Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Ctrl+V Game
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: The Ctrl+V Game
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 10
www.fanfiction.net/s/4663530/1/More_Than_Anything

*sighs* I spend way too much time reading fanfics... >.>

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 26
"imperceptible "

... With the space. XD I was searching Fanart for... fanart. Of Forthy's story. Haha~

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 2
dokuga.com/spark/story/1876/1

......Oh yea, I remember that one now (sad that I remember numbers better than words). Story had okay plot, should have been set in highschool instead of university in my opinion. And good god, me and sis had enough of those vindictive psyco's in highschool (literally did an "I'm free! I'm free!" happy dance when I graduated, she is still prisoner, poor little soldier!), last thing I felt like doing was reading about it, only got through the 2nd chapter. Seriously, what is in the water these days that makes 95% of teens so evil Naraku would, to quote a non-dokuga fic, "shit himself if he met" them?... now I feel like reading quoted fic *leaves to drool over hot inu's*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/16 22:06 By Elven_mistress.

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 10

I guess it's a vid. *puzzled*

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Caliente
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 14 Years ago Karma: 1
Dangerous things to eat while driving: Hot coffee, Hot chocolate, Tacos, Doughnuts, Peppers, Chilies, Nachos. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to eat 'Kitties' while driving either.

I was listening to the radio and my sister and I were talking 'via' Facebook... even though she was in the next room. Anyway, we remembered the list from the Radio and I copied and pasted it into my Facebook status. I had to replace the real word with kitties so that whatever children read it won't know whatI'm talking about.

Logged Logged
Kazu Hioshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Pos-sess-ed1

I'm pretty sure that's an author name for a funny fanfic, I can't be sure though...

Logged Logged

Kazu Hioshi claimed the Meido Zangetsuha of Sesshomaru at the Claim Game at Dokuga!

(Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that that sounds weird, but apostrophes turn into giant walls of slashes, and that cannot be permitted XD)

Who was your hero today?
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
has gone to bed...leave your message and I will get back to you!!

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
dokuga.com/profile/userprofile/forthright

... I was pimping Forthy to a friend of mine. /HORRIBLE

Logged Logged

Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
I was downloading my bedtime laug...reading for tonight by Kanna37, who is a hoot!

Canine Au Natural

The entire tachi watched as Kagome came storming out of the trees, followed by a strangely silent Sesshoumaru – and distantly – by a very subdued Inuyasha, who was oddly covered in dirt.

The very strange part of the whole thing, was that Kagome was wearing nothing but a towel – and a snarl on her face.

“It seems as though this confrontation went differently than expected,” Miroku said, in a disappointed tone, “rendering the betting pool dead. Since no one bet on Kagome winning, there are no winners or losers.”

The group sighed, disgruntled, and Kagome glared at all of them, obviously irate – everyone looked away, not willing to challenge the alpha female. She sniffed, disdainful – almost wishing someone would challenge her - at this point she was willing to fight with the whole group to get rid of the irritation that had been building in her since Sesshoumaru had joined them.

“Cowards,” she muttered disdainfully, as she turned and stomped back into the trees, heading for the springs – and her clothing.

The moment she disappeared, Shippo smirked at Inuyasha, and asked, “So, bakayasha... you tried to bury Kagome kaa-san?” While the others had not known what was going on, other than loud yells, Shippo, Kirara, and Jaken had heard – and enjoyed every moment of the screaming that had gone on.

At his words, all the humans in the group choked; with wide-eyes, they turned to stare at the subdued hanyou.

“Ah, shut up, ya little runt,” he said half-heartedly, and Sesshoumaru shot him a highly amused glance.

“Indeed, kit, he did – but it ended with the miko burying him. It was highly gratifying, I must admit – watching the half-breed rooting around in the dirt.”

Just then, Kagome stomped back into the clearing, and Sesshoumaru, nodded, and said, “Despite the fact that it was the fool hanyou that was thrust so satisfactorily into the dirt, this one feels the need to bathe – we will make camp here, and continue on tomorrow.” With that statement, he turned and disappeared under the trees, and the group began settling in for the evening.

Not long after he'd left, Kagome felt a flicker inside herself, and almost started crying – two shards were on their way in at a very fast pace – meaning that Koga was about to add to the hell that her life had become lately.

Sure enough, within moments of her warning, the wolf prince blew into camp, grabbing her hands and rubbing as much of himself over her as he could. Before Kagome could even react, a further disturbance made itself known in the camp – and she turned several shades of red when she heard Sango's shriek, and caught sight of what had caused it.

There stood a very wet, very naked, Sesshoumaru, growling and eyes flashing red as Koga turned slowly to stare at whatever was making those challenging sounds. The daiyoukai stalked forward, completely uncaring about his nudity, as the rest of the group, sans Sango, stared, fascinated.

