Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!]
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 20
TOPIC: The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!]
House_Of_Eternal_Moon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
May I claim Kanna's Soul Mirror?

Logged Logged

I claimed Kanna\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Mirror in the Claim Game ****Image under rework****
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Forsaken Tenshi wrote:
Could I claim the Lady Mother's hair ties? I'm so sorry for the wait, but yus! Approved! please don't forget your wording or banner!

koneji wrote:
Can I claim the Lady Mother's Pout? I saw someone claim Sessh's devilish smirk (darn it!), so I was just wondering =) I'm so sorry for the wait, but yus! Approved! please don't forget your wording or banner!

Houjin Shikaku wrote:
May I claim the Soul piper's pipe from the very beginning of the series? I'm so sorry for the wait, but yus! Approved! please don't forget your wording or banner!

The Hatter Theory wrote:
May I claim Renkotsu's fire breath? I'm so sorry for the wait, but yus! Approved! please don't forget your wording or banner!

House of Eternal Moon wrote:
May I claim Kanna's Soul Mirror?Again, I'm so sorry for the wait, but yus! Approved! please don't forget your wording or banner!

this issue with my computer has been very trying, and i'm so very sorry that it's taken me so long to get to these. I never wanted that to happen.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/05 03:27 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Rules of the Game will be posted on Each thread page so that you do not have to search far to see what the list is, and who has what. PLEASE READ THE LIST AND RULESbefore asking if someone has something.

There are some rules that must be obeyed in order to avoid cat-fights or arguing:

1.) You CANNOT claim a Character (No, we must learn to share Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and such). You CAN claim a belonging or physical characteristic of someone. (I.e., Kagome's backpack, Inuyasha's doggie ears, Sango's Hiraikotsu, Naraku's Baboon Pelt, Sesshomaru's Mokomoko, detachable body parts, hair, tails, things like this... Don't be gross, keep this pg-13 and fun, etc.) this also includes forms, IE.. Kirara's tiny form, or Sesshomaru's beast form, or Inuyasha's Beast form, they are still the character no matter their form.
2.) You must be a member for 1 month AND have 20+ posts (Whelp status). We don't want people just signing up to claim something and then never bothering to stick around the forums!
3.) If you want to DROP a claim, use this form:

I want to DROP my claim ______.

4.) If you want to CHANGE your claim, use this form:

I change my claim from ______ to _______.

5.) This is pretty much a first come, first serve basis.
6.) You must put your claim somewhere in your Signature!
7.) Only ONE per person, please!
8.) And NO, you cannot claim a person's sexiness/attractiveness. It doesn't work that way. lol (this does include voices. No Sexy Sess voice, Dark Naraku or gruff Inuyasha voices. It has to be something tangible)
9.) You WILL lose your claim if you are not ACTIVE for more than 5 Months! This is to ensure that no one joins, rapidly post to reach Whelp status, then claim something, and then never show up again.
10.) I'm glad that almost everyone follows the rules and puts their claims in their sig. If I could bestow karma on every claim picture I see, I certainly would. However, I am tired of reminding some claimers to put their claim in their sig. If you do not have it in there after 3 Months, you will be issued a final warning before I drop off your claim. Sorry, but life is tough in the big city.
Implemented rule#11.) If you take over ownership of a previous claimed item and the old banner is up, do NOT take the old banner and use it as your own. Just stamp your claim, either in words or on your NEW banner the date of ownership.
Implemented rule#12.) Claims MUST be added in either banner OR word format. If you do not know how to do this, please ask.

****NEW RULE!!!****

Sesshomaru has pretty much been claimed, as much as we can allow him to be. At this point I'm going to deny any NEW claims made on Sesshomaru's items. its not that I want to be mean or anything but people seem to be trying to come up with anything so that they can claim ownership over something Sesshomaru.
Implemented rule#12: Until further notice all NEW Sesshomaru claims from Dec 17, 2010 onward are going to be denied. Please find another IY character to claim something from. HOWEVER, if a previous claimer has lost or traded in their old Sesshomaru claim, a claim for that item/possession CAN be made, but nothing NEW will be processed.

There are plenty of good things left, as well as characters. Ie.:
Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Kouga, Princess Abi, Hiten, LadyMother, MommaH, JiJi, Souta, Keade, Kikyo, Ayame, Hakaku, Ginta, Totosai, Myoga, Izayoi, Inupapa, Naraku, Kagura, Kanna, Hakudoshi, and many more. please look to one of them to claim something on.

