Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Musical Dokugians
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Musical Dokugians
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
And i thought I was the only one with eclectic musical taste. Coming from a Haitian family, Haitian music is pretty much a musical staple. I also listen to a lot of other kinds of music from dance/electronica to reggae to African music, especially music from the Congo Republic. There are so many other types of music that I listen to, like 70's, 80's and 90's music. Latin music is part of my collection as well. Old school hip-hop is another way to go (that new stuff to me is crap). All in all, there is a lot of diversity in the music I listen to. I know I missed other kinds of music, but it's a lot.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26

I'm completely in love with this song! It would be so cool if I could make a Sesshoumaru music video with it...

And the opening song to xxxHolic:

It's so catchy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 21:42 By Honey-Bee.
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9

Warning: Language

I love these songs song....I miss the music from the 90's...like Destiny's Child, TLC, and Aaliyah and I was born 1990 O.O

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 21:42 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
So, what have you all been listening to lately???

Here are some songs from my playlist:

Share some of your fav. songs! And please don't be hatin' on other people's musical preferences, we all have different tastes so, if you don't have anything nice to say...keep your trap shut!

P.S. Anberlin rocks...so does 1997.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
I like most music,. Old country (songs before 1995) and bluegrass (I love Old Crow Medicine Show, I went to one of their concerts in Columbus, OH). I love OTR (like Phil Harris), Musical Theatre, Classical and Opera. Christian Rock, Ska and Swing (been to a couple of these concerts in my life, awesome mosh pits!) Singers like Poe and Voltaire and the band Rammstein. Ren-fest music (like the Limey Birds, Wenches-a-wailin’ and The Lost Boys. But then again, who doesn’t love men in kilts?!.), Nerdcore, filks and cartoon/anime themes.

Here is some very geeky love!

First is “Scoundrels” by The Lost Boys. Where is a leaf blower when you need one? Mmmmm …. Men in kilts………. *stares off in a daze*

Next is “Talk Nerdy To Me” by Possible Oscar. This is a parody of “Talk Dirty To Me” by Poison

For any fan of the show HEROES, the Great Luke Ski presents “Holding Out For Hiro”. This is a parody of “I Need A Hero Lyrics” by Bonnie Tyler.

Voltaire’s music is very romanian, dark, creepy and hilarious, I present “Ex-Lover’s Lovers”.

These are just a few I have on my MP3 player. Egad, I am such a geek. *giggle*

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Rikayu wrote:
I have a rather eclectic taste in music, but a rocker at heart.

I usually listen to bands like Green Day and Incubus. I have a particularly love for Weezer and The Killers. When I was a guest guitarist and vocalist on my friend's band, I played Fall Out Boy songs, No Doubt Songs (which I sang for as well as did rythmic guitar for), and Maximum the Hormone (I love this Japanese band so much)songs. We also played alot of Reggae songs like "Santeria" by Sublime.

I like oldies from the early days like Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, and rock classics like "Road Runner", "Good Golly Miss Molly", "Mr. Postman", etc.

I come from a Filipino family, so I like a few Filipino songs, but not many.

Many of my friends are Korean, so they got me to listen to Epik High, Big Bang, Younha, etc.

Of course, I have my dose of Japanese music, my favorites being Ikimonogakari, Maximum the Hormone, Orange Range, and many others.

I love listening to Claude DeBussy and Beethoven. Classics are <3 to me. Nobuo Uematsu has wonderful music and by far, my favorite sone by his is "Theme of Love".

I gre up on an island, so I have island music too. And the radio stations here play alot of hip hop and stuff, so I have my dosage of that as well.

I would keep going, but I think my entry's long enough. in short, I LOVE MUSIC.

I'm part Filipino...you see my dad's parents are full Spanish Mexican (abuelita) and Canadian (grandpa) and my mom's parents are both Filipino....and I have a BIG family on my mom's side. I know I'm not all Filipino but I'm glad I'm multicultural xDD

Aside from 90's music I love country, trance/electronica, rock, and international music. I love listening to Mexican music, JPop, Chinese, and Indian Pop.

I used to watch the Asian Network....and theri were like three dramas all in Chinese that I watched regularly but the Asian Network got cancelled...I was sooo mad! >.<

lol. my mom's fullblooded pinoy. my dad's.... 1/8 spanish. i think i also have a bit of chinese and japanese. its a bit fuzzy there.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Rikayu wrote:

I usually listen to bands like Green Day and Incubus. I have a particularly love for Weezer and The Killers. When I was a guest guitarist and vocalist on my friend's band, I played Fall Out Boy songs, No Doubt Songs (which I sang for as well as did rythmic guitar for), and Maximum the Hormone (I love this Japanese band so much)songs. We also played alot of Reggae songs like "Santeria" by Sublime.

I like oldies from the early days like Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, and rock classics like "Road Runner", "Good Golly Miss Molly", "Mr. Postman", etc.

Many of my friends are Korean, so they got me to listen to Epik High, Big Bang, Younha, etc.

Of course, I have my dose of Japanese music, my favorites being Ikimonogakari, Maximum the Hormone, Orange Range, and many others.

I love listening to Claude DeBussy and Beethoven. Classics are <3 to me. Nobuo Uematsu has wonderful music and by far, my favorite sone by his is "Theme of Love".

I gre up on an island, so I have island music too. And the radio stations here play alot of hip hop and stuff, so I have my dosage of that as well.

I'm part Filipino...you see my dad's parents are full Spanish Mexican (abuelita) and Canadian (grandpa) and my mom's parents are both Filipino....and I have a BIG family on my mom's side. I know I'm not all Filipino but I'm glad I'm multicultural xDD

Aside from 90's music I love country, trance/electronica, rock, and international music. I love listening to Mexican music, JPop, Chinese, and Indian Pop.

