Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My ridiculous secret
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My ridiculous secret
I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 11
Whenever I'm home alone, I turn on all the tv's in the house (minus my brothers room since it be stinky in there) to the same music channel, crank up the volume, and I use my house as my dance club! It's so funn!

Logged Logged

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Really wow lol....I love to sing loudly and off key just to annoy my grandpa and my aunt whenever I'm at my grandpa's house xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Makes sense to me lol

Whenever I watch the third Inuyasha movie I always diss Takemaru and So'unga for making fun of Inupapa way after he died....I even throw random objects at the tv....and at the beginning I almost drool and swoon at the same time whenever Inupapa appears on screen...and when he dies...I cry and say,"WHY BUDDHA?! WHY DO TO HAVE TO TAKE TO SEXY ONES!".......well....not quite so obcessively as this but close to it lol

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 31
Smittee talks to herself, and answers her own questions outside of her head, so she can better sort the things in the mind. Sometimes thoughts try to mesh together in there, so I speak out the ones I am trying to think about, so that i can keep myself from loosing what I was trying to think about.

does that make any sense there?

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
D.S Anno
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
the most ridiculous thing ive ever done was i got wasted and streaked down my neighborhood...

Logged Logged

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself...or a monster...or an alien...ooh ooh Alien vs Predator but that is just cool, not scary at all.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Surprisingly, I only get one idea in my head and then my brain goes into overdrive and I can't help but get millions of ideas for a story. Othe times I just go to Microsoft WordPad and type up some random story and more often than naught I post it O.o
Ah! Totally know how that feels! It's crazy; I have TONS of idea summary documents saved on my computer. I write them down in Word when I get an idea for future references. I had to give them their own file! LOL

Logged Logged
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Heck yeah! I used to sometimes wonder what I looked like during a particular conversation, usually an argument, and I would use two or sometimes three mirrors (one being stationary of course) to see how my face looked from different angles! I guess I'm really not alone in my weirdness!
Definately! Give me a call any time Sianna and we'll have a multi-mirror talking party!

Ooh! And I got another one.

I LOVE printing out chapter fanfics and reading them like a book. (No one ever has a clue what I'm doing! )

Then I get all snuggled and read up my nice and yummy Sess and Kag lovey-dovies. MmmMMm... Then big blankets and fluffies top it off! Yes, that's my ideal kind of day.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/20 14:09 By DestinysTears.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Surprisingly, I only get one idea in my head and then my brain goes into overdrive and I can't help but get millions of ideas for a story. Othe times I just go to Microsoft WordPad and type up some random story and more often than naught I post it O.o

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 40
but what must be the most ridiculous thing that i do, is when i'm alone in my room, is i act out scenes in my head, whether its something from a story i'm writing about, to just a random scene that'll probably turn into a story later on. o.o

I've even thrown a white comforter on my shoulder as my failed attempt at being sesshoumaru. at least back then, i had a silver wig. it was awesome too! it fell all the way to my knees!

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 40
not particularly that interesting, but I like speed. Just one person knows about this, since I'm good driver. (i follow speed limits here on this little island of mine, which annoys my friends when i am the one driving. they call me grandma when i drive T^T.)

but there was one instance where i let my inner speed demon come out. me and my then boyfriend (still best friend he kicks mean people's asses for me) were coming home from out senior prom. He was too lazy to drive me home, so I opted to drive, but we always pass by his house first so that i can greet his family. Now.. its his brother's new camry xle, which is pretty sweet.

during that time, i lived in at the village/precinct/whatever you call it on Saipan, called Capitol Hills. It's pretty much a hill that has alot of turns and stuff. After i picked up a few things, (i made a cake for his younger brother who'd graduated from middle school earlier that day), we headed down to his house.

Again, he was too lazy to drive. and as we turned out, i noticed that roads were absolutely clear (it was about 2 am so yeah ahaha). I decided to scare him to his wits end. i pressed on the gas and gripped my hand around the hand brake.

I like to drift. Something i learned by myself. So pretty much, he was screaming (like a girl, may i add), as i proceede to go Need for Speed on him all the way down the hill.

IMPORTANT NOTE: kids, please do not try that at home. it's exteremyl dangerous!!! heed my warning!!!!!

Needless to say, he never let me drive again after that *snickers* and NOW, i work for a car company~ ahahahahaha~

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 20
my dog goes ballistic when you say the name Dane, and thats my bro's name so i say it in everyday convo when she's in the room just to see her go crazy lol

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I love writing stories about Inupapa....and his suppoesed wacky traits

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Lady Sianna wrote:
I am hopelessly addicted to Q-tips. I clean my ears at least twice a day nearly every day. I can actually remember having a mild panic attack when I ran out of them once.

Me too! My bio teacher told us they weren't actually good for your ears and I really just wanted to stand up and shout, "shun the non-believer!", but then he would probably think I was crazy...

Anyway, my weird secret is I always lock my car doors when I'm driving at night. Even though I live in like the most white-bred, snobby rich kid town ever. Guess I'm just paranoid.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 34
I fall asleep by acting out a story

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I can't wait to train my Abuelita's Welch Corgi Sammy the "Bang, you're dead" trick. (seriously, it's going to be awesome! My aunt got this book called "101 Dog tricks")

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
About 5 minutes ago, I did a shot of moonshine made by some old guy from his still in KY. Blech! Tastes stale.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 26
I want to buy a collar and leash for my cousin's cat so I can take him out on walkies... Seriously, he's like a dog trapped in a cat's body! You should see how excited he gets when people play fetch with him - it's hilarious!

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I'm in love with Inupapa and my ex is Yoko Kurama lol XD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 26
Sessylove219 wrote:
Here is a bad one...I am trying to get pregnant, because I don't have the large window that most women have (you know, you can have a healthy baby up until you are 35). My boyfriend doesn't know yet! Bad girl!

He would be totally fine about it, and when I thought I was, he was great about it, so I thought I would give him a nudge. This is really bad, right?!?

It's not so bad, although if he's not going to have a problem with it, I don't see why you don't just tell him. He might be even more eager to help ya out!

I turned 30 this year, yet I still watch cartoons and play video games! Don't really see that changing any time soon either. :/

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
No matter how hard I try............I can't learn how to swim

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/15 23:59 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 33
Here is a bad one...I am trying to get pregnant, because I don't have the large window that most women have (you know, you can have a healthy baby up until you are 35). My boyfriend doesn't know yet! Bad girl!

He would be totally fine about it, and when I thought I was, he was great about it, so I thought I would give him a nudge. This is really bad, right?!?

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Breezy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 3
i meow but not to cats. My friends have learned to accept me for it.

Logged Logged

sassycatattack
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 2
I meow at my dog... it started as a joke but know its just a normal acurence around my home?!

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 39
All my pets have their own voices and they have conversations with me in them to.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
tala
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My ridiculous secret 15 Years ago Karma: 8
So do mine! Thank GOD I'm not the only one because my family thinks I'm crazy!

Also when I stare at my reflection in mirror I wonder if I'm looking at another version of myself in a parallel dimension and that if all mirrors are window into other dimensions.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/18 14:51 By tala.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.