Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Photobucket no longer working
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Photobucket no longer working
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Photobucket no longer working 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 64
Photobucket has taken away 3rd party hosting so any images uploaded and shared through them will not work anymore.

imgbb.com/

is another free image hosting site that i've found that still allows 3rd party hosting for those that need another site to upload through.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Photobucket no longer working 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 37
I will check the site out. Had a few pictures from Photobucket of Sesshomau and Kagome on my Dokuga profile page, suddenly a grey banner with a message pops up on my page saying: Please update your account to enable third party hosting. Shortly after that all the pictures I had from there were deleted from my Dokuga account. I was a registered member, and though I don't know why they made the decision to terminate third party hosting, I am sure they had valid reasons.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/05 22:41 By moonlight silk.
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Photobucket no longer working 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 64
Moonlight Silk wrote:
I will check the site out. Had a few pictures from Photobucket of Sesshomau and Kagome on my Dokuga profile page, suddenly a grey banner with a message pops up on my page saying: Please update your account to enable third party hosting. Shortly after that all the pictures I had from there were deleted from my Dokuga account. I was a registered member, and though I don't know why they made the decision to terminate third party hosting, I am sure they had valid reasons.

apparently it's all about the money, you have to pay for the premium accounts now to be able to enable to post their photo links now. i used it for gaia and had to go back and find everysingle picture again, save it to my computer then upload it to the imgbb site and then relink it. there's other sites as well, a gaiaonline user posted a whole list of other free image hosting sites, imgur or something like that was one of them, then imgbb and a few others.

Logged Logged
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Photobucket no longer working 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
Like photo bucket didn't already have a slew of advertisements constantly crashing my pc when I went here. I have been told the membership is very expensive too.

Logged Logged

Oki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Photobucket no longer working 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Tinypic is also a good place to use, although they also have unnecessary ads.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.