If your claim has been taken, pick another one or PM the user who took your claim and try to negotiate with them. But don't do it in the thread.

I will keep a list to keep record of all claims, is up to date:

Claims List:

Priestess Skye claimed Sesshomaru's Mokomoko-sama
Onliime claimed Inuyasha's Ears
DemonQueen17 claimed Sesshomaru's sword Bakusaiga
Micah caran Damien claimed Sesshomaru's Dragon Strike Attack
Honey-Bee claimed Sesshomaru's Sakura Crest
NysRINa claimed Rin's Smile
Smittee claimed Shippo's Shifting Abilities
phishbon3s claimed Kouga's Wolf Minions
CritterWhisperer claimed Sesshomaru's Elfin Ears
Angelic Memories claimed Sesshomaru's Sash
Rikayu claimed Miroku's Houshi Staff
UtterChaos247 claimed Sesshomaru's Dokkasou Whip
Kirai claimed Sesshomaru's Armor
Priestess Sianna claimed Hakudoshi's Demon Horse Entei
MomoDesu claimed Jaken's Staff of Two Heads
Khrystyne claimed Ino No Taisho's Double Mokomoko-sama
Walter205 claimed Kagome's Ascot
Hoshi Phoenix claimed Miroku's Earrings
Kogasangel claimed Bankotsu's Leader Status
Akay claimed Kagome's Cat Buyo
docbevculver claimed Kagome's Bow and Arrows
Inkasha Taisho claimed Kouga's Tail
lunaticneko claimed Kagura's Flying Feather
lady_myth claimed Kagome's Vial of Shikon Shards
Sessylove219 claimed Sesshomaru's Fundoshi [Underwear] *giggles*
Ko Torii claimed Sesshomaru's Devilish Smirk
InuYoukaiLiz claimed Inu no Tiasho's Blue Stripes
Sugar0o claimed Naraku's Baboon Pelt
Beautifully Wicked claimed Jakotsu's Jakotsuto
MontiK claimed Kouga's Fur Kilt
Fluffy Lady claimed Sesshomaru's Boots
Jupe claimed Sesshomaru's Youki Cloud
Kurisutaru claimed Kagura's Fiery Red Eyes
Tara-Yomitorika claimed Sesshomaru's Golden Eyes
forthright claimed the Bone-Eater's Well
kimakaanna claimed Sesshomaru's Fangs
Aurora Antheia Raine claimed Sesshomaru's Wrist Stripes
Kittylin claimed Grandpa Higurashi's Sacred Seals
JessiCeleste89 claimed InuPapa's Eyes
Haiden claimed Kikyo's Soul Collectors
Fuyu claimed Sesshomaru's Orb Ability
Lysidia claimed Kagome's "Osuwari!"
Inusbabe claimed Inuyasha's Subjugation Bead's
Hairann claimed Tensaiga's ResurrectionAbilities
Quiet Whisper claimed Bankostu's Banryu
Twilight Dawn claimed Kanna's White Flower Orniments
Tinkerbad claimed Kagura's Fan
Naraku claimed Naraku's Spider Scar
Teana claimed Lady Mother's Crescent Moon
Shari1492 claimed Naraku's Demonic Crimson Red eyes
Elisa128 claimed Hiten's Evil Smirk
MoxyMikki claimed Kirara's Fire Flames
Ely claimed Shippo's Bushy Tail
AdriAnna claimed Kagome's Panty Flash *gigglesnort*
Terri-tots claimed Kouga's Goraishi
Discord-Maru claimed Ayame's Pig Tails
Fox claimed Sesshomaru's Hair
BlueHeavensAngel claimed Kagome's Spiritual Powers.
Brenna claimed Kagome's Magical Ninja Food
Sakuramaru claimed Kouga's Blue Eyes please!
ItsyBitsySpider claimed Shippo's Turquoise Eyes!
Tal claimed Shippo's Fangs
Dragoness claimed Kouga's Ponytail
Crescent Dreams claimed Inu No Taisho's Ponytail
Creature of Shadow claimed Inuyasha's Fire Rat Kimono
Kae claimed Shippo's Fox fire!
SesshysRose claimed Miroku's Perverted Hands
Daniella claimed Sesshoumaru's Tenseiga
Feminafures claimed Ryukotsusei's Red Eyes
Velvet Sometimes claimed Ah-Un's Armor
