Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Well I think we call know that it's coming out for Valentine's Day...

Who's going to see it?
Who's read the books/OG fanfic?
Should the rest of us bother?
(i say this not because I'm putting her (EL James) down, but because I'm fairly certain I've read loads more interesting SK fanfics!
Speaking of SK fanfics, for those who HAVE read the book(s);
Any SK recommendations that can put Shades down and out for the count?

Please remember forum rules when replying, M and MA for story links and NO bashing. We all know if it had been based off a SK fic we'd be in line 3 days earlier then opening day because we'd support our fandom. Be Nice, even if is is a Twihard-fanfac XD

I'm reminded of KinkyBoots btw, MA... gah i Love that story.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Im going to see it. Not going to lie, I'm ready for it to hit theaters.
But I'm going to see it because I read the books.
Book one was actually pretty good. I mean, the heroine was kind of...I don't know.. stupid at time? But I think the author was just trying to portray her as innocent. Which is fine, but I think innocence has a degree before the reader starts raging.
The second book is engaging, in that you are raging with the heroine.
And the third book felt rushed. (But the final book on most series usually does.)
So! There are plenty of sex scenes that will get your girl parts going. The overall plot is okay (as long as you're okay with Sex being the overall theme). And even though the characters might make you slightly crazy, its not all bad.
...I personally think that some of our authors/authoresses are way more apt at writing a well developed book. But this book wasn't bad!
I'm just biased since I'm a sesshomaru/Kagome fan. LoL!

edit:
Fun things to do with "Fifty Shades of Grey"
1. The fiancé and I read the more outrages scenes from the book out loud. As in line reading. Let me tell you, hours of fun. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before. It's literally impossible to keep a straight face when you read out loud what Ana says/ thinks. (With the added bonus of bedroom time, if the scenes is read in a more amorous way!)
-To increase the fun (if you have a partner who is willing to embarrass himself), have the male read the female lines. And vice-versa for the female.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/09 02:05 By Mandy_26.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 55
Not going to see it... In theatres.

I did read all of them... I have to say to have encountered way more talented authors through the SessKag and KakaSaku fandoms. I felt that the words were repetitive, the emotion was disconnected, and the BDSM culture was highly misrepresented. Also, Mary Sue, abusive misogyny, and an unlikely too perfect happy ending.

My best friend is a twihard. She gave me a choice of reading those or the 50 Shades series, and I choose the known smut, guttermarble that I am.

I don't want to bash... I know I shouldn't...

Fanfiction has evolved into something so much better than this. Some authors give more thought into development then the original creators of the universe did.

We are better than 50 Shades. Good for her, getting published, blah de blah, but the number of cases of domestic violence based off this series is horrendous.

Basically, to each their own, do what feels right, and be self aware and safe out there. You should never feel in danger. Thrill and fear are not the same.

Also, BREW YOUR TEA MORE THAN 5 SECONDS! WTF is that!?

EDIT:
Fics that can put 50 Shades to shame?

I hate to be a skipping record, but HoTM. Duh.

Also, Stardust from ladybattousai. Not smut, BUT more emotional satisfaction than the entire 50 Shades series provided.

If you are willing to cross fandoms... A Series of Firsts by leafygirl... yeah.

If I think of (way) more, I will edit post.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/09 01:36 By cakeiton.

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
Why the Fifty Shades of Grey series is misleading:

(No, I shall not bash this series or go against Dokuga’s rules, but give some FACTS into the erotica aspect to the novels.)

Let’s take a look into why the public really likes the novels: BDSM.

Face it. People like it because of this erotic theme. It is totally okay in my mind for someone to enjoy this intimate lifestyle. However, what is NOT okay is portraying it incorrectly, and if you don’t know the first thing about BDSM, you won’t know how the dynamics work. Fifty Shades of Grey does not portray this lifestyle in any form of accuracy at all. None. Why you ask?

Point #1: Control vs Abuse

The Dom should care deeply about his submissive’s physical, mental, and emotional state. Christian Grey did NOT start out caring for Anastasia Steele’s safety or emotion and mental state. In fact, he shows abusive behavior. Though the Dom is in control of the situation, he is limited to what his submissive finds enjoyable. Dominance in this scenario does NOT come from dictating how things will play out. It comes from controlling his partner’s sexuality, what she enjoys.

