Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Okay I apologize
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Okay I apologize
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
The truth is it's miserably hot right now here in Central Florida. You guys would melt if you came down here to avoid the snow. So don't feel too bad about not being able to come down here.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -666
Huh?

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
ArtCloud
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
He is teasing us people suck in 4 feet of snow with -15 degree temps =(

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
LOL!!! He's apologizing to the rest of us who got inundated with tons of snow, ice or just plain miserable COLD.

And, I agree with Walter. If I was to go down there, I'd melt. I'll take the cold over the hot, since I can always layer the clothes. It's worse when you can't take anything more off without being arrested or scaring the neighbors!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
I think Walter is reminding us that he is privileged NOT to live in a region receiving up to two feet of snowfall and 60MPH winds... unlike so many of us.

Strangely, the far northern part of Michigan is missing out on this delightful weather pattern, while southern Michigan, and many more southerly states are suffering badly. While there were some snow squalls here, and the wind has kicked up, the sky was bright blue today and the temp actually climbed to the upper 20s. We got maybe 6" of snow yesterday, not fun to shovel, but not a national disaster by any means...

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
everything out here has been closed all week...We even called in the national guard! We got two and a half feet of snow and are expecting more as early as Sunday.

We had weather in the 70's earlier this week

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -666
Ah, well then I'll say this.

I'm in Southern California. It was 60 degrees today and sunny. Tomorrow it will be 69. Over the weekend, it will be in the upper 70s. And for all you "I like the seasons" types, I drove 40 minutes east into the mountains where we got into a snowball fight.

Suck it

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Kitten
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
...I'm jealous, lady b. I was SUPPOSED to be in NoHo yesterday. D:
I'm in ATX and it was 70 degrees up until tuesday...then it plunged into the 20's! HOW does that HAPPEN!? Now several highways are closed, rolling black outs, and dozens of car accidents...it's not fair! D:

Logged Logged

Moonlit Rose
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Dont you just hate those sudden weather changes? I livin in NC and the freakin tempature can't make up its mind. Im tired of freezen my freakin butt of one minute and sweating the next.

I want to be in florida dag-gon-it! I have an uncle down there. I could be chillin by the pool by now. Summer need to hurry up!

Logged Logged
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
I personally love the snow snow tubing, snowmobiling, etc, I just dont liek the cold X_X does that make sense? lol

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
I really love it when my car is covered in a thick, impenetrable MOUND of ice, that requires a pickaxe to remove. I also love it when people suddenly forget how to drive, "What, is that snow??? Oh...that means I should drive 50 around this sharp turn while swerving and closing my eyes, right...RIGHT?!"

Lol, but besides that, snow ball fights are boss

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
katlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
It Bright Sunny and the temp is a warm 78 here In Southern California XD

Logged Logged

The Fluff is my muse the fluffs name is Sesshoumaru
Fluffy Lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
I'm in the middle of a "winter mix" shower right now. We had snow flurries day before yesterday but (typically) nothing stuck. It might tonight, tho! Kinda hoping it will so I can let my cats play in it. xD That'd be so fun. It's supposed to be in the upper 60's by Sunday, tho. So we'll see what the weatherman says!!

Logged Logged

~I am the mistress of the RP... I have so many plot bunnies running rampant that they cannot be contained to one site! Check me out on dA!
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Well, I'm in Texas right now, and I think this is the most snow I've ever seen in my entire life. School has been closed all week.
However, seeing as I live in a state that rarely has any weather that remotely resembles winter, no one knows how to drive in this crap. The sides of the roads look like car graveyards. What's up with that?

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
well then, all of us with snow can have one thing those of you without it don't get...

