Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Embarrassment, The subject is........
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Embarrassment, The subject is........
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
I was in the subway listening to one of my favorite songs on my ipod. The train was basicaly empty and I got so absorbed in the song that I unconsciously started playing an imaginary guitar while singing in my head. Unfortunately, the train arrived at my stop and the doors opened abruptly. I was cought in a ridiculous pose while a couple of people stared at me with wide eyes. It was mortifying lol.

Subject : public transportation means, i.e. buses, subway, trains

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
DancesWithWolvesandStuff
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
My first ride on a train was... interesting. At first I met a meth making grandma a recently released sex offender (who told me everything) so when a young man about my age sat beside me I was beyond thrilled.
So we talked, he was coming home from helping on his uncle's farm in Nevada and I was raised on a farm... lots to talk about! Then we talked about where we were from... (face palm) I told him about the largest city by my hometown, and he told me "Philly". In my state, we have a city called New Philly that is mostly Amish... so I started asking about New Philly and wondered why he looked at me funny. It never occurred that he met Philly, the city of brotherly love... not Amish Crafts. He switched seats and I spent the next hours listening to my MP3 player... friendless

Subject: Ladders

Logged Logged

I destroyed the periodic table, because I only believe in the element of SURPRISE! Howl!
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 72
I was at work and had to climb up one of those tall ladders to get an item down for a customer. I looked down and decided I was stuck. Nuff said... Soooo embarrassing! Fellow worker, which just had to be cute, had to get me down. I still can't handle heights!

subject: Heights

Logged Logged
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
My friend and I decided to celebrate the end of our midterms by trying bungee jumping some years back. There was a couple there who insisted on doing it together. The girl wore some low cut jeans shorts and a bikini top. When they took the fall her bikini top came undone. I cannot even imagine how embarassed she must have felt.

Subject : relatives

Logged Logged

Farein
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
One time my mother went to a bridal shower for one of her friends when all of a sudden one of the party attendees asked her to hold the baby. She did and for about a hour she was commenting on how beautiful the baby was. The mother walked in and saw my mother playing with the boy and asked "Hi. do you have a son named Chaz?" My mother affirmed it. The girl laughed and said, "Did you know that you were playing with your grandson?" The woman said it so loud that everyone stopped and stared. My mom won't let my brother live it down now.

Subject: Revenge gone wrong.

Logged Logged

Say whaaaaaa?!
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
One of my neighbors, when I was in college, decided one day to learn yukalele. He practised at noon, exactly the time I got back to sleep for an hour or two before my afternoon classes. One day I had a really bad mood and knocked on his door to ask him if he could practise some other time, claiming I would call the police. His answer was 'I am the police' and he was indeed a police officer lol. He stopped practising at noon, but whenever we met at the elevator, he would ask me if I had any suspicious activity in the building to report jokingly.

Subject : Police/Police officer

Logged Logged

Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Embarrassment, The subject is........ 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 11
My parents both had really crazy jobs that took them far and away with little to no notice. Growing up in a major city they were stationed in at the time, they knew almost the entire P.D. My sister and I were often baby sat by cops. There was one time that one cop had just finished off a double shift and had picked us up from another cop on his way home. Needless to say he was really tired. I have uncontrollable ADD/ADHD. I am allergic to the meds. After about an hour of me bouncing off the walls he handcuffed me with my hands behind my back and set the key on the blade of the ceiling fan with it off. He told me I couldn't get the cuffs off until I got the key down. Then he went to bed.
Two and a half hours later he came out to check on us. My sister was still watching t.v. and I had just reached the key. I was standing on a speaker from his stereo system that was set on a dinning room chair that was on top of his coffee table. I had a bbq meat fork (one of those ones you use for the grill) in my mouth with the key dangling from one of the tines. He very nearly had a heart attack and then he fell down laughing because I had actually done it. I was six and barely stood three and half feet tall. After that he handcuffed me to door nobs to keep me out of trouble.

Subject: Music

Logged Logged

Ah~Un is Awesome! I loves them! *nods head*
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.