Reaching a frozen Kagome, and the wolf that was still clutching her hands, he grabbed Koga by his pelt, and tossed him off into the trees – leaving nothing between he and the stunned young woman before him.

Brow cocked, he stared haughtily at her. “Yes? Was there something?” he drawled, as though there was nothing wrong about walking around nude.

Eyes wide and stunned, Kagome managed nothing but a loud gulp, and Sesshoumaru nodded, a satisfied air abruptly surrounding him.

“This one is aware that his physique is stunning, miko, so stare all you wish. I will not turn away until you have looked your fill.”

Kagome reached up and placed her hands over her eyes, then closed them as she plopped down on her ass in shock with a whimper.

She really wished she could think of something witty to say, but the image burned into her mind just wouldn't let her – the stupid dog was right.

His physique was stunning... and she was almost ready to have a nervous breakdown.

With a barely audible chuckle, Sesshoumaru headed back to his clothing, preparing to gird himself for battle.

Now it wasn't just the hanyou, but the wolf that he had to deal with. But at least, he'd managed to get the miko to see just what she would be gaining when he finally mated her...

And from her reaction, he knew that no matter who challenged him for her, he would be the winner.

Because nobody could carry off naked like he could.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
"Oh, the exam was easy as pie! Which is a really odd expression if you think about it, and now I really want pie..."
Sending a message to a friend about an exam I had today, which degenerated into philosophical rambling. It really is an odd saying. I mean, have you ever tried to make pie? It is NOT EASY!

Logged Logged
Kazu Hioshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
T.T oh, sure...

This was me seeing what would happen if I put all my friend's msn responses into cleverbot.

Logged Logged

Kazu Hioshi claimed the Meido Zangetsuha of Sesshomaru at the Claim Game at Dokuga!

(Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that that sounds weird, but apostrophes turn into giant walls of slashes, and that cannot be permitted XD)

Who was your hero today?
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 28
juoeboxgal.webs.com/DESERTDANCE.mid

Lol I was sending midi files to a fellow Touhou fan, wanting to see if she liked any of these themes. |D

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Karima
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
When I woke up
The rain was pouring down
There were people standing all around
Something warm falling into my eyes
But some how I found my baby that night
I lifted her head
she looked at me and said
Hold me darling just alittle while
I held her close
I kissed her our last kiss
I found the love I knew I had missed
but now she's gone
even though I hold her tight
I lost my love, my life that night

A friend and I were exchanging song lyrics, This is Last Kiss by Pearl Jam

Logged Logged

Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
Reikakun.chatango.com

Chatting with a friend on chatango!

Logged Logged

Janey-jane
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
<<<Amanda and Barrett -

Attached please find drafts for the kitten heeled flats and the molded deco heel shoes. >>>

I'm helping a couple friends by doing some technical drawings for a shoe company they're starting.

Logged Logged
QuothTheDragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
Hcv Ns5b Polymerase Complex With A Substituted Benzothiadizine

apparently i was copying and pasting some information of a molecule I'm modeling in research right now...I feel like such a nerd lol

Logged Logged
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
arwen-undomiel.com/

... I was looking up Arwen pics...

-Presto1995

Logged Logged
Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4

Logged Logged
Janey-jane
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
"Maruo"

looking for images by a Japanese artist

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 15
im not on my computer so this is going to be a surprise for all of us

www.cuteembroidery.com/

my mum like embroidery should have known

Logged Logged
Kazu Hioshi
Pup
graphgraph
www.actingcareerstartup.com

Hm, I didn't think I'd have anything to paste...this is me trying to think about careers...hm...

Logged Logged

Who was your hero today?
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Hello,

My brother and I have been talking for a couple months about planning a bike trip into W from A. We are trying to avoid busy roads as much as possible, and so have been looking at the Greenways (A-E / C Canada), but are a bit confused. It isn't clear whether the A-E Greenway is up and running, especially since there doesn't seem to be any directions to the Greenway from A that I can find.

I've been digging around trying to find information, and it is hard to find. I was hoping you could help clear up a few things. Otherwise we can get dropped off at Harrow and just take the C Canada Greenway all the way. However, it would be nice to have a link to W from A for this sort of thing.

Thank you for your time and please contact us, preferably through email.

-Presto1995

OMG... *laughs* I was typing a message to an organization for information on bike trails. I replaced the names of places with italicized letters for security.

-Presto1995

Logged Logged
RadioActiveOrange
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Ctrl+V Game 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
(406):

i knew she was high when she broke up the cookies into her glass of milk and ate it like cereal

---

Reading Textsfromlastnight.com. lol

Logged Logged

Me: Did you just say \\\\\\\"Level 60\\\\\\\" instead of \\\\\\\"60 Years Old\\\\\\\"?
My BF: Uhh...mebbe? -_-

World of MOTHEREFFIN\\\\\\\' Warcraft. D:
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.