Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Snowing in the Lone Star state
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Snowing in the Lone Star state
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Yeah....It's snowing in the Stafford area (sorta close to Houston) the snow is actually sticking to the grass and the cars. It'll probably snow until 9:00 PM like my aunt said and we'll probably get 3-5 in. of snow O.O That's alot more snow than the Christmas of 2004. It was funny I actually saw people trying to sell snowballs from Sugar Land on the internet where my Abuelita lives because we don't get snow down here LOL

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/04 15:52 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
Last night (or morning, I stayed up until 6am) I put up Christmas lights. It was snowing then, and now all the lighted garland I put out is covered with about three inches of really fluffy pure white snow. The bottoms have little two inch icicles hanging off the bottom, which is quite an artistic touch on the part of mother nature. Big snowflakes are falling, about the size of gourmet popcorn kernals. We have got off easy here in northern Michigan, we missed out on a whole month of snow. We made it all the way through November with no accumulation. Now everything has a nice covering...

Logged Logged
Amadeus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Yeah I was suprised when my parents in Vidor, TX told me that there was snow on the ground already. When we just got our first snowfall here in Omaha this week. The weather that's been going on in that part of Texas these past few winters have been crazy. I do not remember snow on the ground at all when I was growing up, just a couple of flurries. But as soon as the Air Force stations me up in Nebraska it starts snowing in SE Texas.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- Abraham Lincoln
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 52
I have relatives that called in from Kingwood to tell me it was snowing in Texas a few days ago as well.

No snow here yet in Florida, today's forecast calls for a 60 degree high and a 58 degree low, due to a Cold Front that moved through yesterday, then Saturday's high is 80 degrees, with a low of 67.

Logged Logged

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
The weather is crazy! It snowed here in Mississippi for a couple hours. It stuck a little but it was nothing like last year when it snow. But we hardly ever get anything like that here with it been sub-humid climate. I enjoyed it either way! Had a snowball fight and built snowmen on a 1955 Chevy Belair. How fun is that? lol
File Attachment:
File Name: SnowfamilyCar.jpg
File Size: 1435382

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/12 03:00 By Hoshi Phoenix. Reason: Pic add

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I live in Iowa and in the city I live in we got like 9 inches of snow and I couldn't go to school for a couple days. It sucked. I love how pretty the snow looks, I just really hate snow and ice. I have a bad habit of falling and making a fool of myself I was just kinda hoping for no snow.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
Lady Shikibu
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
It hasn't snowed where I live since the 80's. Everybody was all happy a few days ago because it started snowing in our area, it was so amazing! But the snow only fell in the cities around mine. Wait, no, that's a lie. ONE snowflake landed on my friend. That was the first snow in more than twenty years. I've only seen snow once...

Logged Logged
Ayakashi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Yeah, here in Denton we get about one day of snow a year. At least when it does snow it gets people's attention.

Logged Logged
Kurisutaru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
It snowed here in Louisiana a lil while ago and I was the idiot outside in rainboots and sweatpants playin with my dog... lol!! Unfortunately I started to miss livin in Europe.. Oh well! I hope that everyone was glad that it snowed in the south!!

Logged Logged

"I dont like standard beauty-- there is no beauty without strangeness" - Karl Lagerfeld
fallen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Lol you all make me giggle, I live in Alaska! Talking about 1 snow day and everything gets shut down is just crazy to me! The only time our schools are shut down is if its -50 or colder! Lol

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
LOL... I live in Michigan and grew up on the Western side of the state. The only time we really had fun was when they posted blizzard warnings. The first thing I would do is get in the car and see how far we could go!! Nothing like the "fun" in Alaska, but close enough for me!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Snowing in the Lone Star state 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 40
i've lived my life on a tropical island my whole life. that last time i saw snow was in tokyo when i was seven~ i'd love to be able to throw a snowball again someday~

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.