Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 5
A disembodied voice sounds around Karlinda. "Cruel hell, that little rotten opposum kept me out for two hours one night. Little furball had it coming."
Oh and Karlinda? tag you're it!
A small glowing poratl opens and two Mississippi Mud Pies fly out to splat on Karlinda's shoulders. The portal quickly closes.
Find me if ya can!

Safire sits in another part of the forest, smirking as she gazes into her crystal ball.
She puts it away and moves deeper, looking for Whisper, Naraku and anyone else she feels needs pied.
Suddenly she feels herself pulled backwards towards a new and truely evil portal belonging to the evil beings known as the 'Rents.
"You must help us move things and be a pack animal." They whisper manaically. Screaming in terror Safire, hopes someoen can save her from these horrible beings.
Yes, even at the risk of being pied.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 15
Follows safire screams only to come a closing evil portal. She jumps through the portal and spots Safire getting used has a pack, she takes a picture before firing on the Rents. "Safire your not going to pie me are you?" after helping her case away the boxes and other stuff. Taking hold of Safire she clicks her fingers and they are back in the Dokuga forest. After doing a good deed for once she slips into the forest leaving a shocked and bewildered Safire in the forest with a Cherry pie in her hand.

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Grateful for the help from Karlinda Safire looks down and contimplates the cherry pie in her hand.
with an evil grin she bespells it to soar away towards Evenstar and splat on her stomach.
"Goddess, I love homing spells!" Safire giggles.

The Hunt continues.......

Logged Logged
Siobhan Wolf
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 2
Stumles over apple pie doens't know what to do with it. throws blinly and hits Safire. Runs behind a bush totally scared

Logged Logged

the thin line between love and hate is called Passionate Obsession
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 15
Stilling standing in shock over not getting hit with the pie she gave Safire. coming out behind the bushes watches has the newcomer walks into my cave trap, Mini little goes all over Ashante shavonne. "Welcome to the Fray Hun." She watches the trap brink a big pie the back of Ashante shavonne head. "Welcome just watch out for evenstar she likes revenge...Hey what happened to Naraku he didn't get a barney trance did he?, Hope and the others where have they disappeared too?" she scratches her head before throwing another at the newcomer. Pulling out her crossbow she goes hunting

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Feeling a apple pi splat on the back of her head, Safire turns around with a evil smirk.
"Oh Ashante? meet my Spanker!" she calls out as he waves her wand and conjures the diabolical contraption.
Safire fires it and watches at thirty banana cream pies plaster themselves to Ashante.
She bows regally and leaves the area leaving the newcomer coated with the gooey mess.

She tosses a last remark over her shoulder. "By the way, welcome to the game!"

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hope randomly appears, throws pies at everyone, and disappears again, cackling.

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
After dodging Hope's pie "Hiya Hope been awhile" She throws a pie in hope direction but hope disappears before the pie hit. "Dam You Hope"

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
Laughing hysterically at the mess Karlinda just made, Rowdy disables all magic and portals, forcing both Karlinda and Saffie to appear in the forest of chat, helpless to stave off the salvo of coconut cream pies that pelt them from all directions, covering them in goo from head to foot - and even up their noses!

Rowdy then notices Hope standing to the side and fires off a volley of lemon meringue pies at her. She watches with approval at Hope's speed and agility in dodging the pies, but one unexpected shoo-fly pie catches her unawares in the side of her head. "Nobody can dodge my shoo-fly pie shots." Rowdy chortled.

Ashante shavonne, still hiding behind a bush, makes a break for it, hoping to escape Rowdy's evil, but delicious, pies. Rowdy shoulders her pie bazooka and sends moonpie after moonpie flying after the amazingly fast newcomer. "Dang! That girl can MOVE!" Rowdy exclaims and Ashante shavonne escapes and she runs out of ammo. "Well, back to the safety of the Castle!" Rowdy smirks.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
Rowdy, not having suffered any retaliation, peeks out of the castle gate looking for a new target. Suddenly, she spots Kirai, the author of the pie fight, wambling through chat with a spacey smile on her face. A force of evil, and good aim, overcomes Rowdy and she picks up a mincemeat (ewwwww) pie and throws it with supernatural accuracy, hitting Kirai directly in the face, to the rousing cheers of the chipmunks that slave in her bakery.

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Running for cover after the coconut cream pies she enables the all magic and portals again, since rowdy disable them. clicking her fingers she pops right behind rowdy with a gooey jelly pie in hand. She taps rowdy on the shoulder. "Here You Go" pushing the jelly pie into her face. "HeHeHe" She bolts in to rowdy castle looking for a place to hide.