Miss Anna S claimed Hitomiko's Bells!
naqaashi claimed Sesshoumaru's Missing Left Arm.
Karli claimed Sesshomaru's Claws
Naomi claimed Sesshomaru's Haori
Kazu Hioshi claimed Sesshomaru's Meidou Zangetsuha
Rai claimed Lady Mother's Meidou-Seki
Sessy21 claimed Sango's Demon Cat Kirara
Jenna claimed Sango's Hiraikotsu the Boomerang
Atailpha claimed Kagura's Dance of the Dragon Attack
Sammi claimed Naraku's Tentacles
Jade-ed Fang claimed Inu No Taisho's Daiyoukai Armor
Kogas Mate claimed Inuyasha's Tetsaiga
1CarinoInu claimed Inuyasha's 'Keh'?
sesshys_jaded_samuri claimed Jakotsu's Face Markings
beckyducky claimed the Goshinboku
TheMikoShivae claimed Sesshoumaru's Torturing of Jaken
emily morin claimed Miroku's Monk Robes
Lady Kirara claimed Kirara's Twin Tails
kristale claimed Inu No Taisho's Haori
Riku Ryuu claimed Shippo's Drawing Abilities
Shrii claimed Kouga's Headband
Sakura Dragon claimed Bankotsu's Braided Hair
Tiegrsi claimed Ayame's Fur Wrap
Storm War claimed Sesshomaru's Toxic Spray
FallenTenchi claimed Sesshomaru's Tokijin
soul claimed Inu no Taisho's So'unga (Sword of Calamity)
cakeiton claimed Miroku's Wind Tunnel
Madison claimed Sesshomaru's Facial Markings
Kagome Yuki Niwa claimed So'unga's Attack the Dragon Twister
Skyisthelimit claimed Rin's Side Ponytail
Angel claimed Yura's Comb
Dragon claimed Sango's Backside
Namida claimed Princess Kaguya's Mirror of Life
Yoru-101 claimed Bokosenho's Branches
QuietMari claimed Lady Mother's Formal Mokomoko-Uchikake
Ritska claimed Inuyasha's Childhood Ball
The Lovely Miko claimed Inuyasha's 'Blades Of Blood' Attack
Calypso claimed Sesshomaru's Strut
Kira Hatake claimed Shiori's Blood Coral Crystal
Lonelylark claimed Shippo's Lollipop
Luna claimed Lady Sara's Flute
Caleesci claimed Midoriko's Shikon no Tama
Aimee Blue claimed Miroku's Praying Beads
Tsuki Ai claimed Rin's Original Kimono
Pandora claimed Hoshiyomi's Naginata of Kenkon
SongBird claimed the Bone Eater's Well's Power over Time Manipulation(aka the blue lights)
Sakura Moon claimed Lady Mother's Kimono
alice claimed Sango's Demonslayer Outfit
SSI-Invasion claimed Hoshiyomi's Facial Markings
Sandreline Moon claimed Lady Mother's Hair
Landareclaimed Kao's Blood Flowers
Athenesic claimed Lady Mother's Facial Markings
JeniNeji claimed Midoriko's Crest Mark
Etain claim Koume's Demon Cat Kuroro
Red claimed Byakuya's Paper Crane
Lethari claimed the Lady Mother's Lipstick
Forsaken Tenshi claimed the Lady Mother's Hair Ties
koneji claimed Lady Mother's Pout
Houjin Shikaku claimed the Soul Piper's Pipe
The Hatter Theory claimed Renkotsu's Fire Breath Attack
House of Eternal Moon claimed Kanna's Soul Mirror
MissKatt claimed Kagome's Uniform
Dolly Dolphin claimed Naraku's Dark Curly Hair
Wild Thicket claimed Bankotsu's Brow Crest
Aviel claimed Midoriko's Hair
Azuka Ahara claimed Totosai's Forge
tessacha_ claimed Lady Mother's Fangs
Inu Kijo Kitana Tsukino-hime claimed Inu No Taisho's Fang
Athenesic claimed Midoriko's Warrior Miko Robes

If you have no idea what to claim, here are some suggestions (****note: as someone else is taking over this thread, please be aware that some items may be taken but not "greyed-out"):