SNOW ICE CREAM

Here's the recipe:
Ok, 1 c milk, 1/2 t vanilla, 1/2 c sugar. Mix all those together until the sugar dissolves. Slowly add 4-5 c fresh, clean snow (don't pack it) until it is thick like ice cream. Enjoy!

this worked well for me and it was yummy

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Yeah... Here's a raspberry for those of you... bragging? about your warm temps. (You know we love you anyway)

N Texas here. Fort Worth to be exact. We had 70's last week. It's now 14, snowing, with a 4 inch accumulation expected. Of course it's supposed to be back in the 50's by Sunday. (Welcome to Texas. If you don't like the weather... wait a minute. It'll change)

I think all of the folks from up north who have descended on us for the Super Bowl brought it with them. lol. But then one of the players (Steeler I think) said in a recent interview that it was just too cold here for him. Go figure.

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 56
It's like it can't decide what to do here. Snows one day and spring-like weather the next. It's no wonder my littlest ones are coughing and hacking the way they are.

My brother lived in Texas for a few years. I think it might have flurried there once when he was there. He called me laughing about how people kinda panicked. Maybe it was just those he talked to... I don't know. I do know he said he feared for his life while driving though.

I just figure, as long as I'm stocked up on food, we could use a good 3 feet again here in Maryland. Haven't had that in awhile.

Logged Logged

Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Detroit area here.. I don't think it was all that bad for us considering snow is a regular occurrence here.

I did, however, benefit from the widespread panic though in two ways....
1. The road crews seemed to really be on the ball
2. Due to everyone calling into work, I drove home the morning after the storm doing 50 mph down a cleared and very empty freeway.

Our side street was even ploughed within a day of the snow... that never happens... O_o

The only downside was that I had to wait a day or two before I could find milk in the grocery store.

Also, don't tell anyone, but I'm responsible for all the snow coming in the first place

Shhhh!

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Kazu Hioshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I am in the Fens (very FLAT place) in the UK, and its not cold...much.

But blimey is it windy. A load of power lines went down and there is NO ELECTRICITY.

Thank goodness for laptops -.-

Logged Logged

Kazu Hioshi claimed the Meido Zangetsuha of Sesshomaru at the Claim Game at Dokuga!

(Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that that sounds weird, but apostrophes turn into giant walls of slashes, and that cannot be permitted XD)

Who was your hero today?
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
How bad is the snow there?

I felt that this year, the weather is changing. I live in Malaysia. Normally it wont be raining during this time (Chinese New Year weather we called it) but it is now.

Logged Logged
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
idk id rather be cold then hot.... u can always get warm but its alot harder gettin cool. but then again i love the darker seasons 2.

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
Emory, Texas here...about 45 minutes east of downtown Dallas....9 inches of snow since midnight last night. It is 23 degrees right now, but it has been down to 13. It is so much fun watching my Jack Russell Terrier try to not get her belly cold when she goes out to do her thing....It's really pretty, but I don't really like it. People down here can't drive when the weather is nice... so use your imagination... both my husband and my son were in accidents last night coming and going from work.

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 25
I'm so not digging this SoFl heat thing. I got stuck on the side of the road with a sign for my shop because my boss wanted more customers. In the 10 minutes I was out there I thought I was going to melt.

At least if it's cold he won't send me outside thanks to my small size. He doesn't want to bring a Momo-sicle back into the building.

Logged Logged
Sakuramaru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Walter, you don't bother me! I live in Central Florida too! However, I do have a horrible head cold at the moment, so I wasn't able to go to the beach with my friends...that sucked...

But other than that...*wipes sweat from bow* whew! I agree! It's hot here!

Logged Logged

I've claimed Kouga's Pretty Blue Eyes in the Dokuga Claim Game!
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Okay I apologize 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 56
Sakuramaru wrote:
Walter, you don't bother me! I live in Central Florida too! However, I do have a horrible head cold at the moment, so I wasn't able to go to the beach with my friends...that sucked...

But other than that...*wipes sweat from bow* whew! I agree! It's hot here!
Ok, we don't need to hear from Florida anymore on this thread unless someone knows of a way to send some much needed snow down to them, so they can share in the 'fun' too.

Logged Logged

Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.