Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fear(s) and Phobia(s)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fear(s) and Phobia(s)
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Sesshoumaru's Fiend wrote:
What do you mean by 'water'? Like...open water like the ocean or a lake?

Any and all bodies of water, oceans, lakes, pools, ponds, streams, baths, hot tubs, the water I drink...I almost drowned when I was about 8, a neighbor fell in a pool on top of me and didn't realize it, and have had a deathly fear of all water ever since. Obviously I don't let it stop me from bathing or even swimming, but when ever I take a bath, hubby has to come check on me every few minutes and I will not swim unless there is something there watching over me.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Twilight Dawn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I have the fear of touching dead animals. I cant even bring myself to look at them or I will totally lose it.

Logged Logged

Shae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Tally Mark wrote:
I fear telephones, people, and emotional intimacy.

I have a fear of telephones and people, too. Those, and public speaking, blaahh.

Though when I say fear, I more mean that I will avoid these things at almost all costs.

Logged Logged
Pendragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm rather young so one fear of mine is that my life will result in failure and that I'll die young. I love children, and would think if I lost a child I'd lose myself. I'm fascinated and terrified by the sound of gunshots. I'm afraid to go through life alone. I'm afraid that I'll dissapoint those I love. I'm afraid to fail. I'm terrified to be around anyone with a knife in there hand. I can hardly breathe then. I'm also finding this whole thing rather hilarious because it's better than therapy xD

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
CLOWNS, DOLLS, AND MOST ESPECIALLY, CLOWN DOLLS! My little brother used to have a clown doll, and we both thought it was completely evil. We would hide it in a closet. I frequently had bad dreams about it. Then, when we were teenagers, we saw the VERY SAME CLOWN DOLL (it must have been a common doll of the '60s) on a scary movie (Poldergeist? Close Encounters of the Third Kind?) which strangled this little kid. It totally freaked both of us out! Then, years later, I saw that same doll at my sister's house. I guess our mother passed it down to the grandkids... CREEPY!

Logged Logged
Rai
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Wow fears & phobias.. I really don't say this to people but these are the things that creeps me out:

- Lizards
- frogs
- public speaking (I even pushed myself to have high grades in exams so that I could leave class when it's time for public speaking)
- big scary dogs that bite
- horror movies

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshou-mama's Meidou-Seki in the Dokuga claiming game!
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 29
I have a phobia, or maybe even paranoia about people.

If I'm in the street, especially if it's a little dark, I freak out, and I fear men. I have this fear that someone will come, attack/kill/rape me. I usually can't go out on my own past too late, if I do, I freak out, I'm afraid, breathe shallow, rapid heartbeat.

It's mostly due to that time, when I was 9 and another time when I was 12. Both times, I had to run for my life literally, and scream, to escape a man trying to get to me. I was lucky enough that both times, someone heard me, and came to help me.

I also have a regular girl fear of spiders, which goes along the line "OMG! {insert dad or bf's name depending where I am, lol} THERE'S A SPIDER! OMG HURRY IT MOVED! IT'LL GET AWAY!

Logged Logged

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
I have the same usual fears/phobias as everyone; 1) Absolutely HATE spiders and bees (one flew in my car one time and I jumped out of it while it was moving!), 2) Needles (yet I have tattoos? still can't figure that one out..), 3) I don't like large crowds of people. 4) Fear of failing in life. 5) I don't like silence

So yea the same things as everyone else!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 40
The only real fear I have is being all alone in the dark.

In areas that are really dark and sometimes pitch black, I get really scared. Even in an area that I'm very familiar with, my heart speeds up and my mind starts to play tricks on me. This fear was much stronger when I was a child, but until now, it takes a great deal out of me to be in the dark.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 27
Like some, I have a slight fear of dolls. Mainly china dolls with their lifeless eyes that seem to follow you. *gah!* Small dolls especially. I think it stems from a movie I saw there the thing slipped away, and later chased them around to kill them with a knife. *.* The fear is nothing serious, but I don't want to own one anytime soon.

The second fear I can't even explain. Explosions of any kind. Just don't like them. They really use to bother me as a kid. Kinda nice to get this out there.

And on a minor note. If Alien did exist and I happen to see one in the distance...so running and hiding.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
my fears: ....bugs, insects, being alone in the dark for too long (seriously my mind will start playing tricks on me and I'll start to think someone is following me or a ghost is out to get me) I have an odd fear of heights O.o I won't fear getting on a rollercoaster for the first time but climbing a ladder all the way to the top.....scares me to death I'm not kidding. I also fear water.....whether it be the pool or ocean (anything I have to swim in) and I hate dolls...mostly because of the previes I saw of the Chucky movies O.O

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/30 15:58 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fear(s) and Phobia(s) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Mine are pretty basic: Insects, heights. I am HIGHLY claustrophobic and I found that out the hard way, stuck in a small tunnel. I also have a strong....not really fear, but definite dislike, when people stick out their tongues and wiggle them around. You know, kinda like The Rock used to do when he wrestled.

And anyone who has ever worn cotton gloves may have experienced this: Cotton gloves, not mittens, that are wet after playing in the snow. They REFUSE to come off easily. When you pull with the other hand, the gloves rub against each other and make this terrible vibration that you can feel down your spine. Then, when they won't come off, you have to bite onto them with your teeth which is basically the same thing. I get terrible shivers and goosebumps just thinking about it.

Sorry. I'm very hyper and what-not today.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.