Inu No Taisho
    Daiyoukai Armor, Double Mokomoko, Blue Stripes Eyes, Pontytail, Haori, So'unga (Sword of Calamity), Fang

Sesshomaru
    Daiyoukai Armor, Blue and Yellow Sash, Tenseiga. Tokijin, Sakura Crest ,Dokkasou Attack (Whip), Dokkasou Attack (Toxic Spray), Dragon Strike Attack, Fang Orb Ability, Smirk, Youki Cloud, Boots, Claws, Eyes, Meidou Zangetsuha, Torturing of Jaken, Facial Markings, Strut

Kagome
    Buyo the Fat Cat, Her "Osuwari!", Bow and Arrows, Holy Priestess Powers, Magical Ninja Food, Pantie Flash, Sera Fuku (School Uniform) Archery Skills, Yellow Backpack

Inuyasha
    Tetsaiga, Fire Rat Kimono, His "Keh!", Subjugation Beads, Childhood Ball, Blades of Blood Attack, Smirk/Grin, Iron Reaver Soul Stealer Attack, Fang

Miroku
    Staff, Monk's Robes, Perverted Hand, Wind Tunnel, Praying Beads, Sacred Sutras Attack, Fortune Telling, Popular Phrase "Will you bear my child?"

Sango
    Hiraikotsu the Boomerang, Kirara, Backside, Demonslayer Outfit, Hiraikotsu! the Attack

Shippo
    Fox Fire, Bushy Fox Tail, Turquoise Eyes, Fangs, Drawing Abilities, Lollipop, Fox Magic Attack, Smashing Top Attack

Kouga
    Wolf Minions, Blue Eyes, Wolf Tail, Fur Kilt, Ponytail, Headband, Jewel Shards

Bankotsu
    Banryuu, Braided Hair, Leader of Band of 7 Status, Brow Crest, Armor

Naraku
    Pelt, Burn Scar, Tentacles, Dark Curly Hair, Saimyosho (Demon Bees), Toxic Miasma, Demon Puppetry

Kagura
    Fan, Flying Feather, Fire Red Eyes, Dance of the Dragon Attack, Dance of Blades Attack

Totosai
    Forging Hammer, Momo the 3-eyed Cow, Flamethrower, Striped Kimono

Kikyo
    Soul Collectors, Shikigami, Sacred Bow and Arrows, Miko Outfit

Other Inuyasha Character items/things that are claimed
    The Goshinboku, The Bone-Eater's Well, the Bone Eater's Well's Power over Time Manipulation(aka the blue lights), Tensaiga's Resurrection Abilities, So'unga's Attack the Dragon Twister, Kirara's Twin Tails, Kirara's Fire Flames, Rin's Smile, Rin's Side Ponytail, Ah-Un's Armor, Jaken's Staff of Two Heads, Kanna's White Flower Ornaments, Grandpa Higurashi's Sacred Seals, Hitomiko's Bells!, Jakotsu's Face Markings, Ayame's Fur Wrap, Ayame's Pig Tails, Ryukotsusei's Red Eyes, Hiten's Evil Smirk, Lady Mother's Meidou-Seki, Yura's Comb, Princess Kaguya's Mirror of Life, Bokosenho's Branches, Lady Mother's Formal Mokomoko-Uchikake, Shiori's Blood Coral Crystal, Lady Sara's Flute, Midoriko's the Shikon Jewel, Rin's Original Kimono, Hoshiyomi's Naginata of Kenkon, Lady Mother's Kimono, Hoshiyomi's Facial Markings, Lady Mother's Hair, Lady Mother's Facial Markings, Midoriko's Crest Mark, Koume's Demon cat Kuroro, Byakuya's Paper Crane, Lady Mother's Lipstick, Lady Mother's Hair Ties, Lady Mother's Pout, the Soul Piper's Pipe, Renkotsu's Fire Breath Attack, Kanna's Mirror, Midoriko's Hair, Totosai's Forge, Lady Mother's Fangs, Midoriko's Warrior Miko Robes

Those are only a few suggestions. You can make some up yourself! so long as they comply with rules! please keep in mind that there are other Characters too, like Yura, Abi, Ayame, Yuka, Eri, Hojo, Akitoki Hojo, Myoga, Keade, Tsubaki, Hitan, Souten, Toran (the panther diva) etc.

---

Claimers who have yet to add their claims to their Sig:
*None at the moment, but I'll be going over this tomorrow. so there might be more listed.