#2: Safe word.

Before any ‘play’ occurs, both partners should be fully aware of this word. This goes back to point 1. The Dom can NOT force ANYTHING his sub does not find enjoyable. When she utters the safe word, all play stops. No question. No anger on the Dom’s part. Limits were meant to be set. Christian Grey obviously did not make Anastasia Steele sufficiently aware of this all important word as she is new to BDSM.

#3: The sub is in control.

You heard me. The submissive is in control of the play, not the Dom. His job is to fulfil the sub’s desires, and that is what gives him pleasure—by controlling hers. All the sub has to do is relax and let her Dom take the lead and give her pleasure. That’s it.

Remember that contract Christian gave Ana? Yeah, that is how the sub controls the situation, telling the Dom BEFOREHAND what she will and will not do. Also, this contract is NOT a legal, binding document but an agreement between the two on how their sexual interactions will play out. Any partner can opt out and find another if one or both feel that they do not suit the other for their needs.

#4: Character Traits.

In Fifty Shades of Grey, the author makes it sound like the submissive should have a low self-esteem. No, the sub gives up control out of choice not because she has no backbone. It’s all about trust. A sub KNOWS that she is entrusting herself fully to her Dom. And yes, the Dom should realize the trust is given and should treasure it, not abuse it as Christian did.

Again, the author makes it sound like either partner has to have an abusive, traumatizing past to become interested in BDSM (a.k.a. Christian). No, it is a lifestyle choice not something forced upon you by anyone or past experience.

#5: BDSM is not all about pain.

Pain is not the huge, contributing factor. Power play is, the taking control and giving it up. In fact, the point is NOT to try and inflict as much pain the sub can tolerate without tapping out. MILD pain is used to get the adrenaline pumping and to release endorphins from the brain. This does NOT mean the Dom has to inflict mild pain—ever. It is an agreed upon choice between both parties.

Point in fact, Christian admits to Ana that he NEEDS to inflict pain on his sub and hurt her. This is abuse, NOT BDSM. To summarize it all up, Fifty Shades of Grey gives grossly false information into the BDSM lifestyle.

So! If there are any correctly portrayed fics with our Sesshoumaru/Kagome, I'd love to read them.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/09 01:46 By belovedstranger.

~BelovedStranger~
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 83
Nope, never gonna see it. Never gonna read the books.
Because of what i heard and read (on amazon) i don´t like the male character.
I have a lot of BDSM books on my kindle and their hot smut stuff but with this series... i don´t know.
I am also a person that judges a book by it cover. If i don´t like the cover then i don´t read it. And the summary must be interesting.

She may has been writing a good book because a lot people i know read it and were enthusiastic about it. But it is not my taste.
I think there will be a lot of people on valentines day in the cinema. Let them have fun^^

Ps. What is HoTM?

Logged Logged

skullkat
Pup
graphgraph
BelovedStranger wrote:

(No, I shall not bash this series or go against Dokuga’s rules, but give some FACTS into the erotica aspect to the novels.)

Face it. People like it because of this erotic theme. It is totally okay in my mind for someone to enjoy this intimate lifestyle. However, what is NOT okay is portraying it incorrectly, and if you don’t know the first thing about BDSM, you won’t know how the dynamics work. Fifty Shades of Grey does not portray this lifestyle in any form of accuracy at all. None. Why you ask?

The Dom should care deeply about his submissive’s physical, mental, and emotional state. Christian Grey did NOT start out caring for Anastasia Steele’s safety or emotion and mental state. In fact, he shows abusive behavior. Though the Dom is in control of the situation, he is limited to what his submissive finds enjoyable. Dominance in this scenario does NOT come from dictating how things will play out. It comes from controlling his partner’s sexuality, what she enjoys.

Before any ‘play’ occurs, both partners should be fully aware of this word. This goes back to point 1. The Dom can NOT force ANYTHING his sub does not find enjoyable. When she utters the safe word, all play stops. No question. No anger on the Dom’s part. Limits were meant to be set. Christian Grey obviously did not make Anastasia Steele sufficiently aware of this all important word as she is new to BDSM.

You heard me. The submissive is in control of the play, not the Dom. His job is to fulfil the sub’s desires, and that is what gives him pleasure—by controlling hers. All the sub has to do is relax and let her Dom take the lead and give her pleasure. That’s it.

