Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Leaving Dokuga....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Leaving Dokuga....
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
I have to take a step back again. I have more important things to think about like trying to get a job and what to study in my nearby community college. Babysitting my soon-to-be four month old baby sister is also part of my weekly routine although my parents allow me to visit my Mexican grandma for a two day break because even I do feel like I go crazy if I watch my sis too much xDD (I'm not being mean it's just that she gets too fussy sometimes and I have things to do...likes house chores....and EATTING) Sometimes I make a choice to skip lunch because I have to take care of my sister and because I take care of her in the mornings I don't get to eat until dinner time which is around 4:30PM for me so just imagine me only eatting like once a day -___-

Also....I'm kind of maturing in my own way and for a while I've been meaning to post this thread but I've been both busy and lazy. I don't know why but I've been starting to hate Sesshomaru for some reason xDD and Kagome has dropped from being my favorite female to well......no place O.O I've gotten back into liking Kikyo but Sesshomaru's mother and Inupapa are my all time favorites ^^ then Kikyo and Kagura, and Tsukuyomaru and Hoshiyomi. I've also decided to take a neutral position as far as Inuyasha couplings go. The only couples I really think work together as Miroku and Sango and maybe Rin with Shippo or Rin with Kohaku. I also ship Inupapa and Sesshomaru's mother...I'm not a big fan of Izayoi though.

I got way off track xDD oh well anywho...I dunno I don't think I I'll ship Sesshomaru and Kagome but I'll still probably come here to read a few good stories that I've been reading. I don't know when I'll return of if I will return since I don't really get on Dokuga that much anymore. I'm not even going on DeviantART that much either. I'll try and finish my story Whispers From the Past because one of my good friends DreamWalker passed away a few months ago after getting a second surgery. It was quite a shock to me and she really loved my story so just for you Katie I'm doing all i can to finish my story. It was great to read her comments on my story that that gives me more that enough engcouragementand motivation.

So ummm....I miss ya'll and all the people I've befriended. My frindships with ya'll keep my real life from being dull and with with boredom. Perhaps someday I'll return just to chat in the chatroom or something but not right now. I feel bad though for posting this so close to Christmas considering I know some people will probably be bummed I won't be on much....if ever. So to ya'll I will say don't worry I'll be back someday and you can of course still keep in contact with me via email (which I do check often) It's tenseiga23@yahoo.com or you can try my main email- texmexliz23@yahoo.com.

Well Merry Chistmas to ya'll and I hope I don't put a damper on your holidays by my departure from the Dokuga community.

For those of you who watch NCIS or know Marine code or whatever it's called...

Bravo
Yankee
Echo

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/19 22:56 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
We'll miss you Liz, and I wish you luck in which ever path you decide to take.

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
*huggles*

InuYoukaiLiz, we will miss the hell out of you.

Be careful out there!

Much huggles and lubs,

Phishbon3s

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Well good luck in your endeavors and it's a pity to see you go, but I understand completely. My 4 month old son is getting to that point where he'll have seperation anxiety if he's away from mommy and daddy for longer than 5 mins. Plus I'm currently studying for my Air Force job right now, I'm not on here much either so I understand where you're coming from and I think it's very mature that you are prioritizing your goals.

Hope to see you stop by sometime, if not good luck either way.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
*huggles you* well you had better come back eventually just to say hi :3 you will be missed.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
deAvaric
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
*hugs*
Sorry to hear you're leaving, but good luck in all you do.

Logged Logged
Koishii_Beloved
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
T_T I will miss you lots!I wish you luck! <3

Logged Logged
D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
no liz dont leave. i will be without a friend..... gd it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont go

Logged Logged

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
There are some times when real life simply must be given precedence over escapism, and it sounds like you have made a very intelligent decision about where your priorities must lie. When your attention is divided, it is hard to do your best at school and work. I do hope that when things cool off, you can at least allow yourself a morning or afternoon now and then to take refuge in the world of fanfiction. I will be sending good thoughts your way, and hoping for your success and happiness.

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 34
bye hun. i'm sad that you are leaving, but do what you need to.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm sad to see you go, Liz. Know that all of us here will think about you lots and we all wish you good luck.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Sorry to see you go. I understand about time managing with me getting ready for college and still trying to find time to write and read and study. It's hard. It's a noble thing you do and I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors and a Happy Holiday season, lots of love and best wishes.

Logged Logged

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
*hugs* Bye Liz! I wish you the very best in life and whatever paths you may take. We'll all be here if when you decide to come back! I know I had to take some time off from here due to many things happening (trying to get degree, getting married, etc.) so I completely understand. Best of luck hon!

~*Ash*~

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Leaving Dokuga.... 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Merry christmas Everyone!

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.