Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Downtime -_- ...It might be a train.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Downtime -_- ...It might be a train.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
Gosh, she's a hard one. I'm thinking Kami of Strength. I mean, she is rather strong for a human. That Hirakotsu has to be pretty heavy. I can only imagine how strong she'd be as a Kami. That's the only word that comes to mind when it comes to her.

As far as the concept Kagome with feathers, I think I saw that one on DA.

Inuyasha is another tough one, maybe of Protection or the Sun with his fiery temper? Miroku, I'm thinking either fertility or wine. Rin, Naraku and Shippo are obvious with their personalities.

You are so missed here.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/14 00:08 By DemonQueen17.

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
Haha, Sango should be the "Kami of Punishment" with her major blows to Miroku's head. LOL

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
DestinysTears wrote:
Haha, Sango should be the "Kami of Punishment" with her major blows to Miroku's head. LOLO_O i likes that! *will remember* hmmm who'd i miss? i"m going to do a kikyo and Ayame too, i'm just workign the major's first. -nods-

though i think for miro as much as he's a perv he'll be a kami of wisdom.

oh! and this one is a feathery hair happy Kagome concept, i'f i've drawn her this way before i dont remember... but i likes it! I'd show you but again cant until i get puter up and going. I'm still weighting the lines for that one.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
rooooooooo WE ARE all in roo withdrawal I cant wait until you get your pc back if its even possible *growls at geek squad to move faster* we love you and miss you and i cant wait to see the kamis of everyone *huggles*

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
DestinysTears wrote:
Haha, Sango should be the "Kami of Punishment" with her major blows to Miroku's head. LOLO_O i likes that! *will remember* hmmm who'd i miss? i"m going to do a kikyo and Ayame too, i'm just workign the major's first. -nods-

oh! and this one is a feathery hair happy Kagome concept, i'f i've drawn her this way before i dont remember... but i likes it! I'd show you but again cant until i get puter up and going. I'm still weighting the lines for that one.

Looking back on it, Kami of Punishment would suit Sango as well. I was half asleep when it came to Miroku. Wisdom would fit him very well. I'm still on Inuyasha as either Protection, Fire or the Sun (with his temper) with Kikyo as either the Kami of the Hunt (bow and arrows), the Moon (as the opposite of Inuyasha), or Water/Ice (with her cool demeanor)

Ayame, hmm, not sure but maybe Order to complement Kouga's Chaos? IDK.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
I'm a little bit late for this seeing as how you already sent the computer in and all but...

Everytime my computer has completely crashed... it's been operating system related.

What've I've pretty much done in each case is take out the harddrives, put a blank one in and load the O/S from backup disks.

Afterwards, I turn the previous primary harddrive into a slave, Copy the files over to the previously blank one, then put my normal second harddrive back in the computer.

If you or any of your friends are technically inclined enough for this in the future, it can save you that hideous recovery fee...

~Winter
(Who always jumps the gun at format C:!)

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
sugar0o wrote:
DestinysTears wrote:

LMAO I saw the newest Kami, and it is GREATNESS. LOL I have no choice but to color it, r0o. XD

Eagerly awaiting your newest Kami's.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
I have to praise the GS gods for bringing back r0o's puter from the puter underworld. Suffering from r0o withdrawal for the past 7 days has been brutal. I couldn't take it. Now I and I'm sure everyone else no longer have to suffer. YAY!! r0o-r0o's back. WOOHOO!!!

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
okay. so i'm not trying to bump threads at all, but i didnt see the point in making a new one. Sadly once again, I'm facign the light of the train, and my puter is out of commission. My brother is supposed to be looking at it, got a new update on time, and found out is's supposed to be monday or tuesday. When i called him LAST SUNDAY when this happened.

Not exactly happy about this taking so long but trying to avoid having to pay out to get puter fixed. THIS time it's a black screen of death, Not a blue screen. I think it's a fan b/c now puter is abotu 4.75 years old, givertake. Either way, While a great deal is backed up, not sure exactly what. I'm hoping not to lose anything and that my brother will be able to help, BUT either ways, at this point I think I'm going to be saving to get a new one for BlackFriday.

So long story short, I'm not ignoring anyone or anything, like claim game or admin'ing on this and other sites. I'm just MIA-ish b/c of puter issues again.

I'll be back before december no matter what, the withdrawl isn't so bad this time, borning as all get out yes, but not as bad. so that's good i think. But i think it's because i'm arting, :3 i'm trying to take this time and read over Dance, which i have printed out so i can edit and brainstorm for where i want it to go. I'm also arting a bit, and trying to work out a concept for something that I'm going to update with later :3 so i dunno i feel pleased with myself while sad for my puter.

either way, i still say backup regularly and start saving $10 a month from the moment you buy a new puter, until it dies so you can just go get a new one if/when it does in a few years. -nods- THAT is going to be something i start doing from here out out.

-MIA, r0o

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
r0o, if you think you've lost some of your arts, i can send you copies of your works that i have saved. Just let me know. Cuz i have a scary collection of brilliance...

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
You're killing me r0o! Did you ever think of me when you decided to have computer troubles?! I wanna breakup. Okay, not really. My love for you is too vast.

Seriously though, I hope all isn't lost and you can get your arts back. *huggles*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/22 23:44 By MoxyMikki.
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
I hope everyhting goes well for you r0o0o! D: And I hope you don't lose all of your arts! Good luck love!

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Downtime -_- ...It might be a train. 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
MoxyMikki wrote:
You're killing me r0o! Did you ever think of me when you decided to have computer troubles?! I wanna breakup. Okay, not really. My love for you is too vast.

Seriously though, I hope all isn't lost and you can get your arts back. *huggles*
lmao it's something thats got to be hands on. I think it's jsut the fan but i'm not sure. When the power serged, the puter went offline along with the lights and all the clocks that are digital, and i turned it back on, I got black screen of death.

Basically, it's trying not to die so it's all : Don't touch me have me fixed! Also what i really noticed was that the sound of the fan was slower, and a lower tone, then high and faster. B/c of this I'm assuming that it's just the fan that's the issue. Brother0o is actually taking the test to become a certified puter tech, or whatever the title is, so he's gunna look at it. He says from what i've told him he thinks he knows what it is...

BUT eiher way, I have a good monitar, and though i wanted to upgrade it to something larger and wider, from the 4:3 to the 16:9, I'll take a new tower during the BlackFriday sales instead. And then i'll bug my sister-in-law, who is a teacher who gets a teacher discount, to buy me CS5...(and yus i'll give her the money to do it) Then I'll try to upgrade monitar and tablet later. but My big goal is to be back and running and online by that time. -nods-

don't worry Moxy my darling! *huggles* !!!

As for the art, It's saved to a point, but none of the stuff from 2011 is. so I'm hoping that i dont lose it. I still have all the originals b/c i do more traditional work, then scanned, then i work it out on the puter, I'll be sad if stuff is lost, but DA as well as Dokuga have most if not all my art work from this year. it's the stuff that i hadnt put up yet that has me a bit worried, like banners that i've made for upcomming awards, and things i havent posted yet. either way i still have most if not all the originals, they are just bare! But no worries rowdy! I'll totally bug you for stuff if i end up losing it!

and thanks everyone! i just wanted to mostly let everyone know why i was a bit MIA.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/23 00:09 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.