Remember that contract Christian gave Ana? Yeah, that is how the sub controls the situation, telling the Dom BEFOREHAND what she will and will not do. Also, this contract is NOT a legal, binding document but an agreement between the two on how their sexual interactions will play out. Any partner can opt out and find another if one or both feel that they do not suit the other for their needs.

In Fifty Shades of Grey, the author makes it sound like the submissive should have a low self-esteem. No, the sub gives up control out of choice not because she has no backbone. It’s all about trust. A sub KNOWS that she is entrusting herself fully to her Dom. And yes, the Dom should realize the trust is given and should treasure it, not abuse it as Christian did.

Again, the author makes it sound like either partner has to have an abusive, traumatizing past to become interested in BDSM (a.k.a. Christian). No, it is a lifestyle choice not something forced upon you by anyone or past experience.

Pain is not the huge, contributing factor. Power play is, the taking control and giving it up. In fact, the point is NOT to try and inflict as much pain the sub can tolerate without tapping out. MILD pain is used to get the adrenaline pumping and to release endorphins from the brain. This does NOT mean the Dom has to inflict mild pain—ever. It is an agreed upon choice between both parties.

Point in fact, Christian admits to Ana that he NEEDS to inflict pain on his sub and hurt her. This is abuse, NOT BDSM. To summarize it all up, Fifty Shades of Grey gives grossly false information into the BDSM lifestyle.

So! If there are any correctly portrayed fics with our Sesshoumaru/Kagome, I'd love to read them.

AGREED.

I have friends that live the BDSM lifestyle, who laughed at the portrayal of said lifestyle in these books. (Actually had one who instead got ticked off and ranted about it). I admit, out of curiosity I did borrow a copy of the first book - and gave it back about halfway through; the portrayal of the lifestyle was amateurish at best. If one not familiar wants to see/experience BDSM they are better off finding a reputable play party or attending Shibaricon in Chicago - but only if you're 18+, please.

So, no. I will not be watching the movie.

Logged Logged

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." - George Carlin
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 156
Silence-Midnight wrote:
Ps. What is HoTM?

Short for Resmiranda's iconic SessKag classic Tales From The House Of The Moon. ^^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/10 16:03 By Chie.
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 83
Ah yes, that story is really good! Thanks!

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 57
Who's going to see it?
Not me. I'll be working Valentines Day so I'm out. Besides I only ever watch movies at the flicks if it's a movie I really want to see. Count me in for the Hobbit films or something with dragons in it (yes the kind with wings). Otherwise, meh, Fifty Shades isn't worth my ten bucks to waste an afternoon on.

I haven't read them books or fics, though I think I may have glanced over the original fanfic 50 Shades was based on years ago before it was even conceived of being published. All I remember from it is 'Ew that's gross' and 'What the hell is a hoo-hah?'. Yah I had no idea about American slang. I still don't. Meh.

If it's your cup of tea, provided you are 18+ go for it. If not watch Lord of the Ring son DVD, or the Hobbit films on DVD. You'll save yourself braincells and boredom.

Speaking of SK fanfics, for those who HAVE read the book(s);
Any SK recommendations that can put Shades down and out for the count?
None except anything by Trouble in Shangrilah. Yes there is inter-species smut in the MA/18+ story, Blue, I think when Sess is a merman, but it's written so tastefully it's just downright perfect.

I'd read Blue over Fifty Shades anyday.

Bonus and completely unrelated detail -
In the video game on PC, Xbox and PS3/PS4 called Dragon Age Inquisition it is implied that the lead character in a romance with another called 'Iron Bull' may engage in a Sub/Dom relationship. Bull is the dominant being the guy, and the player's char the Inquisitor is the subordinate/submissive. I say it's implied although not explicitly stated because in a conversation Bull has with the Inquisitor he says:

'I will never hurt you without your permission. You will always be safe... If you want me to stop you say 'Katoh' and I'll stop. No questions asked'.

So here, which I'm quite happy about, it suggests the use of safe-words and respect between both consenting partners. Which for moi is as things should be, not as they are portrayed to be as stated by other Dokugans in reference to Fifty Shades of Grey.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/11 03:29 By Pyre.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 38
Who's going to see it?
Not I. It doesn't appeal to me in any way, shape, or form and not because of the adult aspects - it's the plot that's bothersome.

