Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is kidnapped and impregnated.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is kidnapped and impregnated.
Queen Bloody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is kidnapped and impregnated. 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new here, but I'm looking for a story that a girl mentioned years ago. It's a UA, Kagome is walking home from her store, library or some other place. While walking, someone in a car lifts her from the street against her will. I think they abused her, but I do not remember. All I remember is that they let her out of the car after a while and then discovered that she was pregnant. After a few years, he meets Inuyasha and tells him a little about what happened to him. They never found the person who raped her, but she decided to continue with her life and stay with the baby. I think Inuyasha suspects that it was Sesshomaru who kidnapped her, because she remembers that Sesshomaru had a problem with her beast when Kagome was kidnapped. Obviously it's a Sess / Kag story. If someone remembers this story, please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.