Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: It's MY Rock! (Updated rule)
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
Tenchi has her band of merry dolphins use their sonar to redirect starlit333 to a deserted island where Tsu is sunbathing on beach. Once starlit333 is completely distracted by Tsu, Tenchi takes submarine and rock. Quickly leaves before starlit333 realizes that it is a blow up doll, not real live Tsu. MY ROCK! MINE!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Calls out Godzilla and rides on his back. Has him pluck that lil sub out of the water then crush it, not harming Tenchi of course. Steals the rock while Tenchi is stunned. Has him put Tenchi in a tree on a nearby island then rides Godzilla off to Tokyo. Turns him lose to have fun then looses myself in the mass of humanity during the panic. My rock now!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/12 06:53 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
After waking up on the boat with no rock, I took my sweet times goign to some draw points, and getting some extra magic. Then, using Scan, I find out where Dany is. I smirk, as I toss in a box filled with the spell Sleep. The box busted open, causing Dany to fall asleep. Walking over, I big up the rock smirking. Putting it in my pocket, I cast Protect on myself, so I can't be knocked out by anyone. At least, on the first hit. Taking a taxi, I ask it to take me to the Garden, which is a school.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
After waking up from her bout of Confusion, phishbon3s races to the Garden. Infiltrating the security system and phish gains access to the TV monitors located around the school and in the main hall, where our elusive Smittee hides.

Popping in a DVD, phish turns the up volume to 11 and dons her special Anti-Glitter Goggles. Laughing manically, phishbon3s jabs her finger down on the big red button marked ON!

Dance Magic Dance is blast throughout the Garden. Since the tight pants are seen multiple times, each is considered a hit. Smittee’s protection spell breaks.

As Smittee is distracted by David Bowie and his crotch, slipping into a fangirl coma of squeeeeeeeee, phish saunters out and plucks the rock from her limp hands.

Hopping onto her giant mechanical cactar, phish rides off!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/12 11:42 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
*finally gets self away from m0o m0o stamped and looks around for rock, tracks it through various passovers, and finally see's that Phishy has it.

*Noticing this, and considering still a bit riled up from being trampled, r0o pounces, g0od and hard.

*l0oking at Phishy-sized crator from r0o pounces she giggles and pounces away with rock.

*l0oks down at rock, "r0o shall call it Squishy and it shall be mine and it shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy!"

mew it my rock :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 34
After a long week of being stranded on the island, Kirai cuts off all her hair and uses it to make a rope to attach to some sea turtles to get off the isolated island. Once back on land, she buys a wig and notices r0o with THE ROCK!!!! So excited to see the rock once more Kirai run after r0o and simply takes the rock out of her hands before running away to hide in Sesshomaru's closet.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Tenchi watches as Kirai tries to hide in Sesshoumaru's closet. She has borrowed Bankotsu's halberd, Banryuu, and has been waiting for this opportunity. Sneaking into Sesshoumaru's closet, and using Banryuu like a (very large) paddle, she swiftly smacks Kirai across the derriere, grabbing the rock when Sirai screams and begins rubbing her sore backside. Tenchi uses the cloak of feathers for invisibility borrowed from Hayato, the Tengu, and transports to her secret lair with the precious rock. MY ROCK! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Upon the shadowed ledge within the secret lair, something stirs...
Green eyes flash at the sight of the coveted object.

"DEATH FROM ABOVE!!" In a flash of movment, the fuzzy creature leaps from it's hiding spot and pounces on Tenchi's head, effectively knocking her unconcious... or dead, the feline doesn't care to check as it trots out of the cave-like place and transfers the rock to his master.

Leaving the kitty minion with a congratulatory fish, Chaos jumps on a train (which conveniently runs right past Tenchi's lair) for a fast and stealthy getaway.

MY rock!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/12 15:32 By SilentlyFuming.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Unbeknown to Chaos, Smtitee was on that exact train. Having no clue where her beloved rock was, she was on her way to Timber with a few other students. Although, she heard someone mention a girl with a rock, and she couldn't believe what luck! Quickly, I call Ellone toi use her powers, and knock Chaos out, sticking Chaos mind into someone else's past. Of course, this would only work for about an hour or so, so Smittee rush in, grabbed the rock, and high-tailed it off the train, once they hit Timber.

