Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay for anyone who will be up and on Dokuga on the evening of Oct. 31st We're gunna have a Masquerade chat. Means as soon as you come in your getting you SN changed for the night into some "costume" that you might wear for a party, IE. for r0o i might be Godzilla, For Lady B, she might be PolicePerson etc. Anyone is welcome to come and have fun with us 'regular' chatters, for any fun and randomness that might happen!

>:3

Trick Or Trick!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/28 22:52 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 13
It would be lovely if there was a guide on how to use the Chat O_O

I know it's somewhat self explanatory...

But I couldn't help but feel at a loss after I logged in.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
I will be glad to make one after we switch to the new chat. At the moment we're using a temp chat b/c the one we normally use went down. So it wouldnt be too helpful over all. On top of that we're actually going to be changing to a new chat soon. Not sure on a date. But if you want to com into chat and say hello there are always some wonderful regulars there that wouldnt mind a bit explaining how it works. If they do tell them r0o said she'd glue a plotbunny to them. and they will behave :3

I hope that helped and as soon as ne chat is up i'll be making a tut for it! promise!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
How long will the halloween chat be??

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 696975
there's no set time because we cover different time zones. pop in and say and go if that's all you can do or stay a while. it's up to you

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 60
Wanted to kick this back up near the top of the forums for tonight, hoping to get a lot of new people, and some old friends, into chat. Join us and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
Sounds like fun!!!
and...
LMAO at Skye's Karma points. That's a lot of 69's

Logged Logged
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Akay wrote:
Sounds like fun!!!
and...

I am loved and adored

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
All right folks! The agenda for the evening.

Come to chat with a costume on (virtual of course). Once you arrive, change your name to who you're going to be! all part of the fun of halloween!

I'm going to be offering challenges all night, drabbles and drawbles (quick sketches). Post your work to chat, answer as many or fwe as you like. Participation banners for all come tomorrow.

If you ahve your own challenge to off up, please feel free.

The night is guaranteed to be full of tricks and treats!

Logged Logged

Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 51
Prompt: Haunt

Kagome stood on the cobbled pathway of the castle ruins and stared up at the crescent moon. In the dead of night, she could almost hear things. Her grandfather said the castle that once stood there belonged to a clan of powerful youkai, but she ignored the foolish rants of the old man.

Still, when it was quiet, and dark, she could almost hear things. At times, she felt as if someone was watching her, but even when she ran to investigate a noise, all she saw was the shadow of a stray dog as it ran into the shadows.

Prompt: Scream

Following an overgrown path through what was once a garden, Kagome ventured further into the darkness, following the path of her flashlight. The tall, old trees blocked out what little moon existed, and she maneuvered toward a slight noise that sounded like a dog. Kagome went farther, tripping on a tree root. When she crashed to the ground, she heard the flashlight break, and just as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she blinked and rolled over to stand. A pair of glowing golden eyes stared down at her, and the only sound she could hear was her own scream.

Prompt: Bones

Heart pounding, Kagome ran as fast as she could, unsure of where the path was or where she was going. Something was back there, and she knew it. The sound of a dog howling sadly made her head whip back, but her legs didn’t stop. Kagome slid to a stop in front of a tree that emitted a strange light from an arrow protruding from the bark. Tree roots at the base of the tree surrounded bones that peeked out here and there and Kagome reached out to touch them, withdrawing her hand when magic surged through the bones.

Prompt: Fangs

A hand covered her mouth and Kagome struggled in vain against someone who had grabbed her from behind. Hot breath against her neck, she screamed against her captor’s grip.

A smooth, deep voice spoke. “Did no one tell you this place was haunted, Little Girl?”

He seemed so strong that when he let her speak, she pled with him instead of screaming. Words poured from her mouth in a nonsensical argument which ended when a hot, wet tongue slid over her neck.

“Shh,” he whispered.

Pain shot through her as fangs bit down on her neck punctured her skin.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/01 01:01 By Miss_Kagura.

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 42
dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1583

My Drawble response to the Masquerade Prompt - Haunting.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -666
Guess I'll put mine up too:

Haunt

Brushing the spider webs aside, Kagome ventured deeper into the old shrine. Rolling in waves, she felt the presence that had lured her from the camp, its aura growing stronger as she approached. Rumors of a spirit had been whispered of this place and had she been wise she would have heeded the warnings. Instead she listened to it as it beckoned her like a warm fire on the cold, autumn night. Entering a large chamber, she saw him, the demon who summoned her, silvery white and transparent. Blood-red eyes, he stared at her and she knew she was his.

Scream

Through the bushes, Kagome sprang, the bony branches tearing her clothes as she ran. Hot, fast breaths heaved her chest as she sprinted along the moon dappled trail. Behind her, was silence and that frightened her more than anything. She knew he was there, chasing her, hunting her. She could feel his youki pouring through the woods. He was close. Then she slammed into something hard and fell back hard onto the dirt path. Rolling around in a daze until her sense slowly returned, she looked up to find him, the daiyoukai. “Scream for me,” he asked, drawing his sword.

Bones

The night breeze caressed his face as he stood in the charred remnants of a battlefield. Rusting armor and bleached-white bones scattered around him, they crunched as he stepped. The old scent of death and fire permeated the air and the daiyoukai reached for the still unfamiliar blade in his belt. Warm and delicate, the old swordsmith had made it for him from the broken bones of her body when she died. He drew it slowly, reveling in its power before piercing the ground. A brilliant glow swept the field, replacing the death with green and he smiled, remembering her.