I refuse to read the books. I glanced at them and they were poorly written. No offense, to the author, I've read better unpublished fics, thank you.

I wouldn't. I just don't feel like it compares to other stories I've read. My two favorite series are just better reads I think. Laurell K. Hamilton wrote Anita Bake: Vampire Hunter Series which later explores some BDSM aspects. She also wrote Meredith Gentry: Faerie Princess Series which also has some BDSM aspects and if you've read those you'd understand why it's so difficult for me to read a book that I don't just feel matches that caliber of writing.

Bonus and completely unrelated detail -
In the video game on PC, Xbox and PS3/PS4 called Dragon Age Inquisition it is implied that the lead character in a romance with another called 'Iron Bull' may engage in a Sub/Dom relationship. Bull is the dominant being the guy, and the player's char the Inquisitor is the subordinate/submissive. I say it's implied although not explicitly stated because in a conversation Bull has with the Inquisitor he says:

'I will never hurt you without your permission. You will always be safe... If you want me to stop you say 'Katoh' and I'll stop. No questions asked'.

PYREITE!!!!!!

I completely forgot about that! Ironbull does have a sub/dom relationship with the character. If you don't romance him, he romances Dorian and if you have them in a party they discuss it. It's so great it's not even funny.

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 46
I'm not going to watch the movie. No offense, but I'd rather use my money for food supplies. We're going through an economic crisis, after all.

I haven't read the books either, so I can't give a detailed review, but I stumbled upon a site that featured some of the lines in them. It's what fully cemented my decision to never read them. I doubt I could get past the first paragraph if I couldn't even read a couple lines without wincing. Basically, I smothered the curiosity to read them just to see what all the fuss was about based on the writing style alone.

As for the people who enjoyed the books, everyone's got their own tastes. I'm pretty sure half of the books I enjoyed wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea either.

As for S/K good BDSM fics...hm. I'm not really into that genre, so I can't think of any right now. But I do like kink, and there was a story that contained BDSM elements. It was by The Hatter Theory, I think it was titled Muse, and definitely MA.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
No, I won't see it. No, I haven't read more than a chapter. No, I won't do either, ever.

However, to toss my two pennies in, if you want to read something good along these lines read Anne Rice's (yes, THAT ONE) Sleeping Beauty series. Not my thing, but it's, one, ANNE FREAKING RICE, and, two, better written (I won't comment beyond that). You can easily get all three of them on Amazon. She's done a few others like that, one called Exit to Eden that was EXCELLENT (ignore the moronic movie they made out of that one). There is another book out, and I can't remember the author, called Mercy. It was very good, though very hard to get through as it's more of a murder mystery than erotic, but the element is there. They also made it into a movie that was quite good, though the book was far better.

Just my two cents

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Haepenny
Pup
graphgraph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
BelovedStranger wrote:

^^^ Mega important. This book romanticizes very abusive behaviors. At least two women have died because of this book (I say 'because of' because their killers both used 50 Shades as an excuse/reason)

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:All things 50 Shades of Grey/SK 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
okay well, i got talked into going to see it tonight.

Not having read the books AT ALL, here's me review/opinion:

Possible SPOILERS BTW:

You have been warned! MA:
Alright How to begin? I think y`all might remember my aversion to Twilight anything, so to start out I was really all MEH!!! >:l about going to see this movie. I went with my mother of all people. Part of me just wanted to gloat about how much it was really just "House Wife Porn" which i still stand by my original thought that it IS JUST housewife porn, "HWP" as it shall be typed from here on out.

First, I know just the basics of the overall plot, young College grad female that's as virginy and virgin can be, falls for Young disturbed billionaire control freak. They get busy, and stuff happens... blah blah blah, omfg i cant believe i knew that much to begin with, it's a TWILIGHT FANFICTION DX

Second, I laughed. Not just at it because it was stupid but because it was honestly amusing through a LOT of the film. I can't say how much this shocked me. I was expecting HWP and i was getting Comedy. Let me not sell you wrong here. There were parts that were funny because it was embarrassingly cheesy, but also funny because I could totally imagine the character doing things that were happening because of the plot line.