Claims that have been opened up b/c of Site inactivity(see rule #9 and rule#10 and no getting mad at me no matter WHO you are) - r0o:

Amethyst loses claim for Sesshomaru's Hair - has been claimed by another member already.
FangedBeasty loses claim for Miroku's Perverted Hand - has been claimed by another member already.
fallendoll loses claim for Sesshomaru's Strut - has been claimed by another member already.
Akurei Tepes/Ice Lioness loses claim for Sesshomaru's Tenseiga - has been claimed by another member already.
Jess loses claim for Kouga's Blue Eyes - has been claimed by another member already.
miwa03 loses claim for Inu no Taisho's So'unga - has been claimed by another member already.
QueenofdaTigers loses claim for Sesshomaru's Claws - has been claimed by another member already.
Kira loses their claim to Sango's Demon Cat Kirara - has been claimed by another member already.
Lady Orrin loses their claim on Kanna's Mirror - has been claimed by another member already.
Mari Sennet loses claim for Sesshomaru's Toxic Spray - has been claimed by another member already.
XxXM. WatersXxX loses claim for Sesshomaru's Tokijin - has been claimed by another member already.
Danyealle-sama gives up claim on Inu no Taisho's So'unga - has been claimed by another member already.
Scherherazade loses their claim on Windtunnel - has been claimed by another member already.
Saholia loses their claim on Sesshomaru's Facial Stripes and Moon - has been claimed by another member already.
Teana loses their claim on Lady Mother's Facial Markings - has been claimed by another member already.
Pendragon loses their claim on Inuyasha's Childhood Ball - has been claimed by another member already.
Bobby loses their claim Inuyasha's 'Blades Of Blood' Attack - has been claimed by another member already.
Sp@ceMonkey loses their claim on Sesshomaru's Strut - has been claimed by another member already.
Nat-a-wee loses claim on Midoriko's the Shikon Jewel - has been claimed by another member already.
sweeper442/Black Alice Butterfly loses claim on Miroku's Praying Beads - has been claimed by another member already.
Lady Midnight loses claim Koume's Demon cat Kuroro - has been claimed by another member already.
Waterunleashed loses claim Totosai's Forging Hammer - has been claimed by another member already.
the knight of sound/Kisoka and Millena Fujikujaku loses claim Bankotsu's Brow-crest - has been claimed by another member already.

Sesshoumaru's Fiend loses claim on Inuyasha's Grin/Smirk - is now open.
Zebbeed loses claim on Totosai's Momo the 3-eyed Cow - is now open.
R. M. Avalon loses claim Kagome's Archery Skills - is now open.

Oh! okay i finally did it! this is a more detailed grouped together list so you can see what character's stuff has been taken already!(also grouped by LIKE characters, list completely up to this point:

Khrystyne claimed Ino No Taisho's Double Mokomoko-sama
InuYoukaiLiz claimed Inu no Tiasho's Blue Stripes
JessiCeleste89 claimed InuPapa's Eyes
Crescent Dreams claimed Inu No Taisho's Ponytail
Jade-ed Fang claimed Inu No Taisho's Daiyoukai Armor
kristale claimed Inu No Taisho's Haori
soul claimed Inu no Taisho's So'unga (Sword of Calamity)
Inu Kijo Kitana Tsukino-hime claimed Inu No Taisho's Fang
Rai claimed Lady Mother's Meidou-Seki
QuietMari claimed Lady Mother's Formal Mokomoko-Uchikake
Sakura Moon claimed Lady Mother's Kimono
Sandreline Moon claimed Lady Mother's Hair
Athenesic claimed Lady Mother's Facial Markings
Lethari claimed the Lady Mother's Lipstick
Forsaken Tenshi claimed the Lady Mother's Hair Ties
koneji claimed Lady Mother's Pout
tessacha_ claim Lady Mother's Fangs
Azuka Ahara claim Totosai's Forge