Fangs

Blood dripped from his jaws, coloring his white muzzle red. Beneath him, the ground lay soiled with his enemies, their dismembered bodies shredded by the sharpness of his fangs. At the center, she sat, huddled with fear as it rained blood again. Whether he was a protector or a fiend, she did not know, but when the last scream ended with a gurgle, Kagome knew that she was all that was left. She stared at the corpses of the monks and priestesses around her and she understood that she would be cursed for this. After all, she opened the door.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/01 01:06 By ladybattousai.

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
here's mine:

Fangs

All Kagome could do was stare, biting her lip.

She had brought some Halloween candy to share with her Feudal friends and it had been a hit. She knew they would enjoy futuristic delights.

Surprisingly, the demon lord choose the caramel apple from the spread of decadent treats.

What Kagome didn’t count on was the treat of watching him eat it. Licking the caramel sauce off his fangs with that dexterous tongue of his, getting every spot of the delicious flavoring off those sharp points.

Kagome trembled with heat as she blushed clear down to her toes. Trick or Treat indeed.

Treat

“Miko, I require more of the sweet covered apple.”

“Sure.” She chirped, rummaging through her basket of Halloween delights. Grabbing the apple and removing the cellophane wrapper, Kagome turned around to hand it to the inu youkai who… was no longer there.

“Huh?” Kagome stood up, looking about the clearing for the demon that was just there. Head tilted, she searched for his aura and followed it to a shaded tree corpse.

Sesshoumaru’s hand grabbed her, pulling her against him. Hand around her wrist, he drug the sticky apple across her lips, leaving a trail of caramel. Leaning forward, he breathed against her lips, “Many thanks” before licking it away.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Okay folks! We had some fantastic participation in last night's Halloween Masquerade. We had hourly challenges of prompts for drabbles of 100 words or drawbles (quick sketches). You see above some of the drabbles. I'm about to post the rest in this thread. Participant Authors, it's up to you if you want to load them into your own story, collection or whatnot.

MOMODESU - HAUNT PROMPT
The look on his face was forever burned into her memory. Neither the contrast of the blood on his once pristine white clothing and silver hair or the scratches that covered his chest and arms bothered as much as the haunted look on his face when he saw her standing at the threshold of her home. While the look on his face did bother her horribly, she managed to crack a smile. Souta and Mama had really outdone themselves, and her youkai companion was not pleased in the least. "Come on, Sesshoumaru. We're going to be late for the party."

TENCHI NO MAI - FANGS PROMPT (Both entries)

Fangs scraping across soft skin, leaving thin lines that dripped blood before they were licked clean. The drops trailing down to stain the silk sheets.

Fangs nipping, not yet puncturing, teasing the little miko with promises of enormous pleasure yet to come. Drawing her with him to great heights, yet not allowing the completion she so desperately sought.

Fangs glittering in the dim light as he smirked at her writhing beneath him, gasping and moaning for breath. The exquisite pain and pleasure taking its toll on her small human body.

Fangs finally marking what was his for all of eternity.

--
Originally forged from a fang of the most powerful youkai to ever live. A mere girl drew it from its long imprisionment in stone and freed it to complete its destiny. Now rusty steel, with a tattered tsuka-ito and saya, used to seal the unstable blood of a hanyou who never knew the giver of the fang. Desired for its power as part of a fathers legacy.

Another katana, also forged from a fang. Given to the one who need to learn the lesson of compassion. Scorned for its assumed inabilities until it was desperately needed to revive the girl.

LIST OF DRAWBLES FROM THE EVENING!

Haunting
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1582
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1584
MontiK dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1583
Jupe dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1586

Scream
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1585 (18+ Only please)
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1588
MontiK dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1589
Jupe dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1587#joomimg

Bones
Jupe dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1591
MontiK dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1594
Sugar0o dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1592
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1593 (18+ only please)

Fangs
MontiK dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1597
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1595

Treat
Sugar0o www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1598

Please keep in mind that if it says 18+, I mean 18+ and Dokuga tracks minors who access 18+ materials.

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
And finally, long post number two. I promised treats for all participants! It's healthier for you than candy! That and i can't cyber deliver candy

Banners!

I've had requests to do a chat challenge once a month where hourly I pass out prompts for drabbles and drawbles so I think we'll do just that! Unless otherwise changed, the next one will be Saturday November 21. More info on that later.

I should also sum up the fun costumes we came up with!

me - Fairy Skye
r0o - g0dzilla
Miss K - Le Diable
Monti - Monti the Werewulf
LadyB - LadyMothra
MomoDesu - Momo the Nudist on Strike
Phishbon - Children of the Cornflakes
Jupe - Cute!
Tenchi - Black Cat.

Thanks for awesome participation guys!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/01 10:02 By Priestess Skye.

Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
Priestess Skye wrote:
Akay wrote:
Sounds like fun!!!
and...

I am loved and adored

Yes you are dawling!
Aw man I missed all the fun *kicks rocks*

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Masquerade chat on Oct. 31st 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
Sqweeeeeaal!

Thanks for the banner, Priestess Skye! That rocked my socks!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.