Akatsuki no Yona! No kidding... I loooove its manga and its anime! Have been a fanatic fan since the first time the manga translated in my country... And I love the artist, Mizuho Kusanagi too! Love her style, have been fallen in love since 'NG Life'! I didn't know how she could pull out such hillarious stories but on the other side could be so much heart-wretching and tears-jerking!
I like all the suggestions! They were fantastic anime too! And my suggestions are:
1. Natsume Yuujinchou, a very heart warming and sweet despite there were 'battle' here and there.. Has 4 seasons, but couldn't help to want moooore!
2. Chihayafuru, absolutely gorgeous works and absolutely team Taichi on the money!
3. Nagi no Asukara, a very gorgeous and brilliant backgrounds!
4. Zetsuen no Tempest, sooo deep and love the out-of-the-box and twisted plot!
5. Noragami, love the theme! Brilliant idea! And of course love Yukine!
6. Honey & Clover, a classic, one of my favorite anime all the time! An out-of-the-box, very deep and poetic but on the other side a very hilarious anime! One of my reason why I chose the Art and Design faculty sor my barchelor degree! And tadaaa! I did got a few close friends as hilarious as this anime characthers!
See yourself and you'll be enchanted!
Oh, there is an one-shoot anime (movie) that made me scream, 'What is thiiiiiis!!!' because its artworks, its story, its backgroud music and its ending... '5 Centimeter Per Second' and of course if you smitten with this anime, you'll love the artist, Shinkai Makoto, other one-shoot stories like 'Garden of Words' and 'Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo' (Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below)! Enjoys!