I used to watch the Asian Network....and theri were like three dramas all in Chinese that I watched regularly but the Asian Network got cancelled...I was sooo mad! >.<

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/27 14:24 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
Big Bang, oh yesh. Oh man, TOP.

I forgot to add U2 to my list. I can't see how I forgot to add a band that was so important to me as a kid.

Logged Logged
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
oksana
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Evening,everyone!
I found a lot of interesting songs today for me
I listen to whatever I like,no specific preferences:)

Logged Logged
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
As everyone knows, I'm kinda on the old side... so pick any rock group in the last 40 to 45 years and I've probably heard something of it.

I saw Kiss in concert when they weren't headliners. I saw Jethro Tull in their downhill years of touring. I've seen Korn, PM5K, Manson (Beautiful People era), Mindless Self-Indulgence, Sponge, and hit OzzFest about 6 years ago (lost my voice after the System of a Down set for about 3 days).

I've been exposed to and loved any number of different genre by my own kids and the 'alien children' who lived in my basement.

I'm too old to rock 'n' roll anymore, but too young to die?? Eh, not really. I still rock out in my truck going down the road!

~~Wiccan~~

It might not be your cup of tea, but I'm giving it to you anyway. Endure the intro... the song is worth it.

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
I think I just may be one of the few who listen to japanese/korean/cantonese music..

Even though if you don't understand what he's singing, just listen to the music. It's really heart wretching =( Honestly, I don't understand why they named this video as "Sad Japanese song" it should be, "Only Human by K"

I was inspired by this song to write my fanfiction; Don't Forget.

Lol I don't know why, I prefer to listen to korean and japanese and cantonese songs over english.

Here's a korean song, from the drama "Full House" You guys should watch it, it's actually one of my favorites out there, next to "Wonderful Life" korean version.

If you guys would want to watch any asian dramas with english subtitles visit this site: aznv.tv

it has a lot of famous dramas, and anime of course!

Silly me, i doubt you guys will even like these songs =/
but give them a chance!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/27 02:10 By MiserablySweet.
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
MomoDesu wrote:
I had forgotten about Verka Serduchka! He is almost as fun as Azis! I love me some Azis XD

Yay for Bulgarian pop music!

That is fantastic. I now have a list of music I must have.

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
I had forgotten about Verka Serduchka! He is almost as fun as Azis! I love me some Azis XD

Yay for Bulgarian pop music!

Logged Logged
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Noacat wrote:
Born in 1990... good lord. Depending on the date, I'd be either a freshman or a sophomore in high school when you were born. You're a year younger than my brother, who was born in 89. Weeeeeeeeeeird.

My birthday is September 23, 1990...so you would have been a high school freshman then?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH i am older than you July 24th 1990!!!!!

and as for the songs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/pIP6DighnuE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/pIP6DighnuE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/Mtq2qJ36fGg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/Mtq2qJ36fGg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/J29Bn-L0Zb0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/J29Bn-L0Zb0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/azkGI6OFZJc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/azkGI6OFZJc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AND SOOOOO MANY MORE!!!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/27 01:38 By inu_tiger_luver_393. Reason: hmmm once i figure out what i did wrong i shall fix it!

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Noacat
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Priestess Skye wrote:
I've actually become addicted to a Quebecois band Mes Aieux

This one is fun because they're basically making fun of history and how things seemed to have fallen apart over generations, but they do it lively folksy music

...I love it. Must. Have. NAO! There's nothing I love more than French folksy rock type music, hence my love of Les Fatals Picards. (Though they're really more folksy punk than rock, but I won't tell if you don't.)

Additionally, I give you this... Verka Serduchka and "Dancing Lasha Tumbai". I DARE your head to not explode after watching this.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
As everyone knows, I'm kinda on the old side... so pick any rock group in the last 40 to 45 years and I've probably heard something of it.

I saw Kiss in concert when they weren't headliners. I saw Jethro Tull in their downhill years of touring. I've seen Korn, PM5K, Manson (Beautiful People era), Mindless Self-Indulgence, Sponge, and hit OzzFest about 6 years ago (lost my voice after the System of a Down set for about 3 days).

I've been exposed to and loved any number of different genre by my own kids and the 'alien children' who lived in my basement.

I'm too old to rock 'n' roll anymore, but too young to die?? Eh, not really. I still rock out in my truck going down the road!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
Wow, Danyealle... I'm surprised to see that someone else listens to Incubus Succubus... I love them... I wish that they would put out another album. Candia's voice is amazing.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
I have been listening to a lot of Maximum the Hormone lately, but also the newest Koda Kumi and Utada... I know, I'm weird like that.

Logged Logged
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Dany has already listed quite a few songs on my playlist, but I'll throw a few more out there:

This is a song I haven't been able to get enough of lately:

One of my favorites from high school:

Another current favorite:

I love the cheese factor of this:

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 42
normally I let my fiance be the DJ in our house.. but I had to put my foot down after two straight days of 'Jizzed in my pants' 'Dick in a box' and 'F*** each other's mothers' and we've been listening to Tenacious D's: Wonder boy I love that song for some reason.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Danyealle wrote:

And yeah, most of these were popular long before some of y'all were even alive

Shameless! I love that song (and Garth Brooks, of course. All his songs are fantastic!). Thanks for posting it.

Logged Logged
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Lots of September birthdays, geez, guess September is just the month of sessxkag fans lol.

Oh, and Supermassive Blackhole is a kick ass song.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Musical Dokugians 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/26 22:26 By khrystyne.

Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.