Priestess Skye claimed Sesshomaru's Mokomoko-sama
DemonQueen17 claimed Sesshomaru's sword Bakusaiga
Micah caran Damien claimed Sesshomaru's Dragon Strike Attack
Honey-Bee claimed Sesshomaru's Sakura Crest
CritterWhisperer claimed Sesshomaru's Elfin Ears
Angelic Memories claimed Sesshomaru's Sash
UtterChaos247 claimed Sesshomaru's Dokkasou Whip
Kirai claimed Sesshomaru's Armor
Sessylove219 claimed Sesshomaru's Fundoshi [Underwear] *giggles*
Ko Torii claimed Sesshomaru's Devilish Smirk
Fluffy Lady claimed Sesshomaru's Boots
Jupe claimed Sesshomaru's Youki Cloud
Tara-Yomitorika claimed Sesshomaru's Golden Eyes
kimakaanna claimed Sesshomaru's Fangs
Aurora Antheia Raine claimed Sesshomaru's Wrist Stripes
Fuyu claimed Sesshomaru's Orb Ability
Tataru claimed Sesshoumaru's Haughty Humph
Fox claimed Sesshomaru's Hair
Daniella claimed Sesshoumaru's Tenseiga
naqaashi claimed Sesshoumaru's Missing Left Arm.
Karli claimed Sesshomaru's Claws
Naomi claimed Sesshomaru's Haori
Kazu Hioshi claimed Sesshomaru's Meidou Zangetsuha
TheMikoShivae claimed Sesshoumaru's Torturing of Jaken
Storm War claimed Sesshomaru's Toxic Spray
FallenTenchi claimed Sesshomaru's Tokijin
Madison claimed Sesshomaru's Facial Markings
Calypso claimed Sesshomaru's Strut

Onliime claimed Inuyasha's Ears
Inusbabe claimed Inuyasha's Subjugation Bead's
Creature of Shadow claimed Inuyasha's Fire Rat Kimono
Kogas Mate claimed Inuyasha's Tetsaiga
1CarinoInu claimed Inuyasha's 'Keh'?
Ritska claimed Inuyasha's Ball
The Lovely Miko claimed Inuyasha's 'Blades Of Blood' Attack

Walter205 claimed Kagome's Ascot
Akay claimed Kagome's Cat Buyo
docbevculver claimed Kagome's Bow and Arrows
lady_myth claimed Kagome's Vial of Shikon Shards
Lysidia claimed Kagome's "Osuwari!"
AdriAnna claimed Kagome's Panty Flash *gigglesnort*
BlueHeavensAngel claimed Kagome's Spiritual Powers.
Brenna claimed Kagome's Magical Ninja Food
MissKatt claimed Kagome's Uniform
Kittylin claimed Grandpa Higurashi's Sacred Seals

Rikayu claimed Miroku's Houshi Staff
Hoshi Phoenix claimed Miroku's earrings
SesshysRose claimed Miroku's Perverted Hands
emily morin claimed Miroku's Monk Robes
cakeiton claimed Miroku's Wind Tunnel
Aimee Blue claimed Miroku's Praying Beads

Sessy21 claimed Sango's Demon Cat Kirara
Jenna claimed Sango's Hiraikotsu the Boomerang
Dragon claimed Sango's Backside
alice claimed Sango's Demon Slayer Outfit
MoxyMikki claimed Kirara's Fire Flames
Lady Kirara claimed Kirara's Twin Tails

Smittee claimed Shippo's Shifting Abilities
Ely claimed Shippo's Bushy Tail
ItsyBitsySpider claimed Shippo's Turquoise Eyes!
Tal claimed Shippo's Fangs
Kae claimed Shippo's Fox fire!
Riku Ryuu claimed Shippo's Drawing Abilities
Lonelylark claimed Shippo's Lollipop

NysRINa claimed Rin's Smile
Skyisthelimit claimed Rin's Side Ponytail
Tsuki Ai claimed Rin's Original Kimono
Velvet Sometimes claimed Ah-Un's Armor
MomoDesu claimed Jaken's Staff of Two Heads

phishbon3s claimed Kouga's Wolf Minions
Inkasha Taisho claimed Kouga's Tail
MontiK claimed Kouga's Fur Kilt
Terri-tots claimed Kouga's Goraishi
Sakuramaru claimed Kouga's Blue Eyes please!
Dragoness claimed Kouga's Ponytail
Shrii claimed Kouga's Headband
Discord-Maru claimed Ayame's Pig Tails
Tiegrsi claimed Ayame's Fur Wrap

