other quite well.

Anywho! If anybody is interested my page is: Here

I'm also looking for brainstorm ideas on ways to get donations. I was considering a bake sale along with donating my tips. Everybody seems to like my baked goodies D:. HALP ME THINK LOVELIES. YOU GUYS ARE SMARTZ D:.

*Keels over from sleep depravity.*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/05 05:50 By Shrii.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Terri-tots
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Relay for Life. 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
Just asking people to pass on your link would help.

I went ahead and donated <3 My mom typically does this once a year too.

Logged Logged

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Relay for Life. 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
The club I'm in is holding a gaming event March 19th. All the money we're getting from it is going to the Relay for Life. We're really happy to know it'll be able to be put towards that. ^.^ I was sort of apart of it last year. I didn't know what it really was until I went. Now, I'm just glad we can help towards it.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Shrii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Relay for Life. 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Terri-tots wrote:
Just asking people to pass on your link would help.

I went ahead and donated <3 My mom typically does this once a year too.

FFFF THANKS SO MUCH TERRI. *TACKLEGLOMPS*

@ Smittee - That's awesome! I hope you guys raise bunches at the event! RFL is one of my favorite things to participate in, and each year it's always very emotional. The survivor lap always makes me cry. One year there was this mother holding her 2 year old child who was a survivor. I seriously broke down.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.