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Safire shouts with joy after finding her portal back up and running. with a snap of her fingers she 'ports into Rowdy's castle and plops a mincemeat pie on each of rowdy's shoulders and butt. Thinking a moment she then plops one on her head to drip over Rowdy's eyes and mouth.
"The mincemeat will go well witht the jelly stains." Safire smirks and sasheys back into the glowing circle to be teleported back into the forest.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Wonders if it was a good thing enabling the portals again. clicking her fingers she disappears, reappearing near Safire, without even realizing it. "Oh Hey Safire. Catch this" Throwing a jelly pie at Safire. Clicking her fingers again she jumps into the newly formed portal.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
comes out of hiding being there as been no retaliation, looks around the forest, with a cherry pie in hand. Finding no one round she disappears through a portal

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Looking around Saffie comes sneaking back into the pie fight. Yes, she know she has been bad because she has been away so long and apoligizes.
But she isn't that sorry as she spies Karliinda and smooshes a green tomamto pie on her back and head. She waves cheerily and vanishes. "Love ya hun!"

Poofing into Rowdy's catle she waves her hands and tightens the seat belt on Rowdy's barstool keeping the pesky woman in place. She waltzes up, presses three chocolate, banana cream pies onto her head and chest.
"Love ya too, Rowdy!" she chirps and disappears back into her glowing portal.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/30 19:44 By LadySafire.
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Tapping her foot and wondering why no one has retailiated yet, Safire shrugs her shoulders and fires a vollet of mississippi mud pies intot hte forest , covering Whipser, Karlinda, Ahante and Naraku.
Giggling madly she hies off the forest to plot another mass pieing.... MMWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
coming out of shock after getting hit in the head with a tomato. she climbs a tree tp plot her revenge on safire.

Logged Logged
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Walks into forest and finds lemon meringue pie on forest floor. Confused, Presto picks it up and shrugs, lobbing the pie at Karli, covering her hair, and runs for her life.

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
YOU DO NOT WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD LEMON MERINGUE PIE!!!

Kirai screams as she pelts Presto with four coconut cream pies. She grins as two of the pies hit her chest and the other two hit her legs.

Take that! That's what you get for wasting my fave pie with throwing rather than eating!

Kirai then slinks off into the wood to hide behind a monkey.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Summons a banana in one hand and an apple-cinnamon pie in the other. Throws the banana into a far-away tree and watch the monkey run away, then throws the pie into Kirai's face.

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
Kirai licks the apple pie off her face. Yummy. An evil glint comes into her eyes and she looks maniacally at Presto. She walks forwards slowly, step by step towards Presto with the smile still on her face.

As she come closer, Kirai pulls out a pumpkin pie and smashes it into Presto's face. Then she skips away merrily. All forgotten.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto looks down at the pumpkin covering her, then climbs a tree directly over Kirai's head. She summons a bagful of pumpkin cream cheese pie and drops it on Kirai, covering her everywhere.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
popping behind presto she slams a moldy apple pie in thier hair. she giggles and jumps in her portal before presto can turn. Presto hears karli booming coming from the forest. "Gotta Love payback kukukuku"

Logged Logged
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Ewww.... Presto walks through forest using squirrels as target practice before seeing Karli with her back turned. She rubs a Key Lime pie into her hair and drops one down her shirt.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Grumbling with irritation, Rowdy finishes cleaning up all the debris from the cowardly portal attacks on her in the castle. She gains the help of her twin, who is really quite brilliant and shall remain unnamed for her protection, and together they build a shield for the castle that prevents the opening of any portal of any kind within it confines. It is so strong that not even a wormhole or blackhole can penetrate its awesomesauceness. It is soooo powerful that it has achieved MissKness!!!! Only Rowdy, her twin and those under their protection or in need of succor can get through it.*

Rowdy then repairs to the castle kitchen where she begins the baking of dozens of pies of all sorts. Upon the replenishment of her ammo, she loads her pie bazooka, dons her anti-pie bubble wrap armour and heads out into the forest to wreak her revenge on certain persons.

She comes to a stop upon spotting Karli, covered in Key Lime pie. Laughing wickedly, she slinks up behind the unsuspecting woman and slams two chocolate pudding pies on either side of her head, filling her ears with chocolate pudding. Cackling madly, she ninja poufs, leaving Karli behind, unable to hear and covered with Key Lime and chocolate pudding pies.

Saffie is lazing in Dani's Hammock behind the walls of sandbags when Rowdy creeps up on her. Saffie knows what hit her when 3 volleys of cherry pies nail her in the face, the tummy and the feets. With a quiet gigglesnort, Rowdy poufles once more.

Intent on getting to the author of all, Rowdy gathers all the chipmunks that labor in Kirai's pie shop and arms them with lemon meringue pies. They wait in ambush until Kirai comes loping over to check on their work. As she enters her pie shop, the chipmunks let loose with a full barrage of her favorite pies, covering her from head to toe in lemon filling and meringue. Cackling madly, Rowdy poufles back into the safety of the castle, and takes up residence in the walk-out dungeon...

*Barrier is, of course, subject to all Modly Powers.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.