Sugar0o claimed Naraku's Baboon Pelt
Naraku claimed Naraku's Spider Scar
Shari1492 claimed Naraku's Demonic Crimson Red eyes
Sammi claimed Naraku's Tentacles
Dolly Dolphin claimed Naraku's Dark Curly Hair
Twilight Dawn claimed Kanna's White Flower Orniments
House of Eternal Moon claimed Kanna's Soul Mirror
lunaticneko claimed Kagura's Flying Feather
Kurisutaru claimed Kagura's Fiery Red Eyes
Tinkerbad claimed Kagura's Fan
Atailpha claimed Kagura's Dance of the Dragon Attack
Priestess Sianna claimed Hakudoshi's Demon Horse Entei
Red claimed Byakuya's Paper Crane

Kogasangel claimed Bankotsu's Leader Status
Quiet Whisper claimed Bankostu's Banryu
Sakura Dragon claimed Bankotsu's Braided Hair
Wild Thicket claimed Bankotsu's Brow Crest
Beautifully Wicked claimed Jakotsu's Jakotsuto
sesshys_jaded_samuri claimed Jakotsu's Face Markings
The Hatter Theory claimed Renkotsu's Fire Breath Attack

Haiden claimed Kikyo's Soul Collectors
Miss Anna S claimed Hitomiko's Bells!
Caleesci claimed Midoriko's Shikon no Tama
JeniNeji claimed Midoriko's Crest Mark
Aviel claimed Midoriko's Hair
Athenesic claim Midoriko's Warrior Miko Robes
Etain claim Koume's Demon Cat Kuroro

Elisa128 claimed Hiten's Evil Smirk
Angel claimed Yura's Comb
Feminafures claimed Ryukotsusei's Red Eyes
Namida claimed Princess Kaguya's Mirror of Life
Kira Hatake claimed Shiori's Blood Coral Crystal
Yoru-101 claimed Bokosenho's Branches
Luna claimed Sara's Flute
Pandora claimed Hoshiyomi's Naginata of Kenkon
SSI-Invasion claimed Hoshiyomi's Facial Markings
Landareclaimed Kao's Blood Flowers
Houjin Shikaku claimed the Soul Piper's Pipe

forthright claimed the Bone-Eater's Well
SongBird claimed the Bone Eater's Well's Power over Time Manipulation(aka the blue lights)
Hairann claimed Tensaiga's ResurrectionAbilities
Kagome Yuki Niwa claimed So'unga's Attack the Dragon Twister
beckyducky claimed the Goshinboku

How to put a Banner in your forum tag:

1. Make your banner how ever you see fit.
2. host it on another site, Try Imageshack (In this case those you can just click the pic listed, and then pull the page info, which is the http for the image)
3. (if you us I.S.) Use the browser, load your pic, remember your images cant be too big in forums. and then use one of the links to make your image.
4. go to your dokuga profile
5. hit edit > edit your profile
6. hit forum, then post the link in your forum so that the image shows up. this also works for the wording as well (the colored part of this text.)

Your link for your forum post should look something like this, with a different location http, IE.:

[ img size =600] http : //w ww.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/bladesblood_claimgame.jpg[ /img ]

without so many spaces though, and it'll show up something like this(but your banner of course):

*Note, Blades of Blood has finally been claimed!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/30 22:18 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
May I claim Kagome's uniform?

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
MissKatt wrote:
May I claim Kagome's uniform?Approved! Please do not forget your wording or banner!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Jenna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
OHHHH my goodness I claim sango's boomerang!!!!! I already have the banner and everything! did the whole process start over and im just oblivious?!

Logged Logged

Jenna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
sorry i missed my name on the list and freaked out a little bit...all is well. my bad

Logged Logged

MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
sugar0o wrote:
MissKatt wrote:
May I claim Kagome's uniform?Approved! Please do not forget your wording or banner!

HAI!

Logged Logged
tessacha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Can i claim Lady Mothers Fangs?

Logged Logged

Wild Thicket
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I couldn't quite tell, but if Sesshomaru's strut isn't taken, could I please claim it?

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu's brow crest in The Claim Game!
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
I want to DROP a claim on Bankotsu's Banryu?

Logged Logged

Dolly Dolphin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I claim Naraku's Dark Curly Hair because he stole it from me years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

The dolphin demon who love Sesshomaru.

If life gives you lemons make lemonade.
I claimed Naraku's curly hair because he stole it from me years ago in the claim game.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
tessacha_ wrote:
Can i claim Lady Mothers Fangs?Denied. I'm sorry to say that while you have the time on-site you don't have the posts, please see rule #2.