Telling her group she had something important to do, she headed into the magazine company building "Timber Maniacs", in where if anyone got near her and the rock, she would have that agonizingly boring man talk them to death.

"Mah rock!"

Logged Logged

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Kirai bemoaned the loss of the rock yet again in a most unlady;ike fashion throwing a huge temper tantrum. She knocks down buildings with her insane rage all Hulk-style (green skin, insane muscles, ripped clothing)all the way to Timber, by chance and a stroke of luck from the gods in the heavens Kirai spots Smittee with the rock.

Kirai feels her rage build up and up as she gets closer to the person who has possession of the rock, bewfore she knows it the building is down in shambles around her feet and an unconcsious Smittee is laying before her the rock held uin her loose grasp. Kirai feels the rage leave her as she bends down to pick up the rock.

With the rock back firmly in her possession, Kirai walks off into the sunset with her darling, precious, amazingly wonderful rock. Mine. My rock!

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Hiding behind a tree, Danyealle waits for Kirai to walk by. Prods a very upset, kidnapped Sesshomaru out in front of her to distract her. While she is drooling over him and squealing like a fangirl should, steals the rock then hops on Inupapa's back and mushes him off towards the forest.

My rock now!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
A moan could be heard from the r0o induced, phishy-sized crater as phish tried to drag her battered body out tooth and nail. "Damn, I was r0o pounced."

Shaking her head and clearing her sight, phish yells "Accio Broom", thrusting her hand into the air. A swishing sound is heard and she grabs the broom and mounts it in one swift motion. Phishbon3s flattens herself to the broom to gain speed as the scenery whipped by and the destroyed Timber Maniacs building (and demolished surrounding area for that matter) came into view.

Phishbon3s could barely make out the sound of giggling and rapid foot falls. Streaking toward the forest, she saw Inu-papa running, Danyealle-sama clinging to his back. Pointing her wand at the pair of rock-stealing scoundrels, phish yelled "Deprimo!" sending a gust of wind which knocked Inu-papa to the ground and Dany sprawling.

Firing an Avis Oppugno spell, birds poofed in existence around phish, then darted at high speeds toward the dazed duo. Inu-papa and Dany did in impromptu reenacted of the scene from Hitchcock’s The Birds, with much flailing and shouts, curses and running in circles.

Tucking her legs closer to the broom handle, phish leaned forward, dived and snatched the Rock of Ultimate Destiny and Awesomeness off the ground and sped away towards the open sky, freedom and waffles!

Hahaha! My rock now! Nya

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/13 03:04 By phishbon3s. Reason: poofles again

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
*notices Phishy flying away and gets really big harp0on net gun.
*shoots at Phishy and catches her in net
*puts net trap in high tree branch and shakes tree with tree shaker.
*giggles as plans, coins, money, lollypops, and other non-mentionable :3 items falls from her pockets.

*grabs precious rock and cuddles it.

My rock now ^_^

:3

*runs for it

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Tenchi finally wakes up from UtterChaos induced unconcious state and immediately realizes that the rock is gone.

Getting out her super duper anti-shock re-enforced helmet, Tenchi quickly buckles it on. One more head shot and Tenchi will lose what little bit of brain she has left, and be unable to beta for Danyealle.

Using video feed of local area from hidden cameras, Tenchi spies r0o running away from phishbon3s with rock in hand.

Hauling ass on her Vespa motorscooter, Tenchi zips past r0o, grabbing the precious rock like any good Italian street bandit would, and takes off for the coast and a waiting boat.

MY ROCK! MINE!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/08/13 15:44 By tenchi no mai.

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
After being waylaid byt the extremely smexy Sesshomaru and following him as he tried to leave (i'm such a stalker) Kirai finds herself on the coast with the extremely smexy Sesshomaru no where in sight (*cries buckets of tears*).

While wiping the tears from her eyes with the bottom of her shirt, Kirai see tenchi zooming by on a vespa, a triumphant look plastered on her face. It only takes Kirai a moment to realize that the only thing --aside from Sesshomaru-- to give a person a look such as that would be the rock. Kirai watches as Tenchi gets onto a boat and shouts orders to take off. Oh no! This simply will not do. Kirai runs and leaps onto the boat and struggle with tenchi fora moment to recover the rock, unfortunately, the rock falls over the side of the boat and into the water.

