Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please say a prayer...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please say a prayer...
Heartless-iPod-Ninja
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
The past couple of weeks have been very hard for myself and my family. My Grandfather, who has been very sick for several years, took a turn for the worst two weeks ago. Hospice nurses that tend to him noticed a downhill trend to his health, and advised my Grandmother and the rest of the family to make final preparations. Yesterday, the nurses advised my Grandmother to call the family for their final visit.

Very early this morning, my Grandfather passed away. He was 77 years old.

This has been a long time coming, but it has still been very hard to prepare for.
My family and I have been severely shaken by the loss, and we are all hurting terribly. We're all banding together to make it through this trying time. I will most likely be out of touch for several days as we prepare for his burial, and possibly several afterward as well.

(Tex, I haven't forgotten about you. I just need some time. I'm sure you understand.)

Friends at Dokuga, Please, if you would be so kind, say a prayer for my family and I.

Thank you.

Logged Logged

Hug someone you care about, today. Tell them that you love them. You never know when they will be gone for good.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss. We are facing much the same with my father-in-law who is in hospice care for colon cancer. My heart goes out to you and your family... you will be in my thoughts during this difficult time.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
I am truly sorry to hear about your loss and , of course I will offer a prayer . As I recently told a friend who suffered a great loss as well; Those that pass before us are never truly gone as long as we keep them in our hearts and our minds...they will always be there when we need them .

Oroyukae

Logged Logged
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 40
i am terribly sorry for your loss.

know that i am praying for you and your family, that you all may have the strength to overcome this trying time.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 13
This is such terrible news, I'm very sorry to hear about your family's loss. Same goes for Wiccan's father-in-law.

Though I've only begun to practice my faith, I will go to church this Sunday to pray for both of your family's health and give you all strength.

G`bless you and your families

Logged Logged
Kira Cross
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
I give you all my condolences for those who have lost family. but always remember this isn't the last time you shall see them, and they will always remain in your heart. I have always found poetry to be a great way to express things. so here is something off the top of my head.

what is lost will be found
pain's ties are unbound
do not fret they are free
for them you should be happy
one day you will meet again
when it is time to meet your end

i remeber what it was like to loose someone and well this is what i felt. and you are in my prayers.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
You are in our prayers and in our hearts. I hope you recover from these trying times along with your family. My condolences.

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 696975
I am very sorry your loss heartless. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please say a prayer... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 27
Oh Heartless...I don't know what to say....my heart goes out to you. I know that there are no words that will make you feel better, but I hope you know you have many friends you can lean on. I'm here for you whenever you need to vent or just want to chat. If you need anything let me know. You have my email address. Don't be a stranger girl!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.