Wild Thicket wrote:
I couldn't quite tell, but if Sesshomaru's strut isn't taken, could I please claim it?Denied. Another member has already claimed this. Perhaps you could work something out with Calypso.

Azuka wrote:
I want to DROP a claim on Bankotsu's Banryu? O_o you never HAD a claim on it. Sorry to say it, but you can't drop a claim on something you don't have. Bankotsu's Banryu belongs to another member.

Dolly Dolphin wrote:
I claim Naraku's Dark Curly Hair because he stole it from me years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Approved. BUT in the future, you MUST wait for confirmation that the claim is approved before adding it to your forum tag. What if i said No. O_o no jumping the gun in the future, please.

Again sorry to everyone for taking so long to get back to you, please Private message me if it takes longer then 48 hours. - r0o

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Wild Thicket
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I would like to claim Bankotsu's Forehead marking, please!

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu's brow crest in The Claim Game!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Wild Thicket wrote:
I would like to claim Bankotsu's Forehead marking, please!Denied. I'm sorry to say another member already has that claim. Please read over the first, and most defiantly the second list to see who has claimed what. The first list is in claim order. The second is by person/group. As in jiji/souta/mommaH are all under "kagome" claims. Just as Kanna/Kagura/Hakudoshi/etc are under "naraku" claims. Either way perhaps you can work something out with the original claimer.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 49
May I claim Midoriko's Hair?

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Can I claim Totosai's Forge?

Logged Logged

Dolly Dolphin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Sorry, I just didn't think with school I wouldn't be on until close to Thanksgiving to find out.

Logged Logged

The dolphin demon who love Sesshomaru.

If life gives you lemons make lemonade.
I claimed Naraku's curly hair because he stole it from me years ago in the claim game.
tessacha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Yay! I now have 21 posts! xD

Logged Logged

Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
May I claim Inu No Taisho's Fang?

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Lady Lyris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Dropping claim of the Lady Mother's Facial Markings.

May I claim Midoriko's warrior outfit?

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Wild Thicket wrote:
I would like to claim Bankotsu's Forehead marking, please!Denied. I'm sorry to say another member already has that claim. Please read over the first, and most defiantly the second list to see who has claimed what. The first list is in claim order. The second is by person/group. As in jiji/souta/mommaH are all under "kagome" claims. Just as Kanna/Kagura/Hakudoshi/etc are under "naraku" claims. Either way perhaps you can work something out with the original claimer.
ACTUALLY! i looked at this again, and realized that i was very wrong. the Marking was listed under "brow crest" I was in the wrong on this one! Approved! please forgive me!

Aviel wrote:
May I claim Midoriko's Hair?Approved! please do not forget your wording of banner!

Azuka Ahara wrote:
Can I claim Totosai's Forge? based off when you posted this, i should deny it, but as it's taken me like a week to get to it, you've actually got the time now :3 so works out in your favor, I'm approving it. Please do not for get to post your wording or banner.

tessacha_ wrote:
Yay! I now have 21 posts! xD
Posting rather fast like that just so that you can make a claim sort of defeats the purpose of the game, which is to bring our members into Dokuga, and into the forums to participate in them. I'm going to Approve this, but at the same time... please do not forget to post your wording or banner.

Inu Kijo Kitana Tsukino-hime wrote:
May I claim Inu No Taisho's Fang?Approved! please don't forget your wording/banner.

Athenesic wrote:
Dropping claim of the Lady Mother's Facial Markings.
May I claim Midoriko's warrior outfit?
Change Approved! please do not forget your new wording or banner!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/30 22:14 By sugar0o.

On HHr Shipping
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 49
sugar0o wrote:
Aviel wrote:
May I claim Midoriko's Hair?Approved! please do not forget your wording of banner!

Ooh! Thanks so much, r0o!

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
ChilledHound
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey! Can I claim Sesshomaru's true form?

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Claim Game [Updated Rules! Read-uhm!] 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
Icewolf of the West wrote:
Hey! Can I claim Sesshomaru's true form?Denied. 1, you cannot claim a character. Child form, adult form, dog form, cloud form, all of it is still Sesshomaru, and thus you cannot claim. 2, while you have the time on Dokuga, you do not have the posts to make a claim. Please take the time to read the rules of this thread, they are posted on every page since i took over as the 'thread over-lord'

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.