To keep tenchi from running after it Kirai whips out a beaded necklace and puts in on tenchi yelling sit! as she dives over the side of the boat and after the precious rock!
my rock!

(tenchi I hope that's okay that's i used you and made you do things)

Logged Logged

Ongoing Challenges:
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
l33t
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Unfortunately for Kirai, the rock is pretty slippery from the water. The rock slips through her fingers. Before she could catch the rock, l33t zooms past and grabs the rock and takes off in her boat. (Not creative, I know)

MY rock, now!

Logged Logged
Dana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Dana gives 133t a trojan virus and steals the rock as 133t twitches on the ground.

Mah rock

Logged Logged

[img]http://www.autobuildersystem.com/images/wmwallpapers/Inuyasha-Sesshomaru-1.jpeg[/img]
^ Death by nosebleed
Kai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Like a ninja, Kai waits in the tree's, watching the chaos unfold with the rock. Waiting for the perfect moment, she throws a smoke bomb in front of Serene and in the confusion, snatches the rock out of her hands and ninja's away!

Its my rock! bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
while Kaibunny's laughing, r0o pounces by like a stealthy thing she is and "yoinks" rock away from her while she's still laughing, doenst bother to wait and see how long it takes her to realize its missing. stolen g0ods are often the best. :3 mine! *writes* 'whose rock? r0o's rock' on Squishy.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
After many losses of her precious rock, Smittee went through countless battles leveling up and gaining GFs, guardian forces (summonings). Using Scan, she found that r0o now had the rock. Summoning Siren, she takes away the power for r0o to speak. That way, she would tell no one who took it from her. Then, I summoned Shiva to freeze r0o, save for the rock in her hands. Walking up, Smittee pulls the rock from r0o's grip. Casting Haste, Protect, Shell, and Reflect upon herself, she summoned her baby chocobo summoning, now full grown. "Let's go," she spoke, as they ran beside each other. She summoned Ifrit to wait near r0o, and melt her so that death did not becoming her. Haste wearing off, Smittee hopped onto her Chocobo, putting the rock in her zipper pocket.

"This is my rock.MINE!"

Logged Logged

Kai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
After laughing evilly for a couple of minutes, ninjakai realizes that the rock of awesomeness has been taken from her by R0o. Staying in the shadows she witness Smittee taking the rock and casting many spells on herself. Knowing that spells wouldn't work on FFSmittee, Kai throws another smoke bomb, ninja's her way down and places a paralyzing ointment in front of Smittee's nose causing the girl to become paralyze. With a smirk NinjaKai takes said rock and jumps away.

my rock!

Logged Logged

Ammaranth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Ammaranth borrows a certain tape from Balalaika, and puts it in Kai's VCR. He then waits outside in the bushes for her to come home, and turn on the TV. Thinking its her secret stash of SeshxKagome porn, she presses play, only to be horrified by the contents on the tape.

"Is she taking it up the --"

At that moment, Amma dives through the open window, steals the rock, and flees, off to ninja in the night.

Logged Logged
Kai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
After recovering from the horror that is the video, ninja Kai grabs a bow and chases after Amma. Finding him, She shoots said arrow and pins him to a building with an arrow sticking out of his chest. she walks up and takes the rock from the ground.

I'll me taking back what's mine. Thank you.

Its my rock ^-^

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Hides behind a tree, watching Kai. Waits until she has the coveted rock in her possession then sets my plan in motion.

As she's walking away, shoves a life-sized Sesshomaru in his dog form in front of her. Distracted, she runs forward to gawk and snuggle the plushie that is now hers. While she is doing that, I snag ahold of the most precious of rocks then mount onto Rodan and fly off to a hidden island.

Oh sweet precious my precious rock! You're mine now!

Logged Logged

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It's MY Rock! (Updated rule) 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
LadySafire goes and reports all to Assoc. For Rock Abuse and volunteers to be a foster rock parent.
Poor poor rock!

:gives rock a huggle and lets it go play with her other foster rocks.:

LadySafire

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.