Third, it REALLY IS HWP!!! My mother says it was a romance, I cant fight her on that. The books no matter what they say translate into film as a romance, a really jacked up fanfictiony type romance, but really it's softcore porn without the peen. I saw more nipples then i have in a LONG time. Though we did get to see his butt a few times, which wasn't all that bad...

This was JUST like a fanfiction though, every little thing, even down to the almost unrealistic world that the character lives and exists in. College grad that graduations as a virgin? still has a flip phone? can't hold her alcohol? Guy that's get a mrs. robinson complex that needs someone to break through his shell, and just LOVES him... OMFG it was a fanfiction on epic proportions.

While the books may have REALLY gotten into BDSM a great deal the movie only touched on it. I'm not an expert, can't say it's my thing, but i've read fics for SK that had more BDSM, that was more shocking, and more GutterMarble-tastic? i dunno how to say it. I was expecting more i think? but wasn't let down, if that's possible considering i wasn't expecting much in the first place. I could totally see someone making a SK based off this movie though.

If you looked at it like i kept finding myself doing, where Sess was the leading male and Kagome was the leading female, i could actually see it working out a lot. I think on a subconscious level thats how i got through it. Amazingly enough as an overall movie it wasnt THAT bad. Twilight was WAY worse a movie.

There WERE a lot of red flags though. A LOT. The main characters move extremely fast, to the point that if it were real life the roommate should have called the Cops on the leading male. That kinda made me feel all slecky, and i was totally going "STALKER!!!! SHE NEEDS AN ADULT!!!!" in my head for like 30 mins straight! The movie made it seems like within 2 face to faces she's all like "pop my cherry!" which... maybe that happened, again didn't read the books.

He's possessive in a way that again, if it was real life I would have called the cops. BUT again this was like watching a fanfiction happen in front of me, So i dunno, i was okay with it? does that even make since? O_O I'm horribly confused about that. If this wasnt a fanfiction to begin with i think it would have really bothered me, but because it was i dunno i'm like, meh.. to the whole thing.

Over all, would i say go see it? Sure? why not, it wasnt actually THAT bad. i actually kidna liked it, aside from the HWP and sometimes in spite of the HWP.

I do reserve judgement about it all though. The damned movie ends in a cliffee. WHAT THE EFING HELL? -_______________-

Yes that's right they totally used a fanfiction tactic in a movie. If i had been at my computer reading that i would have caps-locked bombed the hell out of E.L. JAMES.

Not cool dude.

Acting? not much was done. I think they picked actors that were more or less LIKE the characters, the guy that plays the male lead looks just as constipating and brooding as his character, and the lead female, looks just as ditzy and .... flgihty? as her character.

Plot? Rushed, and HWPy, nuff said, stalkery a great deal.

Over all, for the first movie, and yus they have green lighted 2 & 3 based off this weekends $81.7 MILLION opening, I'd give it a 4.5 - 6 out of 10. I think anyone will either hate it or like it. Amazingly enough i found myself surprised by liking it.

I feel like i need to drink because of this admission... -__________-
note: I've never been drunk so that's saying something.

P.S. OH! and to address any BDSM, i think they got an expert on that, most of the point that were made in this thred seem to have been covered in the movie. I think as a book it's the author that needs to look into that stuff but as a movie the studio had their own people look into it. The movie did kinda covered the points listed above. Dose that make since?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/15 23:58 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
I agree with all your thoughts on the movie. I just saw it today, and I liked it much more than the book because they 'tamed' the abusive peices of it. It felt more like a romance than what Ana's mind portrays in the literature.

And you are completely right that it's HWP, but it was funny lol. I think they did a decent job of expressing the risky scenes without being too raunchy. In fact, if you've every seen Game of Thrones on HBO, then you have a general idea of how risky they went. All in all, it wasn't a bad movie. It stayed true to the characters, the plot was interesting, and the humor was there.

I also agree that people will either like it or hate it. There really isn't an in-between. But, if you walk in with an open mind, it's not all bad.

He did feel like a stalker a times though. When she jokingly texted, "it was nice knowing you." And he showed up. I was frantically whispering to my sister that "mr. Stalker needs to leave. Where's her roommate!"

Talk about creepy.

But when you read fanfiction, it's what you get sometimes. Just a way to move the plot along.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.